Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Preety_India

Who is the most attractive person in the world? 

33 posts in this topic

(This is my most heartfelt post on this forum that took me some time to write. I put all my positive energy into this post. Because this post means a lot to me. This is just my perspective /opinion to the whole theory of attraction and people. It's also my final word. I call this post the 'beautiful closure'.)

A person with a macho body ..no.. Kidding. xD

In my opinion the most attractive person in the world is a simple, sensitive, honest, sincere, geniune, authentic, and a pure hearted human being. Their smiles are genuine, their hearts are genuine and sincere. They have nothing to hide. They are not scamming anyone. They say things as they see them. Totally open and frank. They never fake emotions or fake words or actions. They do everything with a genuine purpose and good intentions.. 

To me they are the most attractive men and women on the planet. 

They are clear in their minds and effervescent in their personality. They have a flair for honesty and a generosity in their approach to people. 

I see them as having flaws in their looks (society calls it flaws) and they may lack certain skills or knowledge. Maybe they have very little talent but what they have in plenty is a great welcoming honest open heart. I admire such people deeply. 

I've had the opportunity to meet such people(both men and women) in my school, some guys I remember who would play sports with me. They were fun, amazing, hearty, effervescent and open honest people with a very sincere approach to life and an attitude of humility, grace, gratefulness, sensitivity, politeness, softness,gentleness, decency, playfulness. 

They are also loyal and faithful to their friends and mean what they say and keep their word. 

To me such people are the most attractive and simply unbeatable. 

4pcfol.jpg

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

For me personally- Kate Winslet (Rose in Titanic) :D

Edited by ajai

Thank you for sharing. 

I think a lot of people want to be attractive, but deep inside they do not feel like they are, so they compensate by putting others down. 

Your post is helpful because it sheds light on the fact that what is most attractive is not your physical body, but the way you make others feel. 

We will always remember people who made us feel uplifted, confident, and helped us enjoy the present moment.  

A quote by Bob Marley that defines it all.

This, to me, is an attractive person.

“Only once in your life, I truly believe, you find someone who can completely turn your world around. You tell them things that you’ve never shared with another soul and they absorb everything you say and actually want to hear more. You share hopes for the future, dreams that will never come true, goals that were never achieved and the many disappointments life has thrown at you. When something wonderful happens, you can’t wait to tell them about it, knowing they will share in your excitement. They are not embarrassed to cry with you when you are hurting or laugh with you when you make a fool of yourself. Never do they hurt your feelings or make you feel like you are not good enough, but rather they build you up and show you the things about yourself that make you special and even beautiful. There is never any pressure, jealousy or competition but only a quiet calmness when they are around. You can be yourself and not worry about what they will think of you because they love you for who you are. The things that seem insignificant to most people such as a note, song or walk become invaluable treasures kept safe in your heart to cherish forever. Memories of your childhood come back and are so clear and vivid it’s like being young again. Colors seem brighter and more brilliant. Laughter seems part of daily life where before it was infrequent or didn’t exist at all. A phone call or two during the day helps to get you through a long day’s work and always brings a smile to your face. In their presence, there’s no need for continuous conversation, but you find you’re quite content in just having them nearby. Things that never interested you before become fascinating because you know they are important to this person who is so special to you. You think of this person on every occasion and in everything you do. Simple things bring them to mind like a pale blue sky, gentle wind or even a storm cloud on the horizon. You open your heart knowing that there’s a chance it may be broken one day and in opening your heart, you experience a love and joy that you never dreamed possible. You find that being vulnerable is the only way to allow your heart to feel true pleasure that’s so real it scares you. You find strength in knowing you have a true friend and possibly a soul mate who will remain loyal to the end. Life seems completely different, exciting and worthwhile. Your only hope and security is in knowing that they are a part of your life.”

P.S

Also,

Physique-wise - Josh Duhamel

1 hour ago, xxxx said:

A quote by Bob Marley that defines it all.

This, to me, is an attractive person.

“Only once in your life, I truly believe, you find someone who can completely turn your world around. You tell them things that you’ve never shared with another soul and they absorb everything you say and actually want to hear more. You share hopes for the future, dreams that will never come true, goals that were never achieved and the many disappointments life has thrown at you. When something wonderful happens, you can’t wait to tell them about it, knowing they will share in your excitement. They are not embarrassed to cry with you when you are hurting or laugh with you when you make a fool of yourself. Never do they hurt your feelings or make you feel like you are not good enough, but rather they build you up and show you the things about yourself that make you special and even beautiful. There is never any pressure, jealousy or competition but only a quiet calmness when they are around. You can be yourself and not worry about what they will think of you because they love you for who you are. The things that seem insignificant to most people such as a note, song or walk become invaluable treasures kept safe in your heart to cherish forever. Memories of your childhood come back and are so clear and vivid it’s like being young again. Colors seem brighter and more brilliant. Laughter seems part of daily life where before it was infrequent or didn’t exist at all. A phone call or two during the day helps to get you through a long day’s work and always brings a smile to your face. In their presence, there’s no need for continuous conversation, but you find you’re quite content in just having them nearby. Things that never interested you before become fascinating because you know they are important to this person who is so special to you. You think of this person on every occasion and in everything you do. Simple things bring them to mind like a pale blue sky, gentle wind or even a storm cloud on the horizon. You open your heart knowing that there’s a chance it may be broken one day and in opening your heart, you experience a love and joy that you never dreamed possible. You find that being vulnerable is the only way to allow your heart to feel true pleasure that’s so real it scares you. You find strength in knowing you have a true friend and possibly a soul mate who will remain loyal to the end. Life seems completely different, exciting and worthwhile. Your only hope and security is in knowing that they are a part of your life.”

Wow, so beautiful. ❤️❤️

Thank you so much for sharing. Those were golden lines. 

And I can so relate to every line. The relationship that I have currently is exactly like this. Feels like a soulmate who totally understands. 

2 hours ago, Lyubov said:

There really are too many to name but to me 

https://www.instagram.com/polinamalinovskaya/

Polina Malinovskaya is one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen 

Meh. Looks like a barbie doll, probably empty and boring as a person. Give me some natural skin and cellulites, baby. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

21 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

You reminded me of my admiration for Jeremy Meeks's physique.

DZZ3HRkV4AAuonK.jpg

That said, I wouldn't touch his stage Red ass with a 10 foot pole.

--

But I don't know. Since there isn't any soul connection between him and I, I don't get really smitten.

I just admire the plastic as an interesting esthetic that is totally in the Zeitgeist. He's a beauty cannon.

Isn't he the jail guy? Lmao. For someone in gangs and jail he got nice teeth. 

3 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

Yup. People nicknamed him the "hot felon".

I've found some picture of him wearing some grillz during his gang time xD.

But except for his nice teeth, he's got also a perfectly shaped face, high cheekbones, blue lagoon almond eyes, full lips and a golden skin.  And a perfectly symmetrical face.

A true genetic lottery winner. :P

But he didn't get a brain as a part of that genetic lottery, lmfao, he could have tried modeling with his looks instead of joining gangs? xD

Edited by Preety_India

@Keyhole

Here's your guy:

92240673_518021039147474_878132855673192448_n.jpg

That guy's sad murderer twin brother ??

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

2 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

@Keyhole

Here's your guy:

92240673_518021039147474_878132855673192448_n.jpg

That guy's sad murderer twin brother ??

He didnt follow the damn train.

@Rilles

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

2 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

@Rilles

Leo speaking to his disciples. 

Hijacking this thread ye booooi.

Edited by Rilles

funny this topic is an example of "women say they want nice guys, then go for badboys"

although there is a difference in "nice guy" and "good guy"

but that badboy killer does have some pretty nice eyes

2 minutes ago, Keyhole said:

@Keyhole @PurpleTree  Shemar Moore isn't a bad boy, he's a hot model and actor that just happened to be dressing like a bad boy, in the real world he's a good guy who loves his mama and plays a character in a cheesy criminal detective show.

As far as female beauty goes these two models for sure are my top pick

lola-chuil-the-black-hannah-montana-002.

Dont kid yourself, one google search and I can see hes definitely a bad boy. 

12 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

funny this topic is an example of "women say they want nice guys, then go for badboys"

although there is a difference in "nice guy" and "good guy"

but that badboy killer does have some pretty nice eyes

IMG_20201207_155639_482.jpg

^^i heard that (phenomena) many times though and have also seen it :P

just took the first video which fitted the description didn't even really watch to it

hmm who is the most attractive person in the world? clearly jessica alba or natalie portman 

jk

36 minutes ago, Keyhole said:

@Rilles @Gesundheit I don't want Jeremy meek's sad sim murderer twin brother.

Those look like nasty swollen sticky eyes, and I want to poke them with my index finger. I feel like it would make a noise and there would be a slight indent from the level of glaucoma I'm seeing.?️

Like sticking your finger into a shallow pool of syrup but instead it's a nasty swollen eyeball. ?

LMFAO. You killed me with the details ???

1 minute ago, Gesundheit said:

LMFAO. You killed me with the details ???

A hot guy cant even cry without getting insulted, smh. :S Imagine how bad you would feel dissapointing Big Smoke.