GreenWoods

Sleep Yoga: Conscious During Sleep (Guide)

62 posts in this topic

On 10/10/2021 at 1:50 PM, m0hsen said:

Very real, the experience itself is crazy enough that you have really hard time staying calm really.

Btw what's your thoughts on self-hypnosis ,reprogramming subconscious mind in a way that you define a trigger like a word or something, and once you said it and have the intention to have it, instantly put you on astral realm?

@m0hsen Yes something like that can work. But anchoring direct access to to the astral would be extremely difficult. It's a better idea to anchor very deep trance, which then leads to the astral when in REM.

I dont really use self hypnosi for anchoring. When I'm in a state of consciousness I want to anchor I just repeat a code word with the intention of anchoring that state. The more often you do it, the stronger the anchor becomes.

The ability to anchor states of consciousness probably depends on the degree of mind mastery and mastery of access with your subconscious. 

Maybe anchoring is easier while tripping, but I don't know. I guess it will not make a huge difference.

On 10/10/2021 at 1:50 PM, m0hsen said:

Have you encountered anyone in the forums who achieved something similar to this?

No.

36 minutes ago, m0hsen said:

Basically for the past few days I sleep at 11 pm and Wake up at 6 am, meditate for 20 mins and go back to sleep, not a single day I missed the tunnel and vibration state!!! it's working from the very first attempt!

basically at 6 am after meditation and falling sleep consciously my energy body starts to detach from my physical body and find myself floating in a tunnel which I previously talked about it in the recent posts, 

Great progress! :)

39 minutes ago, m0hsen said:

The tunnel which I immediately enter after separation of my energy body and physical body looks similar to this:

preview-149088-JmD7pmmVXX-high_0009.jpg

it's so weird man, I dunno why it's the case for me.

I've never encountered a tunnel in my DEILDs.

Maybe it transports you to a different dimension.