Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Javfly33

Why sometimes is painful/deeply frustrating to see hot girls ??

67 posts in this topic

On 12/11/2020 at 4:13 AM, Viking said:

what helped me was an excerpt from david deida's book "the way of the superior man":

"When a man sees a beautiful woman it is natural for him to feel energy 
in his body, which he usually interprets as sexual desire. Rather than 
dispersing this energy in mental fantasy, a man should learn to circulate 
his heightened energy. He should breathe fully, circulating the energy 
fully throughout his body. He should treat his heightened energy as a 
gift which could heal and rejuvenate his body, and, through his service, 
heal the world. Through these means, his desire is converted into 
fullness of heart. His lust is converted into service. His desire is not 
converted by denying sexual attraction, but by enjoying it fully, circulat-
ing it through his body (without allowing it to stagnate as mental 
fantasy), and returning it to the world, from his heart."

go read this book  its under the part of "turn your lust into gifts"

I love this. I remember reading this book a while ago and it's basically the best advice I got from it. Whenever I see a beautiful woman and start to desire her instead of it turning to frustration that I can't have sex and fulfill every sexual desire that arises at the very moment they arise I transform it into creative energy like an alchemist. Works wonders. 

@Lyubov meeeh i dont know. Seems to magical thinking to me. What do exactly do after you see a hot girl if you dont approach her?

@Javfly33

2 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

@Lyubov meeeh i dont know. Seems to magical thinking to me. What do exactly do after you see a hot girl if you dont approach her?

If I was on the gaming mission, I would appraoch, cold, cool, warm or hot, it doesn't matter the style, I'd still appraoch.

However, if I had higher prioritizes, then I approach those goals and not the hot woman. They're a distraction in this situation.

Edited by Danioover9000

6 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Try it out and see if it is of any benefit for you and if not forget about it. It’s just a helpful way for me to manage sexual energies that arise. I don’t approach every single woman I find attractive.

12 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

it's not magical thinking, it's controlling your mind and body.

when you see a hot girl you start to feel something. where do you feel it? how do you feel it? do you block it somehow? does breathing deeply help with it? can you move these feelings by breathing? 

dont just believe what's written, experiment.

@Javfly33 This video is a good description of most men when they see a hot girl:

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie