James123

Highest Level of Consciousness

57 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, James123 said:

i wrote as “highest”, because highest level of consciousness is nothing, which is completely opposite than egoistical perspective. And it is the ultimate truth.  

“Ultimate” is also a superlative. I find it curious how superlatives are used and mind immersion into superlatives. We could say there is an ultimate truth and non-ultimate truths. In one context, it is a deep insight. Yet when the duality is seen, it’s silly in another context. 

You are still stuck within the process of thoughts brother. You need to be awaken to get it. 

At the higher levels, beings can be “multi lingual”. When they speak of a “thing” it can appear as though they have not awakened to another “thing”. 

In one context there is what appears to be stuckness within the process of thoughts. When the mind is transcending thought constructs, it becomes obvious when other minds are stuck within thought processes. There is strong contrast. Yet eventually this duality collapses as well into Nothing. What I write here is both thought processes and not thought processes. Thought processes, feelings, intuition, awakenings, cows, trees, quantum mechanics, face palms, nonduality and cookies all dissolve into Nothing. It’s so beautiful. 

As you eloquently express:

4 hours ago, James123 said:

All sentences are identical, because it nothing.

♥️ 

I think what is being pointed to is that after Awakening it is recognized there is no real meaning purpose or value to apparent happenings or thoughts.

Only the dream character dreams meaning from happenings and thoughts because it believes there is something that needs to happen or be gained to put itself in a better position in life.... this self-centered energy is an illusion and it places an overlay over top of reality to satisfy its egoic agenda.

Before Awakening everything that occurs within the dream whether consciously or subconsciously is perceived to be meaningful whether positive or negative for the "ME".

If "I" believe meditation, eating white rice and spiritual chanting will lead to enlightenment... then anyone who does this is right and everyone else is wrong.

There is nothing missing from THIS.... it's already complete.

This seeking energy will seek endlessly, perpetuating its own illusory existence ,running on a hamster wheel to find something that was never lost. 

Look closely and recognize its only identification as the Mind thats running the rat race or chasing the oxtail down the illusory rabbit hole.

LOOK ?

Edited by VeganAwake

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

59 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

Ultimate” is also a superlative. I find it curious how superlatives are used and minds that get immersed into superlatives. Mind structure is an area of curiosity for me.

Because nothing is absolute. 

n one context there is what appears to be stuckness within the process of thoughts. When the mind is transcending thought constructs, it becomes obvious when other minds are stuck within thought processes. There is strong contrast. Yet eventually this duality collapses as well into Nothing. What I write here is both thought processes and not thought processes. Thought processes, feelings, intuition, awakenings, cows, trees, quantum mechanics, face palms, nonduality and cookies all dissolve into Nothing. It’s so beautiful. 

Definitely. ?Therefore i am saying that awakening is the must. Because no one can comprehend that nothing is nothing therefore absolute.  Everyone needs a direct experience of nothingness to get out process of thoughts , which is pure consciousness.  All is one, one is all.  

At the higher levels, beings can be “multi lingual”. When they speak of a “thing” it can appear as though they have not awakened to another “thing”. 

Yes, you are right. So it is impossible to explain to others that what is nothingness. 

. It’s so beautiful

Definitely is so beautiful. Thats what we are. We are all nothing, therefore identical. Therefore unconditional love❤️

Edited by James123

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

I think I understand what you want to expressing, but why you use the name or adjective nothingness? It's not adaquate. Nothingness is a zero, being is something. Not material , or visible, but different than nothing

Because is nothing, it has no substance, and is you. Therefore completely surrendering the thoughts or yourself opens the gate less gate. Because anything that you hold on to it, is something. If you dont think you dont hold on anything, and are what you already are. Make your cup empty.

5 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

@James123 Nice ? 

Thanks. Great conversation ?! 

Peace!!! 

25 minutes ago, James123 said:

Because is nothing, it has no substance, and is you. Therefore completely surrendering the thoughts or yourself opens the gate less gate. Because anything that you hold on to it, is something. If you dont think you dont hold on anything, and are what you already are. Make your cup empty.

I think there is truth in what you say. If I do 5meo in a more or less high dose, I come to nothingness and it seems to me that I am on the ground of reality, but although it seems that there is no me there, there is a rejection of nothing. horror. even so when I return I perceive that in that nothing is the key, but I don't see where or how. I cannot accept it, it is absence, zero, death. I have to go back to that nothing until I can be that, it's something really scary

2 hours ago, James123 said:

This is not a conversation. What is the mean of conversation? Is there any ultimate law that says that this is a conversation? 

Every expression, including this one, is an illusion. We get it. Nothing wrong with still enjoying the dream, lucidly.

Edited by Moksha

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

2 hours ago, Forestluv said:

Levels is a different dynamic to me. Levels suggests a process of increasing complexity, expansion etc. For example, different levels of mathematics from basic addition to advanced calculus. A superlative adds in a new dynamic. We can have levels without an end. We can say there are various levels of math and have it open-ended. A superlative of “highest” adds a cap onto the levels. Saying calculus in the highest level of math fundamentally changes the structure.

I see it in terms of freedom from conditioning. The more we identify with conditioning, the stricter our path becomes. As we free ourselves from conditioning, more paths open to us, into infinite expression.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

10 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

I think there is truth in what you say. If I do 5meo in a more or less high dose, I come to nothingness and it seems to me that I am on the ground of reality, but although it seems that there is no me there, there is a rejection of nothing. horror. even so when I return I perceive that in that nothing is the key, but I don't see where or how. I cannot accept it, it is absence, zero, death. I have to go back to that nothing until I can be that, it's something really scary

There is no you there, because you are exist as a thought and because of your monkey mind chanting to you. If that stops you become that nothingness because when your monkey mind stops how can you say “me”? When you say there is no me there, thats the monkey mind. There is no you because you are already that absence. Your monkey mind or thought process makes you separate than nothingness. Yes, unfortunately ego can not accept and face with it. Terrifying for ego. Ego hates surrendering, nothingness is completely surrendering.  

5 minutes ago, Moksha said:

Every expression, including this one, is an illusion. We get it. Nothing wrong with still enjoying the dream, lucidly.

Whatever makes you happy brother!  Have fun! 

2 minutes ago, James123 said:

Whatever makes you happy brother!  Have fun! 

Who is this "brother" you keep talking about? ;)

15 minutes ago, Moksha said:

I see it in terms of freedom from conditioning. The more we identify with conditioning, the stricter our path becomes. As we free ourselves from conditioning, more paths open to us, into infinite expression.

That’s great too. Another view. 

9 minutes ago, Moksha said:

Who is this "brother" you keep talking about? ;)

Whatever makes you happy Moksha! 

Highest teaching has fortunately already been patented by the VeganAtion Station:   VAS 00.0 NothingMatters ✌

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

3 hours ago, James123 said:

There is no you there, because you are exist as a thought

This is the point. You (and me) can't perceive how the nothingness create a thought. The nothingness is doing something. Not something, everything. Only thoughts , illusions, but exist. I can't understand how this duality exist, I saw the nothing and the illusion many times ( there is not I, etc, yes I know but still you perceived).  Anyone who went deeper is going to say that there is not duality, nothing=everything, but I can't understand. So more visits to the nothing, more time, more deep, are needed. 

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

but still you perceived

No, the body viewed, smelled, heard...etc

Then the sense of "ME" made a story of how this occurrence was not only personal but also meaningful(illusion)

3 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

You (and me) can't perceive how the nothingness create a thought. The nothingness is doing something. Not something, everything. Only thoughts , illusions, but exist.

Nothingness is not doing something or creating thoughts. So called you creating them with so called thinking. But, you, thinking, perceiving, illusions are just thoughts. Additionally, even thought is not a thought it is so called thought. It has no name, because it is nothing. Everything is so called exist because “you” named and labeled it as naming and labeling your labeling yourself as “you” , thoughts as “thoughts”. Nothing is happening. Actually even word of “nothing” is something, therefore it has no name, but it is you. 

Edited by James123

Nothingness is not doing something or creating thoughts.

8 hours ago, James123 said:

There is no you there, because you are exist as a thought

If your mind stops, nothingness manifests. it's pretty obvious right? With your mental "movement" you are creating this reality, space, time (or re-creating, it doesn't means that there only exist in your mind, but for you it is). So when your mind stops you perceive that all space-time reality is an illusion. nothing magical for now, simple mechanics. the question is how that nothing has the potential to produce that thought. You say that it is not the nothingness, is me ... ah yes, but it happens that I am nothing, as I came from the nothingnes, then? As leo is not around here, I am going to say what he would say:  kill yourself with 30 mg of 5meo in your nose or in your ass . For me it's a good advice, maybe for you too

Edited by Breakingthewall

17 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

. You say that it is not the nothingness, is me ... ah yes, but it happens that I am nothing, as I came from the nothingnes, then?

If you never learn that what is a thought, body, universe, life, existence, yourself or awakening, what  would you be? Answer is you would be already yourself. Anything you have learned is an illusion, even the word of “illusion” is an illusion. So where were you before the birth? Answer is you were already yourself thats why you don’t remember. Because “remember” is something that you have learned. 

23 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

kill yourself with 30 mg of 5meo in your nose or in your ass .I agree, It's the only way to go deeper I think

Unfortunately, imo, psychedelics cant help you to awaken, you can experience nothingness, but you wont be able to grasp awakening. Because when you consume psychedelics you are considering the thought that you have a body and you are inside of it. You will be nothing rapidly and come back the egoic self. 

42 minutes ago, James123 said:

So where were you before the birth? Answer is you were already yourself thats why you don’t remember. Because “remember” is something that you have learned. 

42 minutes ago, James123 said:

Remembers are thoughts and are the ego, so it impossible that you remember anything before the ego. The question is, what is you without ego? It's the awakening I think

45 minutes ago, James123 said:

Unfortunately, imo, psychedelics cant help you to awaken, you can experience nothingness, but you wont be able to grasp awakening

Let's see, for now I have to agree, I had realizations but not a true awakening. When I realized the nothingness, was only nothingness, but many people had very different experience. I think 5 meo could be the tool, but not smoked like I use, too short