Striving for more

Logistical problems for dating - moving out

25 posts in this topic

I am desperate and lonely to meet people and girls and do pick up and also just to get out of my laptop dungeon room in this horrible city. 

I have a lot of courage and so approaching and rejection isn't the issue. 

the issue is currently I live with my parents, in an area that is terrible for meeting women. I need my own place 

I also have no friends. 

I have more than enough money saved up to move out, but I don't know where I should go, what city or country to meet women. 

How do I figure this out / research this effectively ? 

because there's multiple factors, I need to live in a place that isn't expensive rent, and also provides me opportunities to meet people but also has a good vibe  

@JosephKnecht

I really wish I could change my uncreative name. 

Yeah, tbf it's more like "desperate for more"

I am WILLING to change / Move location. 

But I don't know HOW / WHERE  ect.. I have no clarity. 

If you live in the UK then the best place for pickup is obviously London.

Look, all the best cities will be pricier than living in a village.

There are tons of great big cities in Europe for game. It's more a function of where you are allowed to go, where you wanna live, and what nationality of girl you like.

London is probably one of the best places in the world for game.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

How come?

Have you been there?

7 minutes ago, Florian said:

@Leo Gura

How come?

Have you been there?

Any giant city will be good for game.

I know a lot of PUAs are active in London. Adam Lyons was killing it there.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

23 hours ago, Striving for more said:

I am WILLING to change / Move location. 

But I don't know HOW / WHERE  ect.. I have no clarity. 

Where are you currently living? And how far are you willing to relocate? 

@Florian I can confirm that there is a big PUA community in London. There are a lot of guys out doing daygame here. There has been a few times where i've approached a girl and she said she was approached in a similar way just minutes before by another PUA. I was once going to approach a girl and then some random other PUA who I didn't know ran in front of me and took the girl for himself. To be fair this was on the busiest street in London, Oxford Street, which I now avoid like the plague, even though there is an endless stream of girls there. 

I strongly recommend doing a daygame bootcamp with James Tusk (search him on Youtube). It's expensive and he isn't back in London until some time next year but its 100% worth it. He's also the nicest most down to earth guy you'll ever meet. 

It's not essential that you live in London. You could easily get the train in on the weekend and spend 4-5 hours doing approaches. The benefit of living in London is that there are girls wherever you are so you can do one-off random approaches during the week, when you're going food shopping etc. 

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

Come to Barcelona, is not as expensive as London and is great for pick up too

Personally I would NOT choose London if you don't just want to be approaching girls all the time. Like if your only pursuit is meeting women. 

Generally, weather is either raining or bitter cold. People are always stressed and frowning. Swarms of crowds of people on every street, surrounded by brick and concrete all around you. Not really my kind of habitat. Not the best conditions for a peaceful mind, at least in the majority of cases.

Good for game, but for me, I want to be somewhere which nourishes me and gives me good energy, where I am spiritually enriched, whether it be by nature, or water, or general beauty that comes from a place. If the city drains me, then it will be harder to be in a good state in to talk to girls if you know what I mean. But if the place has a high vibration quote on quote, It will be easier to be in a better state, where people are generally happier and more receptive and where you are happier. Have to find a balance, but I would go to Europe rather than UK. Even if you sleep with the best girls in London, the city itself would not make it worth my while to endure its downsides.  Plus, its very stage orange there, if you wanna use spiral dynamics for this purpose. 

Edited by ConsciousOwl10

@ConsciousOwl10 but Stage orange is what fits pick up HAHA

Honestly the little pick up i did in my life was in London and it was GREAT. I actually think that seems it's a city where socially people are more closed than let's say Vegas o New York, girls are Actually more surprised and impressed that you approach them, and they are probably even more open to it.

Apart from that, i think your analysis of "energy" of london is deeply biased on your tastes or your beliefs. Sure, it is cloudy much of the time and it's cold for several months, but honestly the "energy" for me was great, if it's one of the best cities of the world, is not because of coincidence and certainly not because of bad energy LOL. But sure the energy in London is dramatically different than the one in Rio de Janeiro or Budapest. Maybe you don't resonate with it. But i Definetely did. It's a "warm" city if you resonate with it. 

On 08/12/2020 at 6:13 PM, Leo Gura said:

If you live in the UK then the best place for pickup is obviously London.

Look, all the best cities will be pricier than living in a village.

There are tons of great big cities in Europe for game. It's more a function of where you are allowed to go, where you wanna live, and what nationality of girl you like.

Really ?? I never developed this perspective. Maybe I am looking at my city through a distorted lens.

To be honest I just never went to the bars / clubs much either, so I never really tried enough. I felt too insecure to go out on my own my whole life, but maybe I have just been a pussy ?

Also, I have a certain type, which is mostly foreign, tanned, dark haired girls. Hence I'm not really in to blondes, brunettes or pale girls which is common in the UK.

Edited by Striving for more

6 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

@ConsciousOwl10 

girls are Actually more surprised and impressed that you approach them, and they are probably even more open to it.

That's a really interesting paradox about london you just pointed out which I never considered before.

I will definitely try some approaches and see if this is the case:D

20 hours ago, ConsciousOwl10 said:

If the city drains me, then it will be harder to be in a good state in to talk to girls if you know what I mean. But if the place has a high vibration quote on quote, It will be easier to be in a better state, where people are generally happier and more receptive and where you are happier.

This is spot on too. I think my heart is in Spain 

I am mixed about London though. It's a double edged sword. 

It can either have the most droopy, depressing vibe (when it's raining or rush hour) or it can feel super exiting and enriching and energetic. 

On 09/12/2020 at 8:38 PM, Javfly33 said:

Come to Barcelona, is not as expensive as London and is great for pick up too

@Javfly33 I have actually been in love with the idea of Spain since I was a child. 

How do you compare Barcelona to the south and also canary islands for doing pick up and general living. 

(By south I mean Andalusia, Malaga, Alicante ect... and lets say Fuerteventura for canary islands)

Isn't Barcelona quite cold and expensive ? (I have never been) 

34 minutes ago, Striving for more said:

@Javfly33 I have actually been in love with the idea of Spain since I was a child. 

How do you compare Barcelona to the south and also canary islands for doing pick up and general living. 

(By south I mean Andalusia, Malaga, Alicante ect... and lets say Fuerteventura for canary islands)

Isn't Barcelona quite cold and expensive ? (I have never been) 

Lol no is not cold at all.

Except a 2-3 months a year, the rest of is as climate friendly as Andalucia and Canary Islands. 

It is expensive, yeah. But as Leo said, any big city it's going to be expensive. Barcelona is not as expensive as London, Paris, New York, ...etc thought.

In regards to comparison, honestly Andalucía is probably a bit better for pickup since people there are more social and open (in Canary Islands even more, the girls are way more open than any other place in Spain).

The problem is, you are not going to do pick up for a long time in cities that don't even reach 1 million of population. Biggest city in Andalucía is Seville and I think it's 700.000 people (Let's not even say Canary Islands. Lol). Barcelona metropolitan area is +5 million. Madrid +6 million. Population is a big factor. 

However, if your intention is not solely pick up and you just want a good place to live, get more social and just fuck around a bit, it's probably better Andalucía as you said; Málaga, Sevilla, Cádiz, etc. You will be able to make friends there much much better than Barcelona. Don't expect a lot of job opportunities there though.

Edited by Javfly33

@Javfly33 No no no haha. I am an empath so I absorb peoples energies a lot easier than normal people and whenever I go to London compared to nicer places I get a completely different feeling. I don't like the amount of people there , I start to feel claustrophobic.

Ask anyone about London and they'll tell you the same. You do know out of all the towns, it has the lowest happiness index which means its literally the most miserable place in UK, and has the highest rates of anxiety in the country. https://metro.co.uk/2019/10/23/london-continues-to-be-most-miserable-place-in-the-uk-10971619/ LOL. The happiest people I saw In London were the Hare Krishnas and they stood out really strongly. And the Hare Krishnas are happy just because they are singing about consciousness, NOT London :D

And by the way, I don't know when you were in London, but you do know a lot of streets now in London are literally famous for men hitting on women, because there are so many pickup artists spam approaching girls in certain parts and doing their thing.  Doesn't really give the best impression. Especially when a lot of them do it in a cringey way. Puts a lot of girls off and for good reason. 

But I'm happy you enjoyed it man.

Edited by ConsciousOwl10

@ConsciousOwl10

Ah how cringe :$

so if I do it in central London am I likely to get called out as "1 of those pickup artists" ? Well I hope it's free of that cliché in Barcelona 

Is it easy to find part time work in barca if you only speak intermediate Spanish / Have an accent ? 

(I plan to make money online anyway, but this might not manifest enough straight away being realistic) 

Also how are they acting with Covid at the moment 

And do they not have really tyrannical stage blue Police ?    

@ConsciousOwl10 @Leo Gura  @Space

I have a question about approach strategy ... Do you think VERY DIRECT GAME is the best > " hey I THINK YOU'RE CUTE ..." 

Because it cuts to the point, saves time ??

Or is it too cringy and needy ?

I've heard differing opinions > Todd V loves to talk about indirect. 

But Indirect does sound like a real chore, especially as a newbie