arlin

What was there before "i" was born?

40 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura My fucking god but it's too good to be true.

There must be something else to this...lol

Edited by arlin

Just now, arlin said:

There must be something else to this...lol

Oh, there's a lot more to it.

But that emptiness is at the core of it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura AH!!!!

Allright,thank you.

See? That's why i told you i need guidance with this.

I now understand why you are talking about different facets and things like this.

Fuck, where did i get myself into.

Just now, arlin said:

See? That's why i told you i need guidance with this.

Well, my videos are the guidance.

But feel free to seek out more guidance from others if you need.

My facets video might be very helpful for you.

And the ultimate help can come from psychedelics. Psychedelics will answer all your questions directly, better than any book, video, or guru.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

But feel free to seek out more guidance from others if you need.

@arlin Even though I doubt you will find other spiritual guide that explains all of this with as much depth as Leo, I recommend you read other teachers and watch them on Youtube too.

Also one other thing that is really big to do, is to do research and see the commonalities between all mystical traditions/religions.

The main reason you want to do this is to see empirically that what Leo talks about is something very tangible that has been talked about from millennia.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

2 minutes ago, Shin said:

Also one other thing that is really big to do, is to do research and see the commonalities between all mystical traditions/religions.

I already do this myself, thank you :)

3 minutes ago, Shin said:

Even though I doubt you will find other spiritual guide that explains all of this with as much depth as Leo, I recommend you read other teachers and watch them on Youtube too.

I've not studied in depth buddhism or yoga. I've considered many other teachers but it's true.

Especially because leo talks about epistemology which i think it's fucking awesome and important and to be fair i don't see others studying it.

Also, leo is very rational it seems to me, which i fucking love it because im very conceptual and rational myself.

I have to understand and dissect at the core with the mind everything. I can't tolerate missing out on something without knowing it.

50 minutes ago, arlin said:

@James123 Yes of course, im aware of that....

But thank you :) 

Anytime. If you dont think and dont learn, you never born. Thats it. Because you are nothing ?

Peace!

Edited by James123

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

4 hours ago, arlin said:

Fuck, where did i get myself into.

Bliss.

Complaints? I think not, therefore I am...

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

34 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Bliss.

Complaints? I think not, therefore I am...

"You" basically "live" in this state? Or only when you meditate? What's your experience like.

@arlin If you completely surrender as nothing, you will discover body is love, breathe is love, entire duality is love. You will be in love with yourself, which is everything.

14 minutes ago, James123 said:

If you completely surrender as nothing, you will discover body is love, breathe is love, entire duality is love. You will be in love with yourself, which is everything.

Not intended to do that now but yeah, thanks :) 

4 hours ago, arlin said:

"You" basically "live" in this state? Or only when you meditate? What's your experience like.

No, it's something that comes through sometimes and I recognize it as alignment. I could bullshit myself and you into believing that my experience is any certain way, but it's not. There is a knowledge of a kind of connection or source that I recognize has always been there and been my deepest intuition and desire. In the past I thought that this thing I intuited was my deepest flaw, sin or madness and I tried to hide it conform and keep myself alive. I thought my inherent intuitive lack of regard for my life or reputation was madness and I tried to shy away from it. Now that charade is up.

The best way I can describe it is as if I am a character, and shit happens that I don't want sometimes, but I know that I am really not the character but the inspiration flowing through the author who is writing my story. And when I align with that it's a kind of bliss that can go anywhere with me. It can go to the deepest grief and sorrow that someone I loved has passed, all while knowing that they have never left, there is no loss and that they are more deeply, intimately me that I can imagine. The same with all the people I have passionately loved or desired but couldn't have. When I'm tapped into that source it feels like I'm madly, deeply in love with everything without needing any of it. 

Other times, I get legitimately fucking pissed off that my husband can't be bothered to put the toilet seat down. Other times, I devolve into suffering, except it feels very hazy and dreamlike and I can pop out much quicker than I ever did before. I also recognize that whatever I have tapped into and discovered is just the tip of the iceberg. I don't know where this is going. I feel like I've been rescued from my lonely castle and swept away on an adventure, and while normally I'd be scared I'm so, so in love with this formless nonexistent hero who rescued me, that I just don't fucking care.

The idea that this has only just begun and I don't know where it's going itself feels like a chill of something moving up my spine, which in the past I may have thought was fear, but now understand as pure bliss and desire. 

This is just some bullshit romantic story, by some dumb fool in love. Take no note of it. Write your own. You're 100% right though. It's too good to be true. 

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@mandyjw Thank you or your explanation this was good :)

And yes of course, i will write my own story ;)  

6 hours ago, arlin said:

Not intended to do that now but yeah, thanks :) 

Anytime brother!

Peace!

On 9.11.2020 at 3:48 PM, Leo Gura said:

Yup

No!

That's your mistake right there! You are distinguishing that vs this. Stop doing that! This is the same as that.

You are creating a subtle duality between this and that.

No!

You're imagining this story of brains and things.

This is imaginary.

What remains is infinite consciousness. Same as always. Just minus the particular forms you are attached to. Consciousness without forms is just empty void. This is the Godhead.

Well, awakening is very radical. Yes, it can feel like going insane sometimes. But also, there is a difference. If you feel like you are going to harm yourself, then stop and seek help.

In the end no one can help you awaken but yourself. The enlightened master you seek is just another egoic attachment and failure to take 100% authority over your consciousness as God. No one can make you realize that you're God but you. Since you're God. Ta-da!

So, quoting Leo, I'll offer some more info.

Before, during and after life there still is the same Void (which is not really void, but it's full).

As soon as you die, you'll come back to the same Void from "where you came" at first.

You will lose your form and all the perceptions of existence of other forms, separation etc. and you'll become infinite, formless and timeless.

The Void is still there even now.

You cannot feel it, because you are living in a finite word with a specific form and you are identified in your "I".

You can feel the presence of the Void (if you see it as empty)/Source (if you look better, it's not empty) through meditation and, even better, with psychedelics.

Hope it helps!

On 10.11.2020 at 8:31 AM, Leo Gura said:

Oh, there's a lot more to it.

But that emptiness is at the core of it.

Arlin, this was what I meant with "The Void is not really void" :)

You MUST understand it through direct experience. It will do nothing, if you try to grasp it with your mind, but it's good to be corrected from someone with more experience through your journey, so that you don't waste so much time and correct your aim.

Still, be skeptical and generally trust your own direct experience more than other ppl words.