Shane597

Struggling Financially

8 posts in this topic

I made a mistake by going to college out of state all because I thought I had to do a Professional Golf Management Program that was only offered out of state. I could have avoided 13 thousand dollars of debt by going in state. I have to finish this year at my current university, but I can't stop thinking about how I could have saved 13 thousand. When I go instate I will only have to take like 4 thousand in loans a year at most. I lose sleep over this. How can I get over this problem. "I can't stop the should have statements".  

@Shane Roberts , you could for example use Byron Katie's "Work" - search for it on Google or YouTube. 

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com

@Shane Roberts Do not regret anything. Everything that happens, happens for a reason and although this situation you are in is not ideal you cannot change the past and what has happened. All you can do is move forward and make a plan and budget on how you get get back on track again. There is no point beating yourself up over things you cannot change. Make a conscious decision to make going forward better for you and make smarter decisions according to your values. 

I'll add that problems turn into lessons if you learn from them. 

You learned a big lesson that will have a positive effect on your life allowing you to make smarter financial decisions later on in life ,  when prospectively there could be much more money at stake.

We learn most of our lessons on the fly good or bad they make us who we are

Stop worrying instead learn

No point in losing sleep over it. We all make mistakes, just learn from it. Do whats best right now.

@Shane Roberts we learn from mistakes. No point in fretting. Strive to make your future better. Past is gone. Don't we all make mistakes. You can rely on your past mistakes to make better decisions in future. Take it as a part of personal growth.

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

Let it go. It's already done. The easiest way is to get your focus on something you like that is really easy; a pet, music, whatever. From there, do some things you personally enjoy,  rebuilding 1950's one way cb radios, take pie to one more digit, whatever you're into. Think of it as a life tax. You're obviously someone who tries things and isn't stuck in fear. It costs money to try things, it's a good thing. When you finish college that 10k won't seem like as big of a deal. When your old and scopin out your hospice nurse, you won't remember that money. But if you know you really lived, you tried things, you'll be happy. Good luck with that nurse bud. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE