Discovering Awesomeness

186 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Nahm said:

Sounds like the lion to me. 

8 minutes ago, Nahm said:

This is just beautiful. I got nothin.  

Thanks my man, I appreciate it.

Helping the Mentally Ill

So I accidentally fell into the 3g zone of mushrooms. I only took 2g's, but it seems like I grabbed the potent ones, and thus, was stuck in a limbo. I once was there, and didn't intend to go to that place again.

But one thing I was thinking about ever since was.. how do you help the mentally ill? As I was in that zone, I was just confused about pretty much everything, didn't know what's normal and what's not (I know, arbitrary concepts), and I was basically losing my mind. I mean, I rolled with it and just chilled, waited for it to pass as I understood that I was in the limbo zone, but I really lost my ground. I thought, "Oh boy, this time you really did it. Am I just another one, who will land in the psychiatric ward?" Lmao.

As I want to become a psychotherapist, I'd really like to know how to help a person who's just.. I don't even know how to describe it.. utterly lost, perhaps? Like, as I was in that place, the confusion was off the charts. So I think I really understand the mentally ill better through my two 3g experiences, but god, how do you help those poor souls? I don't think that a lot of psychotherapists really understand what's going on with 'insane' people, unless they had a first hand experience/taste of losing your mind and losing your grip on reality.

In the distant future, I might even go to the 3g zone on purpose to get to know that 'environment', and to find clarity within the seeming chaos. If I find my way out of the chaotic limbo on mushrooms, maybe I could help those out, who live in that zone for years.

Now, I know you're not a psychotherapist, but perhaps you have some advice for an aspiring psychotherapist? @Nahm

@EmptyVase

Nothing that can be summed up in a comment, sorry. Or even in a conversation really. If I tell the truth, that I gave me up long ago to be them, or that I help seeing from the ‘inside’, it just gets vague & cryptic sounding. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm

No, I hear ya. Not at all cryptic to me. That's all I 'needed' to hear.

Thank you, not only for your reply. ??