Adamq8

What would your response be to a scientist like this?

58 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Adamq8 said:

that reading in a science magazine is not science , it is only a belief he takes on.

"But it is based on evidence!"

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

@Loving Radiance haha yep it is emperical evidence!! ??

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

10 minutes ago, Adamq8 said:

@Loving Radiance haha yep it is emperical evidence!! ??

"What are you laughing about so arrogantly? This is the most objective way of doing science. You are fooling yourself. Do you think to be beyond evidence, beyond science? Lol, grow up kiddo."

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

?

Screenshot_20201111-160800_YouTube.jpg

Edited by Adamq8
K

- Pseudo-dionysius 

Another one ? question is, how can conciousness be gone but the brain is alive, so the brain can experience radical states when it is dead and conciousness is gone??

Without awareness/conciousness you won't have any experience at all, but if people have NDE's when the brain is dead, and they have awareness, it means that you can have an experience when the brain is dead and conciousness is still there ?

Screenshot_20201111-160811_YouTube.jpg

- Pseudo-dionysius 

LOL Leos debunk science serie has been good to watch and after i watched it i see shit like this, on non dual youtube channels this guy comments ?lol it is like fundamentalists who want to force you to listen to them and their view is the right one all others are a delusion 

Screenshot_20201111-162623_YouTube.jpg

- Pseudo-dionysius 

@Adamq8

I think if you read between the lines, it is seen the writer (op) there is quite woke. They seem to purposefully write in a style that is comprehensively, as well as in individuations, a minefield of traps for deflection, projection, superiority, and claims of the ‘spiritual ego’ in general. Highly enjoyable writer / writing imo. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm Yeah I agree on it, he is persvasive in a way and has a good writing style.

It is just sad that he can't also open his mind to other possibilitys then his current paradigm.

And the offensiveness this person projects out tell me more about how he really feels on the inside and this kind of belief that he has going is a bit extreme.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

@Adamq8

I only read / commented on the op, and did not get that impression. Forgot to answer the question of your thread, I would simply say to him or her, thank you. 

7 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Adamq8

I think if you read between the lines, it is seen the writer there is quite woke. They seem to purposefully write in a style that is comprehensive, as well as individuations, of a minefield of traps for deflection, projection, superiority, and claims of the ‘spiritual ego’ in general. Highly enjoyable writer / writing imo. 

Don´t you think he is just angry wih life?

@Javfly33

No. I think this writer is incredibly intelligent, and writes with incredible nuance and purpose in their writing. Certain effects or impressions might be the evidence of the quality of writing. Just speculating though, interpreting. 

I think you can learn alot about a person just by looking at how they write about stuff.

He is obviously angry. 

20201111_163648.jpg

- Pseudo-dionysius 

@Adamq8

It is possible there is a relation, or personal aspect I do not see, not knowing who they are talking to, or specific points of maybe a video etc they are commenting on. Idk. Just chatting about op, the content of the thread really. 

@Nahm He is just debunking spirituality and religion and calls it ignorance and delusion, just wanted to share with you all and see what you think about this, if you agree or if you don't, what your thoughts are on the things that he says and so forth =) 

He makes a strong case but at the same time he lacks experience of spirit and awakenings it feels like.

I also thought the same as him for a long time, but after a couple insane experiences you start to trust your direct experience more and more and it does feel more magical than what he is saying about reality 

- Pseudo-dionysius 

Consciousness is speaking through this idiot savant who doesn't even realize what he is channeling. If you sift through the slop of his ego, there are pearls.

Electrons, positrons, quarks, atoms, etc. were in existence billions of years as bayronic matter and biological matter of simple lifeforms with rudimentary consciousness. Consciousness emerged and evolved from biological life through the variety and diversity of species, random mutations and natural selection of species genomes. Consciousness is awareness, the ability to detect motion and patterns in motion (harmonics).

Consciousness infuses every form with its presence. It is not matter and motion, but is the awareness that enlivens matter and motion. It manifests a multitude of forms through diversifying and evolving those forms. It grows the capacity to realize itself. It is the grand game of life. He understands this, but he doesn't see.

The Lord is subtler than the tiniest particle, the support of all.

Without me nothing can exist, neither animate nor inanimate.

I will tell you of the wisdom that leads to immortality: the beginningless Brahman, which can be called neither being nor non-being. It dwells in all.

Edited by Moksha

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

That's not a scientist obviously. Some youtube dipshit. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@Adamq8  ask him what he thinks about David Bohm? O show him quotes about reality from Niels Bohr... Plank, etc...

Lol

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

“I myself find the division of the world into an objective and a subjective side much too arbitrary. The fact that religions through the ages have spoken in images, parables, and paradoxes means simply that there are no other ways of grasping the reality to which they refer. But that does not mean that it is not a genuine reality. And splitting this reality into an objective and a. subjective side won't get us very far.”
― Niels Bohr

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@abrakamowse Preach it, brother Bohr B|

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.