machii

some questions regarding 5-meo-dmt and RC

24 posts in this topic

i managed to get my hands on some 5-meo-dmt. got it from [source removed]. im from the netherlands also. it seems that most people do get their 5-meo-dmt mostly from [source removed]. I did the hoffman test and the color came out right. but it could also just be 5-meo-mipt, dalt. ???, ???. i dont know what is all those. but ok.

last month I had my first experience with Bufo Alvarius. total breakthrough. insane experience. I know how powerful this is. and if I was goin to do 5-meo-dmt I need to be absolutely sure it is 5-meo-DMT.  i wouldn't just go ahead and test out a little bit. how do you people know for sure that what you took is 5-meo-DMT and not the other dalt, mipt, stuff? 

I did not test it other than using it on myself. I bought it in a shop with "m" as a fourth letter. It seems legit.

seeming legit, and it actually being legit are two different things. it could easily NOT be 5-meo-DMT. but some other derivative. 

and so 90% of the people sharing their experiences about 5-meo-dmt could in fact be NOT 5-meo-DMT. 

i could try it, and have this big experience, nonetheless. but it might be a derivative, and not be authentic 5.

Edited by machii

Everything matches the description. Powder has proper color, dosage is the same. It also acts as described - it's pure energy / consciousness. There is also no reason to sell fake 5 meo DMT. I assume it's legit.

Edited by Username

If you want to be sure just sending it to test it. What you want us to say? We don´t have superpowers to know what drug do you have.

I'm just wondering if people do send their stuff to have it analized/tested or do they just take it on faith.

Edited by machii

3 hours ago, machii said:

i wouldn't just go ahead and test out a little bit.

No other way, brother. This game involves some risk. If you can't handle the fire, get out of the kitchen.

If it is 5-MeO-MIPT or 5-MeO-DALT or something similar in the 5-MeO category, you will generally have a profound experience and it will not harm you.

The only real danger with research chems is if they send you something totally not a tryptamine. And usually the only reason that would happen is if they make a serious mistake in labeling. No tryptamine is gonna kill ya. Worst you'll get is a bad trip.

I would stay away from 5-MeO-DPT though, it's a nasty one.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I live in the Netherlands also. You can send any substances (legal or illegal) to DIMS and they will send you an analysis of the chemical composition of your substance. 

You can find more information about DIMS here: https://www.drugs-test.nl/hoe-werkt-het-testen- 

Here is a map of their test centers: https://www.drugs-test.nl/waar-testen- 

5-meo-DMT is currently legal in the Netherlands. 

30 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I would stay away from 5-MeO-DPT though, it's a nasty one.

Thanks for the info. Any thoughts on 5-MeO-MET or 5-MeO-MALT?

thanks Leo.

My experiences has been with Shrooms, which I grow them myself. and DMT which I also do extract myself., ayahuasca too. so I've always been 100% sure as what im taking in. I never had anything synthetic. so I am a little wary. Had my first experience with Bufo last month and it was completely shattering. thats why I am a little fearful of just 'trying a little bit out'. if I go for it, im gonna go fullblown breakthrough dose. I googled around and found out i can get it analyzed near where I live. I have made an apointment for the 26st of november to go bring it in and will get the results a week later. I will share them here. sure hope it's authentic 5 so I can explore this Great molecule, without any toad harm :)  

@machii Synthetics blow natural psychedelics out of the water.

They just gotta be sourced right and properly labeled.

6 minutes ago, machii said:

if I go for it, im gonna go fullblown breakthrough dose.

This is downright stupid. You should not be doing research chems at all with this attitude.

You must test everything carefully and slowly. Like your life depends on it. Because it does.

The OP should also clarify if its a salt or freebase they possess, as this has implications re dosage to try, and ROA. Trying to smoke a salt and getting a crap effect may mislead you as to what you actually have (assuming its 5 MeO DMT in either form).

14 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@machii Synthetics blow natural psychedelics out of the water.

They just gotta be sourced right and properly labeled.

Synthetic vs natural is a false distinction if talking about the same compound.  

Edited by Corpus

that's why Im having it analyzed first. I dont want my psychological mind to interfere much. Im worried if I take too little then it might. but yeah I will approach with upmoast care. Since my Bufo experience last month Im not very eager to jump in it so quikly just yet, as Im still integrating. I'll take the time to learn more about it.

@Corpus It's freebase. yess i know the difference in approaching natural vs synthetic. different doses are applied etc.

11 minutes ago, Corpus said:

Synthetic vs natural is a false distinction if talking about the same compound.  

But it's not the same compound. It's not the same purity. And there are many more synthetic chems than anything natural.

All this makes synthetics better. They are more precise, clean, and potent.

I know bufo has just a little amount of actual 5-meo-dmt. and they say the other alkaloids are like assisting spirits. Synthetic 5-meo-dmt does give me the scares, given the experience I had on Bufo alone. I wrote about my bufo experience :
I emptied my lungs. The pipe moved to my lips. Saw the white smoke forming. Began to inhale. Slow and steady. I hadn't even fully inhaled yet. Maybe 75%. Darkness quickly surrounded me. In complete darkness I only saw the white smoke. As it filled me up. Suddenly I was screaming. A most terrifying scream. As I was catapulted with godspeed. My scream changed from fear to superhuman, godly even. I believed the whole world was hearing it. As it shook the whole planet. Briefly I felt the pain of the world. The damage we do to the planet, nature, eachother, ourselves. As my scream was to wake humanity up. How can this be? What am I? Suddenly I was shiva, the destroyer of worlds. I got really, really frightened. I can't control no shiva power, I might destroy everything. And that exactly happened, I screamed all of existence into oblivion, all of creation. All the physical realms, all the spiritual realms, and everything in between. It was gone. As if the big bang reversed. Unity. It was all me, everything. Everything was all me. I was everything. There really never has been an "other" The people I love, the ones I've hurt, and hurt me. It was all just only me. Instant forgiveness, completeness, immense love. Insanily love that just tears you apart and shatters every molecule/subparticle. Pureness, insane joy. Insane extacy. Complete and utter insanity. No words. Began earthing back. Confusion, such disbelief. I'm back here? It would've been perfectly fine, if I hadn't returned. Ego came in with the quickness. Slightly disappointed, tears. Crying out loud. Thoughts. Nobody heard my scream? It didn't woke and shook the planet? I'm no shiva? all the illusions, it didn't collapse?