petragr

Psychedelics are finally getting the credit they deserve

39 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, Will2gain said:

But why then if i bash a hammer on your brain, you loose consciousness and shit yourself?

because you're imagining that, isn't it obvious :D

have you actually been bashed on the head with a hammer? If not, all of your knowledge about what happens when you get bashed on the head is purely from imagination. 

1 minute ago, electroBeam said:

have you actually been bashed on the head with a hammer? If not, all of your knowledge about what happens when you get bashed on the head is purely from imagination. 

??

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

10 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Moksha well also consciousness cannot be lost.  We can only imagine that.   Have you ever experienced non-existence? :)

Consciousness can only be lost in the sense that it is hiding from itself. It is never really lost :)

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

2 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

That's still appearance.  It's tricky stuff.  Come do it to me.  Fear of death - as real as it seems - is also imaginary.  But it has to seem real or we would not have a chance of surviving in this imaginary form.  

So you have transcended biology and exist in that state constantly?

2 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

That's still appearance.  It's tricky stuff.  Come do it to me.  Fear of death - as real as it seems - is also imaginary.  But it has to seem real or we would not have a chance of surviving in this imaginary form.  

Would you experience fear if i came at you with a hammer in the night?

2 hours ago, Moksha said:

Consciousness can only be lost in the sense that it is hiding from itself. It is never really lost :)

So you have transcended the body also? You do not suffer anymore?

2 hours ago, electroBeam said:

It isnt obvious at all for me? my body seems to be a part of my existence no?

@Will2gain You are over thinking this and only talking about stories and concepts you have been taught all ur life.

Awareness/conciousness is all that there is to reality, you have only experienced conciousness. 

So if you go inward you can soon recognize that awareness is holding everything in ur reality together, so the mind is awareness contracted into perception sensation thoughts, but you can become concious of that awareness have zero objective qualites.

Thats why it is hard to become of awareness itself, but when you do, you recognize that that is what you are, you are not a brain, the brain is a perception that happens within this awareness, and neuro scientist are studying the mind but awareness is prior to mind,  awareness is ofcourse everything cause nothing is outside of itself.

But the mind is a finite limited version of conciousness in order to experience an objective world and others.

Problem is when you get stuck in identifying with ur body and mind, your body is only a sensation!! How can a sensation be aware of another sensation?

Awareness is aware of everything. 

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

@Will2gain I would fight you to my death?

But im not afraid of dying any more cause the thing that dies is not real anyway.

Infinite awareness cant die cause it is already nothing.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

@Adamq8

Its the lack of humility i see on this forum.

I have a strong intuition, that all of you guys are talking from the point of a massive inflated and diluted ego, and feeding the puppetmasters complexes.

Ofcourse i could be projecting. 

@Will2gain Ofcourse people got the ego and we should all try to look past it mate.

People are pointing towards something but language itself is dualistic and is interpreted wrong alot of times.

But like I said in other posts, you can become concious of what consciousness is.

And that will set "you" free.

Rather awareness recognize its own nature.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

14 hours ago, Will2gain said:

So you have transcended the body also? You do not suffer anymore?

I still feel physical pain. As long as we are in the form, pain is unavoidable. Psychological suffering is different from that, and is avoidable.

And yes, most of us still have some ego. Just because you wake up doesn't mean you permanently dissolve the egoic self. It takes time. My barometer is my current level of suffering. Most things no longer bother me. Death still scares me, but not as much as it used to.

Edited by Moksha

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

@Moksha one thing is to trascend ego, it don't seems impossible to me once you ve done for small periods of time and you have identified the ego. but did you realize God, the infinity? I'm curious because I know you never used psychedelics

Edited by Breakingthewall

@Breakingthewall The more you catch your ego in its shenanigans, the better you get at it. You develop a strong sense for its stench. You also realize that the ego is tricky as fuck, and will wait patiently for what seems like forever, until slipping out of the shadows to stab you in the back. I try never to take it for granted, and it still catches me sometimes.

To answer your question, yes. It is a spiritual awakening that you cannot deny. I feel connected to it, almost all of the time. But not always, damnit.

Yes, it is increasingly easier to detect the ego, especially since the ego is basically everything you think about, right now the ego is writing. a while ago I was walking in the street, the light was clean, the plants around bright, everything as new, seen for the first time, without ideas or words, there is no me, only what I see, perfect, without emotions ... but where is that god that everyone talks about? better not think about it because it is ego. gita is ego, everything is. It is very difficult to block the mind, it is waiting for an oversight to enter and take you through its paths of emotions, of personal history

@Breakingthewall If I may say , psychedelics has helped me alot of showing what consciousness can do , or what conciousness holds within it, it is truly powerful, and can be in alot of different states then just waking dreaming deep sleep, awareness itself can take on alot of radical states, it shows what possible. 

It is GOD cause it is thr best term for it.

But this is not a personal thing, everyone of us has infinite potential for different realitys, but not from a waking state conciousness,  it takes alot of longer time to manifest things here

- Pseudo-dionysius 

God is you, experiencing itself in the light, the plants, and everything else. When you wake up, you directly realize yourself and everything else as God. You don't have to block the mind, because you no longer identify with it, any more than you identify with your body. Your personality and physicality lose opacity. They become mostly, but not completely, transparent.

Ego is only what is unreal. God is in us, in the Gita, and in everything else. Ego is in us, in the Gita, and in everything else. You just need to realize God, and discard the rest. God cannot be apprehended with the senses, but it still resonates spiritually, because it is the only real part of you.

@Moksha Amen to that brother!?

- Pseudo-dionysius