Dodo

Meditation To Get Me High

16 posts in this topic

Hi, i wonder if there is a special technique which is best fir getting a natural high... Such as maybe saying Omm while meditating or something. The point is, im trying to cut off maryjane and nicotine from my diet and it would be nice to use meditation as a helping hand to stay clean and still get high! Best of both words woo hoo.

I found Yoga gives me a rush unknown to me, and it feels great and giddy, but im still newbie at it and i think it can be even better. Maybe if i meditate with the right technique?

Please share if you know

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

@Dodoster You mention "Om". I get a nice buzz from chanting along with this mostly b-c it modifies my breathing. I sometimes use an Emwave heart coherence monitor. I use it in conjunction with this vid and get great results and the highest heart coherance scores. It gets me in what they call "The Zone". The Emwave has a breathing coach built into it also. Emwave took the most effective breathing rates from studying advanced Yoga meditators and applied it to the emwave as the breath coach. It is about the same rate as the breath used here in this OM chant. Silent chanting has about the same results as verbal but the vibrations you get in the head from saying it out loud seem to enhance the effect even more. *Sometimes I use headphones and sometimes not. 

Edited by cetus56

27 minutes ago, mr lenny said:

@Dodoster What are you trying to achieve by getting high? fulfillment? peace? calmness? 

I am after experimenting and seeing how my body and my mind can work and whether I can get high through them, rendering drugs useless. But I want to get high of meditation for the same reason I would want to get high off weed - to experience reality in a different way and explore. Because reality as it is can get boring from time to time. I mean I know my goal is to be perfectly at peace and to not need stimulants, but I don't think it should be expected of me to achieve this state right this second. I am pretty young and ready for improvement in the long run, but for now I want to see how high I can get off meditating :D 

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

Just now, mr lenny said:

@Dodoster I see. How long have you been meditating and/or doing self inquiry?

Well I am not really good with *time* but it's been a few months now, but I only recently( 1 month ago) started doing every day, for 15-20 minutes at a time, because my legs start hurting pretty bad after that range even if I switch... I haven't yet seen the power in self enquiry and also I have trouble locating my thoughts because I don't see them and I feel more like I haven't yet learned to think properly, because everyone is saying ye ye i am observing my thoughts. But I can never observe anything comprehensible like a string of words, I mean I don't think in words I guess, I mean I can think in words, but I just don't usually. Like when I ask who am I, I might start imagining things like falling through a tube right behind my mind and just diving deeper and deeper and try to imagine what I see in that tube, but idk if that is thinking or imagining is more like consciousness, because it can't be expressed fully through words. 

Idk, im rambling. 

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

3 hours ago, mr lenny said:

@Dodoster What are you trying to achieve by getting high? fulfillment? peace? calmness? 

what's wrong with just doing it for pleasure?

@Atticus Nothing is wrong nor right. I just recommended him something that might help him. period.

Edited by mr lenny
Grammar mistake

[insert quote here]

If you know the difference, why not have a little fun with experience of all kinds. When you see it all goes around in a circle and returns to where it started, all you can do is laugh your ass off.  All that remains is to play with form, existence and experience. For now it's all that is. Make it up as you go along, it doesn't matter at all. There are no rules or guidelines here except the ones we choose for ourselves. If you want to experience bliss, do it. If you want to experience hell, go for it! Fear, disappointment, love, jealously hate, separation, oneness, a high, a low, an awakening, ect. all the same as being just another experience. Even the negative or positive sensations that each creates within the body/mind is choice created for the experience of it                  . Edit: Listen to what is said here @7:00

Edited by cetus56

In my view, people do drugs to escape the natural condition. People drink to escape the natural condition. People watch TV, eat tons of food and so on etc, to escape the natural condition. It's a game of trying to fill the void inside. But what would fill that void better than these temporary fixes? Kundalini. There's your ultimate high.

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." - Jiddu Krishnamurti

23 minutes ago, Lha Bho said:

In my view, people do drugs to escape the natural condition. People drink to escape the natural condition. People watch TV, eat tons of food and so on etc, to escape the natural condition. It's a game of trying to fill the void inside. But what would fill that void better than these temporary fixes? Kundalini. There's your ultimate high.

I need to have a good posture for kundalini, right? How do I go about "getting kundalini" :D I am really not educated on that matter.

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

49 minutes ago, Dodoster said:

I need to have a good posture for kundalini, right? How do I go about "getting kundalini" :D I am really not educated on that matter.

You can start here: http://www.katinkahesselink.net/kr/kundalini.html

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." - Jiddu Krishnamurti

@Dodoster

Be concerned with meditation and not with kundalini. And when you are aware, things will begin to happen in you. Buddha never talked about kundalini. It is not that there was no kundalini in his body, but the passage was so clear that there was no resistance. Thus, he never felt it.

Meditation as such is not really concerned with kundalini at all. If kundalini comes, that is another thing - but meditation has nothing to do with it. Meditation can be explained without even mentioning kundalini; there is no need. And by mentioning kundalini it creates even more conflicts to explain the thing. Meditation can be explained directly; you need not bother about chakras, you begin with meditation. If the passage is blocked you may come to feel kundalini, and chakras will be there, but that is completely nonvoluntary. You must remember that it is nonvoluntary; your volition is not needed at all.

I actually mostly agree with @Prabhaker

Kundalini + Awakening Chakras is more like a Symptom of Correct Meditation.

On September 5, 2016 at 8:50 AM, Dodoster said:

Hi, i wonder if there is a special technique which is best fir getting a natural high... Such as maybe saying Omm while meditating or something. The point is, im trying to cut off maryjane and nicotine from my diet and it would be nice to use meditation as a helping hand to stay clean and still get high! Best of both words woo hoo.

I found Yoga gives me a rush unknown to me, and it feels great and giddy, but im still newbie at it and i think it can be even better. Maybe if i meditate with the right technique?

Please share if you know

Hi, there!

You remind me of myself. 

If you really want to get high, or experience a national high feeling. You really need to start running on a regular basis, 3 to 4 times a week. When you run your brain produces or creates a certain hormone that gets you high naturally...and if you really want to spice it up! Come home after your run and meditate. You can do this siting down, or standing up. All you do is breathe deeply and slowly. Visualize a stream of energy that is flowing down into you, through the top of your crown chakra. Visualize how this Devine pure energy is flowing into you and is giving you pure satisfaction. This will get you so high! All you do is breathe and visualize. Visualize how you are creating a connection with the life source energy. Let that energy fill you up. Your lounges, your body, your  mind. Imagine that you are an empty body and that there is a lot of empty space inside you. Imagine how the life energy if filling you up. This will take some practice...you need to learn how to fully trust yourself  to surrender fully...and you do this by breathing slowly and deeply. Imagine that you are one with God through visualization. Try it! You will love it....just like you love your weed. 

You welcome !

On September 5, 2016 at 11:50 AM, Dodoster said:

Please share if you know

I'm going to another of those spiritual retreats at the end of the month and yes I feel such an incredible high when I do.....but it's such a good high of bonding time with each other and spiritual enlightenment within. So if you can go to a retreat that will probably lift the spirits naturally. So if you choose to smoke a a little here or a little there  ..... Cheers ?;) or just Omm Omm away if it makes you feel good naturally. The singing bowls give me a high. It's like I'm lost in another dimension with no time or clock. I love them.  Namaste ?  Yoga starts at 6 am sharp don't be late :P