Vipassana

Trump and the number 7

34 posts in this topic

No ideology. No conclusions. Open for interpretation. 

• Trump took office when he was 70 years, 7 months and 7 days old, in the Hebrew year 5777
  • he won the election by 77 electoral votes after there were 7 defectors
  • he took office in the 7th year of the decade
  • Trump requested a picture of the 7th president to be hung in his office
  • Trump is the 7th President from New York
  • America witnessed a total Solar Eclipse in Trump’s 7th month as president, another total Solar Eclipse is scheduled 7 years after he took office, he would be 77 years old
  • He was named Person of the year by Time magazine on December 7, 2016
  • he married the first time on April 7, 1977
  • his mother passed away on August 7th
  • he banned 7 countries 7 days after taking office
  • he authorized a military strike against Syria on his 77th day in office
  • the world was fixated on his meeting with Vladimir Putin on 7/7/17 (Putin was 777 months old), and again at the Helsinki summit during his 77th week in office
  • Trump imposed sanctions on Iran effective August 7, 2018
  • The Supreme Court sided with Trump for border wall funding in the 7th month of 2019
  • Trump’s first bid for presidency was announced on October 7, 1999 for the 2000 election
  • Along with Trump moving the U.S. embassy to Jerusalem and celebrating Israel’s 70th anniversary as a nation, another remarkable date is the celebration of Israel’s 70th anniversary of forming its first government on March 8, 1949, when you add 777 days to Trumps first day in office (Jan 20, 2017) it comes to the 70th anniversary date of March 8, 2019.
  • When you add 700 days to the day Trump was born (June 14, 1946) it comes to May 14, 1948 the day Israel was recognized as a Nation.
  • Benjamin Netanyahu was serving his 7th year and 7th month as prime minister of Israel when Trump won the election in November of 2016.
  • Trump was raised in a family of 7
  • His first child (Don Jr.) was born in 1977
  • The 2017 Eclipse was reported to be 70 miles wide; it was the first total Solar Eclipse exclusive to the U.S. since before the nation’s founding in 1776.
  • Trumps first press conference on 2/16/17 was 77 minutes long.

• A Trump rally in Tulsa on 6/20/2020 generated the largest Saturday audience in Fox News 24-year history, delivering 7.7 million viewers.

• President Trumps acceptance speech at the final night of the 2020 Republican National Convention on 8/27/2020 was 70 minutes long.

OKAY NOW A BIT OF RELIGIOUS MUMBO JUMBO I FOUND SO DON'T TAKE THIS FOLLOWING PART AS AN IDEOLOGY I'M SPOUTING BECAUSE I AM NOT A CHRISTIAN. 

A Trumpet in the bible signals an event that is about to happen. The book of Revelation speaks about the 7th and last Trumpet. The number “7” in the Bible means completeness, it is used over 40 times in the book of Revelation alone

“Christ” means “anointed one” in Greek. The name “Christ” is in the Trump heritage – Donald Trump’s Grandmother was born Elizabeth Christ.
We should note King Cyrus (a world ruler) was called God’s “anointed” in Isaiah 45:1 even though he did not follow God. He was chosen of God to let the Israelites go back to Jerusalem after being in Babylonian captivity for 70 years. It is also interesting to note the name “Donald” means World Ruler, he is the 45th President of the U.S., and he recognized Jerusalem as Israel’s Capital on their 70th anniversary!

Lesous (the Greek name for Jesus) and the name Trump have the same numeric value in English gematria (528), and Simple gematria (88). Verification of numerical values can be done at www.Gematrix.org

I'm not a person who believes in mere coincidences but I also don't know how to interpret this in any way. Maybe a Numerologist in the forum can shed some light on the significance (if there are any). What really caught my eye was that a lot of 7's occurred when Trump did the most 'famous' things.. in other words meeting with Putin, Moving embassy to Jerusalem, Stuff with Iran & Syria were the most significant events to the general public and the media.  

God created the world in 6 days. 

And on the 7th day, he created the Devil. 

(joking) 

xDxDxD... xD

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Preety_India When you divide the election year 2020 by 666 the answer is 3.033033033. The text number for the Biden camp during the election was 30330, this number is printed on the Biden / Harris campaign signs. This is not to say Joe Biden is the Antichrist ;)

What does it mean that I see 11:11 every day?

What does it mean that besides 11:11 I see 555 and 444?

And sometimes 222?

@Arcangelo me too :) its 10:11 here right now! I don't know what it means. 

Edited by Vipassana

17 minutes ago, Vipassana said:

@Preety_India When you divide the election year 2020 by 666 the answer is 3.033033033. The text number for the Biden camp during the election was 30330, this number is printed on the Biden / Harris campaign signs. This is not to say Joe Biden is the Antichrist ;)

Haha xD

Ok I'm just joking here, I invented my own silly logic.

2016 the year trump was elected. 

2016 + 666 = 2682

Trump's birth year is 1946 and birth  day is number 14. 

2682 - 1946 = 736

736 + 14 = 750 

Trump paid the tax of just 750 dollars in 2016.

This is not to say that Trump is the antichrist. xDxD

Just joking. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Preety_India hey that was pretty good :P I'm glad Leo taught us relativity. They're both the anti christ.

Edited by Vipassana

..and that's how the universe checks if you're paying attention.  Or rather, helps you check yourself checking it.  Means nothing, just brings you to stage Green (generally).

You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

Really interesting how the mind loses its ability to reconcile a phenomenon when it is not related to facts, figures and logic 

One could go on to list events related to Trump but don't involve the number 7. Why do you chose to ignore those?

13 minutes ago, Dryas said:

One could go on to list events related to Trump but don't involve the number 7. Why do you chose to ignore those?

I see a 7 in the number 22,247.

Screenshot (7).png

Edited by No Self

1 minute ago, Dryas said:

@No Self There are a lot more 2's than 7's lol.

That's true! The New Agers go gaga over the number 222. I'm sure there's something to it. :) 

1 minute ago, Dryas said:

@No Self Whoa but then what about 1's "GMT+11" Are we to just ignore that? 

The number 1 represents that we are one with Trump. 

16 minutes ago, No Self said:

That's true! The New Agers go gaga over the number 222. I'm sure there's something to it. :) 

i see the 2222 almost everyday, since a few yrs, if i don't know what it means it's kind of useless though :) 

No ideology. No conclusions. Open for interpretation. 

• Trump took office when he was 70 years, 7 months and 7 days old, in the Hebrew year 5777
  • he won the election by 77 electoral votes after there were 7 defectors
  • etc.  

those kind of numerology/synchronicity "conspiracy theories" are kind of fun and they shouldn't really hurt anyone.

Imagine most of those statements are wrong though, nobody here would fact check them probably.

Edited by PurpleTree