Conscious life

9 stages of ego development

15 posts in this topic

are 9 stages of ego development the ultimate human development possible or is it open-ended framework? what else could be any growth after Union with God? 

After Union with God is realized, the stages of development serve as a framework through which Godrealization is manifested. There are more then 9 stages of human development becose there are no limits in God.

Higher stages of human development are described more in detail in the book The Religion of Tomorrow by Ken Wilber.

@Conscious life

Your question presupposes there is an ego which unifies with God, which is a false supposition. This is why there is the ‘blank’ of the mind, if you will, when attempting to imagine growth beyond the missed assumption. A ‘blank’ similar to thinking awareness. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

You are God.

The only question is how deeply do you feel it in your bones.

@Nahm @Byun Sean @Nahm God realizing means it doesn't mean you have absence of ego. the ego is highly powerful motivational force, gives you drive to do something. even if you debunk every conceptual belief and idea, you won't able to cast out the ego from your instinct, physical, Spritual deep within. that is why you have yoga for physical instinct, holotrophic breath-work for Spritual ego, etc. so the ego is always is there but as deactivate state. ego is necessary for advance growth and purpose. my ego first comes as son of God, then I realized I am the godhead then, I am the one because there is no one to be the godhead, the process goes and goes. it does not mean, it stop, if we have no scientific model for the next development or it doesn't exist, humans consciousness and civilization evolve in to infinity with stage. for example Jesus sopke, he is totally everthing, he said if you the split the bread I am there, if lift, rock I am there. 

1 minute ago, Conscious life said:

@Nahm @Byun Sean @Nahm God realizing means it doesn't mean you have absence of ego. the ego is highly powerful motivational force, gives you drive to do something. even if you debunk every conceptual belief and idea, you won't able to cast out the ego from your instinct, physical, Spritual deep within. that is why you have yoga for physical instinct, holotrophic breath-work for Spritual ego, etc. so the ego is always is there but as deactivate state. ego is necessary for advance growth and purpose. my ego first comes as son of God, then I realized I am the godhead then, I am the one because there is no one to be the godhead, the process goes and goes. it does not mean, it stop, if we have no scientific model for the next development or it doesn't exist, humans consciousness and civilization evolve in to infinity with stage. for example Jesus sopke, he is totally everthing, he said if you the split the bread I am there, if lift, rock I am there. 

Ego does not mean structure of the mind.

When you awaken your access to all your memories will still be accessible.

It just means you won't have identification with it anymore thats all.

If you believe motivation comes from the ego you are for sure not awake. Look closer.

21 minutes ago, Byun Sean said:

God realizing means it doesn't mean you have absence of ego. the ego is highly powerful motivational force, gives you drive to do something.

No?

i think union with god might be on a separate axis? i'm not familiar with ego development model very much but i know that for spiral dynamics, it doesn't have crossover with non duality. i think perhaps it denotes so in the name - "ego development" 

7 hours ago, Conscious life said:

Nonsense.

@Conscious life you can think about it from the point of view that your  thoughts words and deed need to become consistent, that way you can Will your knowledge

@Nahm

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

Nonsense.

How? 

@Byun Sean

8 hours ago, Byun Sean said:

No?

Yes. why god is the devil in that case? God separate himself to be human. just insight won't change your ego development simply. ego has to melt by infinite light by disidentification. 

from my Current state of consciousness I aware I am the godhead. but there is no one to be godhead because I am one person. I am developing my own stage of consciousness model. 

11 minutes ago, Conscious life said:

@Nahm

How? 

That how doesn’t transverse the duality of language through “your current state of God Consciousness”, but the safe bet is always - let it go. 

3 hours ago, Conscious life said:

@Nahm

How? 

@Byun Sean

Yes. why god is the devil in that case? God separate himself to be human. just insight won't change your ego development simply. ego has to melt by infinite light by disidentification. 

from my Current state of consciousness I aware I am the godhead. but there is no one to be godhead because I am one person. I am developing my own stage of consciousness model. 

You have a long ways to go.

Consciousness cannot be intellectually modeled.