James123

Highest Level of Consciousness

57 posts in this topic

No thoughts as different than you, therefore no thoughts. Because it is you. Because god is nothing. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

Maybe there is no highest level, only the collapsing of the infinite dream levels, into the singularity that is Tat.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

@Moksha Just nothingness. 

Are you sure? Maybe you are stuck in that nothingness that you perceived with those 10 grs of mushroom. I had similar experience a couple of times but I think there is another step to do. When you come back to the illusion and the ego, how it is possible? Your explanation is that all is illusion, so it nothing, itsnt it? But it isn't, nothingness is nothingness, void, zero. No illusion, ego, nothing

29 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Are you sure? Maybe you are stuck in that nothingness that you perceived with those 10 grs of mushroom. I had similar experience a couple of times but I think there is another step to do. When you come back to the illusion and the ego, how it is possible? Your explanation is that all is illusion, so it nothing, itsnt it? But it isn't, nothingness is nothingness, void, zero. No illusion, ego, nothing

You can experience nothingness with psychedelics, but i dont think you can be awaken with psychedelics. I didn’t use psychedelics in my awakening and used 10 gram shrooms 2 years ago. There is so many steps to go after psychedelics. Yes i am sure. There is no coming back. Coming, going, ego, psychedelics, me, you are just thoughts. Of course i am an illusion as a separate self. These all sentences are identical, they are me and you. Because it is nothing, and nothing is absolute. Your entire life and duality is just a process of thoughts. When you get out of it, you will realize that whatever you have learned is something, but you are nothing, you can never be learned, can just be. Thats why you don’t remember before birth. These sentences are not explanations, they are you. If you consider them as explanations, yes they are illusions. All sentences are identical, because it nothing. Nothing has never happened. Because all there is nothing and all happening is nothing.  

23 minutes ago, Nahm said:

?

?? ☀️

Edited by James123

@James123 The Mystery is the entanglement of no-thingness with thingness. Consciousness is no-thing, but it localizes itself with time and space, creating the infinitely diverse illusion of things within itself.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

It’s curious how the mind loves to label a state of consciousness as the *highest* state of consciousness. I see spiritual people do this a lot. Seems like there can be various desires underlying it. In some contexts, it could be helpful, in other contexts a block.

@James123 yes papaji said that, nothing, zero, absence of anything. But observe yourself. Are you nothing? Even the smallest thought is not nothingness. You didn't remember nothing before your birth because there are not remembers before. There was no time so nothing happens, no space so no shape. Seems like nothing. But the nothing is, if not , how a thought is being creating?

17 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

It’s curious how the mind loves to label a state of consciousness as the *highest* state of consciousness. I see spiritual people do this a lot. Seems like there can be various desires underlying it. In some contexts, it could be helpful, in other contexts a block.

Read the content. Ego loves to seek for opening. 

Edited by James123

30 minutes ago, Moksha said:

@James123 The Mystery is the entanglement of no-thingness with thingness. Consciousness is no-thing, but it localizes itself with time and space, creating the infinitely diverse illusion of things within itself.

There is no such a thing as time and space. It is just you. 

7 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

@James123 yes papaji said that, nothing, zero, absence of anything. But observe yourself. Are you nothing? Even the smallest thought is not nothingness. You didn't remember nothing before your birth because there are not remembers before. There was no time so nothing happens, no space so no shape. Seems like nothing. But the nothing is, if not , how a thought is being creating?

Where are the thoughts? Can you see? Where are your monkey mind? Just show it. Of course i am nothing. Where is time and space? Where are the words that you speaking out?

Edited by James123

1 minute ago, James123 said:

There is no such a thing as time and space. It is just you. 

It is just you, but it creates the diversity of dreams, by segmenting itself with illusionary time and space, within itself.

Form is nothing more than localized Consciousness. Localization is only possible when there is the idea of time and space.

@James123 im seeing a thought that you wrote right now. Where is the difference if I can see the monkey mind of not? Did you realize the void itsnt it? So ask yourself, how could I think about the void? The void is the absence of anything. The absolute zero. Even if I am an illusion, how is possible that it's an illusion?

29 minutes ago, Moksha said:
34 minutes ago, James123 said:

It is just you, but it creates the diversity of dreams, by segmenting itself with illusionary time and space, within itself.

Form is nothing more than localized Consciousness. Localization is only possible when there is the idea of time and space.

Because you are thinking, if you dont think, nothing never happens. These all words are something that you have learned. Just a concept. Nothing can never be learn, can just be. 

24 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

@James123 im seeing a thought that you wrote right now. Where is the difference if I can see the monkey mind of not? Did you realize the void itsnt it? So ask yourself, how could I think about the void? The void is the absence of anything. The absolute zero. Even if I am an illusion, how is possible that it's an illusion?

I did realize nothing when I thought i was born, but after experiencing the “experience”, me, or life became a thought. Real me is already me. I dont need to think of it because i am already it. You cant think of it, because  anything you think it is not it. You can just be. Nothing can never be learn, can just be. Look at the wall and dont think anything. Thats what you are. You are not an illusion, because there is no you neither illusion. Anything you learned is just a concept. 

1 hour ago, James123 said:

Read the content. Ego loves to seek for opening. 

Oh, the content is great stuff. It’s an aspect of human nature that I find curious. 

An ego’s love to seek for opening doesn’t quite fit to me. In that context, the framing of “a new realm of consciousness” would align better with seeking for opening. Or perhaps, “more expansive” or “liberating”. 
For example, if I was trapped in a cave and seeking an opening, “highest” doesn’t quite work for me. 

Superlatives like “the *highest* level of consciousness have a different energetic orientation to me. 

Sometimes I get curious about the framing and packaging of content. 

17 minutes ago, James123 said:

Because you are thinking, if you dont think, nothing never happens. These all words are something that you have learned. Just a concept. Nothing can never be learn, can just be. 

Nothing ever happens in the Transcendent dimension, because it is changeless. Why do you think "you" and "I" are having this conversation? We are Consciousness too, just in different states of awareness. We created ourselves for a reason. Changelessness is so...changeless.

18 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

Superlatives like “the *highest* level of consciousness have a different energetic orientation to me. 

Do you resonate with different levels of vibrational frequency? For example, Consciousness in a rock, vs. Consciousness in a tree, vs. Consciousness in a Mooji. Maybe "highest" doesn't feel right, because it implies superiority, which is always egoic.

43 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

Oh, the content is great stuff. It’s an aspect of human nature that I find curious. 

An ego’s love to seek for opening doesn’t quite fit to me. In that context, the framing of “a new realm of consciousness” would align better with seeking for opening. Or perhaps, “more expansive” or “liberating”. 
For example, if I was trapped in a cave and seeking an opening, “highest” doesn’t quite work for me. 

Sometimes I get curious about the framing and packaging of content. 

The only reason why I mentioned as “highest”, because people loves to say that they are in high state or have highest level of consciousness, which highest quite fit in egoistic perspectives. Such as saying that i have highest consciousness or high state of consciousness. Therefore, contradictory i wrote as “highest”, because highest level of consciousness is nothing, which is completely opposite than egoistical perspective. And it is the ultimate truth.  

31 minutes ago, Moksha said:

Nothing ever happens in the Transcendent dimension, because it is changeless. Why do you think "you" and "I" are having this conversation? We are Consciousness too, just in different states of awareness. We created ourselves for a reason. Changelessness is so...changeless.

This is not a conversation. What is the mean of conversation? Is there any ultimate law that says that this is a conversation? You are still stuck within the process of thoughts brother. You need to be awaken to get it. 

30 minutes ago, Moksha said:

Do you resonate with different levels of vibrational frequency? For example, Consciousness in a rock, vs. Consciousness in a tree, vs. Consciousness in a Mooji. Maybe "highest" doesn't feel right, because it implies superiority, which is always egoic.

Levels is a different dynamic to me. Levels suggests a process of increasing complexity, expansion etc. For example, different levels of mathematics from basic addition to advanced calculus. A superlative adds in a new dynamic. We can have levels without an end. We can say there are various levels of math and have it open-ended. A superlative of “highest” adds a cap onto the levels. Saying calculus in the highest level of math fundamentally changes the structure.

I would agree that superlatives can imply superiority, which is a human dynamic. Superlatives can also be used to get people’s attention. I see various reasons. 

I was referring to how superlatives don’t seem to fit with openings. As you suggest, implicit superiority may be part of that. . . Another metaphor I imagine would be exploring a forest together and someone knows about a hidden passage that opens up a whole new area of exploration. In the context of simply openings, levels and superlatives don’t seem to fit for me. If someone said “Look here! The highest opening!”. It would sound weird.

Yet this is kinda a side issue of how humans frame and package. It’s not a criticism of the content. If too much emphasis is placed on packaging, it super annoying to those into content. For example, if I got a Christmas present and focused on the packaging of the gift, it can come across as being a pedantic jackass to those interested in the contents of the gift. At more intense levels, it can come across as rude, annoying, condescending and hurtful. 

1 hour ago, James123 said:

I dont need to think of it because i am already it. You cant think of it, because  anything you think it is not it. You can just be. Nothing can never be learn, can just be. Look at the wall and dont think anything. Thats what you are.

I think I understand what you want to expressing, but why you use the name or adjective nothingness? It's not adaquate. Nothingness is a zero, being is something. Not material , or visible, but different than nothing