Yoshy

Difficulties accepting non duality

8 posts in this topic

There is non duality , fine . Most of the time Its a cool thought experiment to imagine being someone/something else. But sometimes I just dont accept it . For example I dont want to be beggars , rapists , rapped people , pedophiles ,  prostitutes , someone who likes getting fisted , obese people  , mukbangers , weird diseases , slaves , crack heads ect .... 

I know that im a fragment of consciousness and I especially wanted to be this avatar and not someone else but why is it so hard to imagine that  the absolute self ( who is infinitely intelligent and infinitely beautiful ) wanted to be fucking Nikocado Avocado and make disgusting mukbang videos on youtube . I dont get it . 

Edited by Yoshy

The thing about creation is that it's all or nothing, baby. Once you start spinning the pottery wheel, it goes on spinning out infinite forms, and every vessel becomes inevitable.

If it makes you dizzy, pull back and realize that you are the potter, and the wheel is just your tool.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

the value of a junkie leper and pedophile is the same as that of a nobel prize. both are forms that exist, expressions of the same reality

2 hours ago, Yoshy said:

There is non duality , fine . Most of the time Its a cool thought experiment to imagine being someone/something else. But sometimes I just dont accept it . For example I dont want to be beggars , rapists , rapped people , pedophiles ,  prostitutes , someone who likes getting fisted , obese people  , mukbangers , weird diseases , slaves , crack heads ect .... 

I know that im a fragment of consciousness and I especially wanted to be this avatar and not someone else but why is it so hard to imagine that  the absolute self ( who is infinitely intelligent and infinitely beautiful ) wanted to be fucking Nikocado Avocado and make disgusting mukbang videos on youtube . I dont get it . 

Loving kindness meditation 

@Yoshy ever think about something and how for some reason it makes no sense...because you have limited data about the subject...(and we always assume we have all the data at the time) .but then later you get more information and realize...Oh! So that's what it is all about! Now it makes perfect sense! Now that i see this with all the data it makes sense!

Well that's how the Universe or God is.  From a finite vantage point it will seem like the pieces don't all fit together.  But that's because you are only able to see it from one finite vantage point which doesn't have all the pieces.  And furthermore it is attached to it's own piece...  From an Infinite vantage point, with all pieces as One and thus no attachments to any one piece in particular, it would make perfect sense.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Somebody help this man before he drowns in Blue.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.