levani

7 day fast

10 posts in this topic

"everyone has a doctor in him, we just have to help him in his work. the natural healing force within each one of us is the greatest force in gtting well... to eat when you are sick, is to feed your sickness, - Hippocrates"

i'm on my 34th hour now and i feel alert and quite good overall, not gonna lie my fingers are typing faster, kind of feels like i did a line.

benefits i picked up:

alertness
discipline
system cleansing
seeking health externally is a waste of time, all health comes from within so this really cleanses you out mentally, physically, etc
financially

all direct experiences i watched on yt, they seem to be losing 10-20 lbs of weight on average (.. i wonder why)

fun fact: 3500 kcal deficit is 1kg of weight lost (on average but correct me if i am wrong)
3500  kcal = 1kg

was just wondering what your opinions on it are and if you had any direct experience with this

just started working out, after the first set literally All the colours feel brighter

@levani

I've done quite a bit of fasting. Each one has been different and I find it hard to predict how I'm going to feel.

It's your first fast, I'd honestly not recommend seven days. I'd start with three. But that's up to you, you'll have to trust your intuition.

cool stuff! Enjoy this blissful experience and don't try to analyze it too much. Get your mind out of the way and bath in the blissful cleansing that your body is now undertaking. Whatever comes up is what should be :)

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@Michael569 top

@aurum i've done 24-26h fasts before but i am completely trusting my intuition here and seeing how I feel - so far so good

people have done 100 day fasts before and were still mega healthy according to some gurus

All consciousness work is accelerated during a fast. Make sure to do more of it than you do normally.

@levani Thank you for sharing and good luck with your fast!

1 kg would be 9000 kcal by the way, at least when it comes to burning fat because 1g of fat has 9 kcal.

But the weight loss from fasting is still amazing because you're not gonna lose a lot of muscle :)

I shoot vids about health (https://bit.ly/395NEhj)

good luck

i've done some water fasting too

the longest were 10 days

i think i'll keep doing it at least once a year

cheers

@Villager Albert not what i'm finding atm muscle i think i lost a lot

1kg = around 3,500 calorie deficit bro, trust

it's not calculated like 1g = 9kcal, activity, metabolism, other factors are included

@PurpleTree topman@Michal__ i am trying but today was i was hungry so was difficult to take mind of hunger a bit