Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PurpleTree

What's the aura, where does it come from?

14 posts in this topic

Can it be changed?

When people say he/she has an interesting aura etc. do you think this is real or bs?

@PurpleTree I haven't directly seen an aura, a visual emanating colour. I think the colour coding is done as a metaphor for subtle bodies, but that seems to just indicate you are not the body.

Edited by Red-White-Light

^

i'm not talking about the coloured aura thing, i think that's bs

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

56 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

Enlightenment first, healing later.

I'm not sure about that. I find the two to be too intimately intertwined to put one ahead of the other. I'm really glad my doctor and dentist still go to work even if they have a few issues themselves. The book isn't necessarily just about healing others, it's for people interested in energy fields and healing in general. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

It comes from people’s energy. 

9 hours ago, PurpleTree said:

Can it be changed?

Yes.

9 hours ago, PurpleTree said:

When people say he/she has an interesting aura etc. do you think this is real or bs?

Real

8 hours ago, mandyjw said:

Congrats on learning reiki. As someone who is very energy sensitive you can do a lot of amazing things with that knowledge. ^_^

4 hours ago, SilentTears said:

It comes from people’s energy. 

So where's that coming from and why do people have different energies?

16 hours ago, PurpleTree said:

So where's that coming from and why do people have different energies?

From my understanding it comes from people’s mindset/ level of consciousness.

For example there are some very pure people where I just walk next to them and get sent into blissful and high consciousness states. Other times I feel like suffocating on people’s negative energy and can’t breathe. 

I can see and feel energy from everyone. Photos, text, or just seeing in person. 

I can see someone’s energy and instantly tell what type of person they are. 
people’s mood does change their energy a lot. Most people have a mix of a energies. 

people’s energy can be changed on a factor of things. Their environment, who they are around(cause who you are around you take part of their energy on) what they eat, their beliefs, value system and world view... etc.

people can even do simple visualization to clean and change their energy. 
people who meditate have this type of energy and people who chant have this other kind of energy. 

energy goes extremely deep. There is much to learn and experience. 

My friend who isn't spiritual, was tripping on LSD and said I had a visible welcoming aura surrounding me (I was sober at the time), I've never seen auras though o.O

@SilentTears did you learn how to do this or could you always?

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it" -Rumi

Just now, Moon said:

My friend who isn't spiritual, was tripping on LSD and said I had a visible welcoming aura surrounding me (I was sober at the time), I've never seen auras though o.O

I’ve actually seen you around when checking out the journals. Your energy was very welcoming and nice to be around. 
To comment on it I would say you are a kind, compassionate and one who looks for positivity in all situations 

2 minutes ago, Moon said:

@SilentTears did you learn how to do this or could you always?

A mixture of both. I’m a natural empath and doing spiritual work while developing myself energetically awakened me more. 
I could always sense energies, however the seeing people’s aura, changing my own energy at will, sending and playing with energy, and projecting myself all came with practice. These things just naturally came to me like intuition and I followed and developed like that. 
If you have any questions about energy I wouldn’t mind answering. I’ve helped develop a few people in being able to be more energy sensitive of themselves and others. ^_^

30 minutes ago, SilentTears said:

I’ve actually seen you around when checking out the journals. Your energy was very welcoming and nice to be around. 
To comment on it I would say you are a kind, compassionate and one who looks for positivity in all situations 

Hahaha my ego loves this. Interesting, well that's a massive change from me 8 years ago ? Yeah I can be quite empathetic and being more positive has already rewarded me soo much! Thanks. 

28 minutes ago, SilentTears said:

A mixture of both. I’m a natural empath and doing spiritual work while developing myself energetically awakened me more. 
I could always sense energies, however the seeing people’s aura, changing my own energy at will, sending and playing with energy, and projecting myself all came with practice. These things just naturally came to me like intuition and I followed and developed like that. 
If you have any questions about energy I wouldn’t mind answering. I’ve helped develop a few people in being able to be more energy sensitive of themselves and others. ^_^

I see, very cool! I guess the downside is being more sensitive to negative energies then? Or are you able to deal with that ok by changing your own energy despite being around others like that? 

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it" -Rumi

@PurpleTree

We can definitely see auras. Look at your hand, considering hand is a thought label, like seeing, and the experience is actually Mind. That there is a hand there separate from air is not actually true. The ‘thoughts’ are ‘made of’ the same Mind as ‘the hand’, ‘seeing’, etc. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE