Guest EmptyVase

Discovering Awesomeness

186 posts in this topic

@EmptyVase xD

Saying inspiration loses momentum is like saying the expansion of the universe is slowing down. Probably there is something wanted more, or doubt that can be let go. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

23 hours ago, Nahm said:

Saying inspiration loses momentum is like saying the expansion of the universe is slowing down. Probably there is something wanted more, or doubt that can be let go. 

?

Inspiration is a shape-shifter, just as we are.

As we change in form and vibration, alignment becomes more precise in the direction of what we want. Some things may not be resonating as much as they used to, while other things spark a new light.

12 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Or maybe inspiration is a shape shifter, and here we are.

Nice one!! Love it. :)

It's so beautiful It's all so beautiful. Only the ego wants to stay alive, die before you die, and spread the love. I don't get it. I can't grasp it. Love, so good that it literally kills you. Yet, here you are, wanting to stay alive. Might as well make the best of it! :)

I've noticed lately that we don't have 99.99% of what we know on-call. We use a minimal capacity of our brain to cope with daily tasks and to have fun in life.

However, in order to have creative ideas and think creatively, access to our entire brain is essential.

But there is a catch: our 'waking consciousness' cannot process our entire brain at once. It would be too much to handle at once for our waking consciousness. So, we have the subconscious, to help the brain function as a unit, to give the waking consciousness only the information it needs, in order to function.

A kangaroo, for example, is one thing that is rarely thought of. At the right moment, the thought of a kangaroo can give birth to a great joke. So how do you think of a kangaroo at the right moment?

So how can we use the full power of our brain in our everyday life in order to lead a life that is as fulfilling as possible?

We use the mind of God, which is our own mind, for God to "speak through our entire brain". This means that God uses everything stored in our brain to communicate with us, and to magically implement the creative ideas we yearn for.

How do we use the mind of God? How can we establish perfect communication between our personality and God? How can we close the communication gap between God and our personality? How can we prevent distortions in communication?

We let God speak to us. We get in the receiving mode. The easiest way to recognize communication is through our emotions and how they feel.

God speaks to us all the time. He never doesn't speak to us. When we feel bad, God speaks to us.
When we feel good, we no longer feel the need for God to speak to us.

Because when we're feeling really good, access to the entire brain is only a small part of God's intelligence and awesomeness. Access to the brain does not mean that you have all the individual memories in front of you in chronological order. It just means that all capacities can be used when they are needed - so that, at the right moment, you think of the kangaroo and crack that joke. Creative thoughts as well as the feeling of inspiration to make things come true are particularly noticeable with that 'God presence'. The reason we don't need a God to speak to us when we are feeling good is because we speak as God through our personality. But we do that anyway, anytime.

@Nahm

I had this chain of thought, and I was urged to write it down. May I ask.. could you perhaps "fact check" that for me? Do you smell any BS? Hope it's not too much asked for. 9_9

12 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Who is that i?

I will give you as close of a description as possible.

As I wrote it down, I assumed "I" as a human body, or as a word to reference my body. Obviously not a dead body - a body filled with life energy, thoughts, emotions, and identification.

So, "I" was used as a reference. This is to say, not you. I had the thought and you didn't.

"I" was also used in the sense of identifying with that body-mind-complex. Or may I say, body-mind-lifeenergy-whateverthehell-a-me-is-complex.

21 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@EmptyVase

Couple ways of looking… 

I had that thought. 

I is a thought. 

The first one describes the experience of receiving thoughts better. It points to a receiver of that thought.

Trying to describe it again: I am experiencing that receiver. In my direct experience, I can't really find it. When I 'find' it, it's either in the realm of thought or in the realm of the experience of being a receiver.

I initially wanted to ask towards your response, especially regarding the second view: What is wrong with I? But then I noticed, that you never said that something is wrong with I. You simply said that I is a thought. So nothing is wrong per se with that.

In my view, saying "I is a thought" is basically the same as saying "I is an experience". Then you could go on, and say "Experience is a thought". Still doesn't 'solve the riddle'. It just moves the question horizontally, not vertically, meaning that it still is at the same 'level'. The question is still: What the hell is I? or, a synonymous question: What the hell is experience?

So when I think of that question, the words 'direct' and 'actual' pop into my mind.. oh no.. it happened again.. I had a thought. ??

12 minutes ago, EmptyVase said:

The first one describes the experience of receiving thoughts better. It points to a receiver of that thought.

What is an example of a thought which does not describe experience? 

What is an example of a thought which actually does define what it points to?

6 hours ago, Nahm said:

What is an example of a thought which does not describe experience? 

I can't think of a thought which is outside of experience.

Even if I reduce it to "apple", there still is the experience of visualizing an apple, remembering how it tastes, and so on.

The classic I Am is in my eyes still an experience. Well, on that one mushroom trip it was different, that was the existential I Am, but even that was an experience for me, though it felt beyond everything (or prior to).

The thought "Buddha sits" is also describing an experience.

"Thoughts exist within thoughts" - also experiential.

Sentences with adjectives and verbs mostly describe experience.

Nouns as standalones do not describe experience per se, but still point to a certain experience, such as: "Buddha". It points to the experiencing of whatever you refer to as "Buddha". Maybe an image. Maybe Buddha as a symbol for the true self.
Or "Table". It isn't a description of something per se, it is a reference to something in the actual world. But then, of course, one could ask what the actual world is. And then I'd say that the actual world is that, which is actual right now. That's it. Matter of fact, this is it.

I can't find a thought which does not describe experience.

Jotting down thoughts I think of: blue, steel, audio interface, wall, plant, vertical, warm, up, left, back.

Everything is tied to experience! I can't find anything.

But also, everything is tied to an awareness, one awareness which is aware of all the things going on, even of the "awareness that the person has". Because if we think of awareness as something we have, we fragment the universal awareness into something limited and impermanent.

6 hours ago, Nahm said:

What is an example of a thought which actually does define what it points to?

A thought is a thought.

All thoughts are a thought.

This is a thought.

If I say that the following is not a thought, it's still a thought: This is not a thought.

A thought points to another thought. Pointers, especially the paradoxical ones, try to use the strange loopiness of existence and thoughts to point to things that are even beyond the thought-realm.

9 minutes ago, EmptyVase said:

Pointers, especially the paradoxical ones, try to use the strange loopiness of existence and thoughts to point to things that are even beyond the thought-realm.

The thought “I” is also a pointer. 

Ever notice when we all talk about other we use pretty obviously made up names, but without exception we all use that one same name to point within, or, to the truth? 

17 minutes ago, Nahm said:

The thought “I” is also a pointer. 

Pretty amazing how mushrooms can show us what I really means.

23 minutes ago, Nahm said:

we all use that one same name to point within

Pointing within, meaning that it points to a thought, referencing a person? A thought within mind?

27 minutes ago, Nahm said:

or, to the truth? 

I mean, that's the catch with truth, right? When truth is recognized for what it is, everything within truth points to truth, and literally everything is truth, because truth means that it can't be without it, because truth is the very ground of being from which everything else arises.

So what you're saying is, when we point to others, we point to truth. Thus, when we point to us, we point to truth. Truth = Being = Everything Is.

Oh and also, basically every description is made up. With names, it's pretty obvious.

2 hours ago, EmptyVase said:

Pretty amazing how mushrooms can show us what I really means.

xD Yes it is. 

2 hours ago, EmptyVase said:

Pointing within, meaning that it points to a thought, referencing a person? A thought within mind?

I mean, that's the catch with truth, right? When truth is recognized for what it is, everything within truth points to truth, and literally everything is truth, because truth means that it can't be without it, because truth is the very ground of being from which everything else arises.

So what you're saying is, when we point to others, we point to truth. Thus, when we point to us, we point to truth. Truth = Being = Everything Is.

Oh and also, basically every description is made up. With names, it's pretty obvious.

At the end of the day all there is is truth, indeed.

There is no such thing as a you or an other, which is why all the different made up names. But when truth is referenced, it’s with “I”, which has never changed.

4 hours ago, Nahm said:

But when truth is referenced, it’s with “I”, which has never changed.

Yes. ?

Thank you already up to this point. You know I appreciate this communication.

If I may steer this back to the original post: the paragraph written underneath is what I'd refer to as a download. I actually would refer to them as thoughts that just drift by. But, since over a year, I noticed that they have a distinct feeling. And I don't even really comprehend, what is being said there. The reason I asked you to "fact check" this is because I'm not sure if this belongs into the category of channeled material. And I'm very careful using that word because it can give birth to all kinds of gross egoic distortions and dissonances, if it isn't legit channeling. I mean, yes, in a way everything is channeled, as everything is truth.. but I'm talking about channeling some wise voice, which is still our own, but also feels distinct, like something talking to us, or through us. Sounds cliché af, I know, but I also don't wanna deny what I'm feeling. That voice tells me stuff I don't even know about. So, I'm still very hesitant with it. And that voice also wants to find expression, so I already started journaling the voice. I don't do it regularly, but the text underneath also felt like coming "from there". When that voice is "talking" (just thoughts drifting by), there is not really an active thinking process, but rather a stream of thoughts which spontaneously find expression.

17 hours ago, EmptyVase said:

I've noticed lately that we don't have 99.99% of what we know on-call. We use a minimal capacity of our brain to cope with daily tasks and to have fun in life.

However, in order to have creative ideas and think creatively, access to our entire brain is essential.

But there is a catch: our 'waking consciousness' cannot process our entire brain at once. It would be too much to handle at once for our waking consciousness. So, we have the subconscious, to help the brain function as a unit, to give the waking consciousness only the information it needs, in order to function.

A kangaroo, for example, is one thing that is rarely thought of. At the right moment, the thought of a kangaroo can give birth to a great joke. So how do you think of a kangaroo at the right moment?

So how can we use the full power of our brain in our everyday life in order to lead a life that is as fulfilling as possible?

We use the mind of God, which is our own mind, for God to "speak through our entire brain". This means that God uses everything stored in our brain to communicate with us, and to magically implement the creative ideas we yearn for.

How do we use the mind of God? How can we establish perfect communication between our personality and God? How can we close the communication gap between God and our personality? How can we prevent distortions in communication?

We let God speak to us. We get in the receiving mode. The easiest way to recognize communication is through our emotions and how they feel.

God speaks to us all the time. He never doesn't speak to us. When we feel bad, God speaks to us.
When we feel good, we no longer feel the need for God to speak to us.

Because when we're feeling really good, access to the entire brain is only a small part of God's intelligence and awesomeness. Access to the brain does not mean that you have all the individual memories in front of you in chronological order. It just means that all capacities can be used when they are needed - so that, at the right moment, you think of the kangaroo and crack that joke. Creative thoughts as well as the feeling of inspiration to make things come true are particularly noticeable with that 'God presence'. The reason we don't need a God to speak to us when we are feeling good is because we speak as God through our personality. But we do that anyway, anytime.

My having asked the marvelous Deepak Chopra for some advice, he told me this: “Every moment you’re making a choice: either you’re chosen by your karma, or you’re choosing your dharma.”

Wow. Brick to forehead moment. I knew what he meant of course, but hearing him say it brought it home.

Our karma is the collection of stories, circumstances, details, and others items that constantly assault us, mentally drain us, and keep us bound to the past. We’re like spiders caught in a web of expectations and anxieties, all resulting from past associations and relationship rights and wrongs. No freedom there, no living fully in the present, no liberation from the limits that others have imposed on us and that we’ve imposed on ourselves.

But there’s another way of living. Another choice that can be made, and consciously or unconsciously we make that choice in every moment. We can free ourselves from the clutches of karma when we embrace the limitless expanse of dharma.

“I’m only here to love. I’m only here to serve. I accept the limitless possibilities of any given instant. I forgive others and I forgive myself. I surrender the past and let love work miracles in me and in the world.”

Our dharma is our mission, our destiny, our fate when we’re aligned with the love of an intentional universe. Dharma cancels karma. In a moment of grace, all karma is burned.

We meditate in the morning to train our attitudinal muscles, free ourselves from karma, and rise to the level of dharma energy. Forgiveness and love rather than blame and victimhood. We all know the principles by now; if ever there was a time for us to practice them more meaningfully, to apply them in more practical ways, it’s now.

So if you’re wondering, like I was when I asked my esteemed friend what he thought I should do about something, perhaps Deepak’s advice will do for you what it did for me:

Free yourself from karma.

Choose your dharma.

Enjoy the energy that follows. ???

- Marianne Williamson

27 minutes ago, Nahm said:

but how could I tell you it is or isn’t channeled? 

Didn't think that far. Huh. Good point. ?

Now that I think about it, it becomes kinda irrelevant, even if it is channeled. It'd literally change nothing, as I've always been journaling and having insights. Channeling, not channeling.. doesn't really matter because those are just thoughts. Perhaps I looked for some advice around the topic of channeling, cause it's new to me.. well, it's not new to me per se, as I can recognize the "channel voice" speaking to me since a loong time. What's really new is thoughts about "Is this channeling?".

Hm. I'm perplexed with how irrelevant that chain of thought becomes to me now. Damn. Thinking got me thinkin' again.

Nevertheless, thanks for taking the time. ?