bensenbiz

Is there a objective reality?

31 posts in this topic

When I meet with a friend in front of a specific tree. its normally obvious that I create a own reality where I interpret  the tree as beautiful and the friend interpret it as ugly. 

But: 

Is there a objective reality where the tree just is?

Or do we both create reality with this tree in it. If its that way:  how comes that we r able to create the same tree, enviroment / sun / stars etc?

Relative reality is another term for illusion. Ultimate reality is Consciousness. Everything else is just the dream world of form.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

I will lay it out as simply as I can.

You are an eternal MIND.

Everything you see around you is sluggish mind, a product of your particular wave patterns that interacts with the world and is deeply intertwined with it.

Yes. The tree exists, and it’s not that you have a brain and you have your instance of the tree, and then your friend has another instance of the appearance of the tree.

There is one instance of the tree and you and your friend are experiencing it simultaneously as minds.

Reality is nothing but a mirage created by wave patterns generated by pure mind.

29 minutes ago, Moksha said:

Relative reality is another term for illusion. Ultimate reality is Consciousness. Everything else is just the dream world of form.

I dont see how this explains that there is the same tree in both of our coniousness - as realive reality is a illusion

2 minutes ago, bensenbiz said:

I dont see how this explains that there is the same tree in both of our coniousness - as realive reality is a illusion

When you dream of standing with another person under a tree, does your dream self think the dream tree and the other person is real? 

We are the same Consciousness, dreaming about forms that share experiences with other forms.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

Subjective = objective

"Subjective" and "objective" are superficial dualities imagined by you. They're both the same thing.

Try to imagine what it actually means for something to be objective. What would proof that something is objective look like to you?

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

5 minutes ago, Moksha said:

When you dream of standing with another person under a tree, does your dream self think the dream tree and the other person is real? 

We are the same Consciousness, dreaming about forms that share experiences with other forms.

Now I got it more.. But still we both are dreaming the same tree? So there is a common thing? So a fixed thing.. ?

15 minutes ago, bensenbiz said:

There’s only one consciousness. It’s not that you have a consciousness and your friend another. It’s the same consciousness.

What you think you are is not conscious. Consciousness is conscious of itself.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

6 minutes ago, Osaid said:

Subjective = objective

"Subjective" and "objective" are superficial dualities imagined by you. They're both the same thing.

Try to imagine what it actually means for something to be objective. What would proof that something is objective look like to you?

I see that its superficial but in this case the objective thing is the tree because it occurs in both of our dream worlds..  what am I missing to get it?

Edited by bensenbiz

Anothers idealism vs objectivism mega thread lol.. Who's in lol? ?

@bensenbiz There is literally only you And your experience of the world and whatever you think about it. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Anothers idealism vs objectivism mega thread lol.. Who's in lol? ?

@bensenbiz There is literally only you And your experience of the world and whatever you think about it. 

Oh if its already discussed - can u send me the link please? So I am imagining the friend and the tree? And how comes that the friend sees also the tree? Because I am imaging it? Puhh thats hard to grasp?

1 minute ago, toocrazytobecrazy said:

the tree is already is. what we add onto it is optional, maybe benefical maybe destructive.

Thats not the point .. 

We aren't separate beings with individual minds who share a world, we are shared being itself. Mind is open and borderless. You and the friend both share the same consciousness, mind filters consciousness into the tree, by creating subject and object, the experience of "your" mind filters/ imagines it further. Both minds filter it into a tree, but he can say it's ugly, you can say beautiful. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

4 minutes ago, bensenbiz said:

Oh if its already discussed - can u send me the link please? So I am imagining the friend and the tree? And how comes that the friend sees also the tree? Because I am imaging it? Puhh thats hard to grasp?

You are imagining your friend, the tree and you!!!

the “you” you think you are is not really you.

you are everything.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

Oh if its already discussed - can u send me the link please. 

Just use the search function. Type "solipsism". Already discussed? Lol we almost don't discuss anything else here lol ?

So I am imagining the friend and the tree? And how comes that the friend sees also the tree? Because I am imaging it? Puhh thats hard to grasp?

That's right. You are seeing the tree and your friend. You have no access to anything else namely whether your friend also sees the tree or not. . That's all of reality for you. That's said.. Your friend also sees the tree. But that's true for him if he even Exists lol. The point is it is not true for you. Got it? 

-Osho

7 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Just use the search function. Type "solipsism". Already discussed? Lol we almost don't discuss anything else here lol ?

That's right. You are seeing the tree and your friend. You have no access to anything else namely whether your friend also sees the tree or not. . That's all of reality for you. That's said.. Your friend also sees the tree. But that's true for him if he even Exists lol. The point is it is not true for you. Got it? 

I understand solpisism and now its a trap - we r not alone we r in unit. I got that buut I dont understand how we have common objects from different perspectives? 

Only one perspective...

:)

So... all objects are dependent of that ONE thing... and you are THAT!

Booooooooom!!!!

?

7 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

Only one perspective...

:)

No perspective, not one though. Not two, but that doesn't mean one. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

3 minutes ago, bensenbiz said:

I understand solpisism and now its a trap - we r not alone we r in unit. I got that buut I dont understand how we have common objects from different perspectives? 

Actually you don't know that. You don't know if my green is your green. We just assume that we mean the same thing. 

Different perspectives ARE appearances within your own perspective! You are locked within your own bubble. You don't know anything else. You are just speculating that others also have their own perspectives. Make a fine distinction between what is direct experience and what is belief and you won't be confused. 

-Osho