Yoshy

A question , unfortunatly maybe too practical

25 posts in this topic

Now that you know that you are the universe , the conciousness .

How can I integrate that to create the life I want to live ?

With humble expectations of course , I dont expect to go and live in another dimensions with aliens and faeries ( even if that would be more exciting than going to college for 10 years ) .

And when I say I , im speaking as my ego of course . I know that if I dont have the life I want I might kill myself , Im not going to live 60 years of quiet desperation sadness and regret ,  might sound capricious but this it ¬¬ .

Thank you very much . 

Instead of creating the life i wanna live i would try to live the life i wanna create, you know, not putting 'the cart before the horse'.

how much can you bend your mind? and how much do you have to do it to see straight?

18 minutes ago, Yoshy said:

With humble expectations of course , I dont expect to go and live in another dimensions with aliens and faeries ( even if that would be more exciting than going to college for 10 years ) .

And when I say I , im speaking as my ego of course . I know that if I dont have the life I want I might kill myself , Im not going to live 60 years of quiet desperation sadness and regret ,  might sound capricious but this it ¬¬ .

Thank you very much . 

If you realize it’s a dream you realize u can for lack of a better term hack it. You could become rich asf or famous anything your heart desires. A lot of people got their fame based off of their own realizations .Reality is a lot more in your control than you think. Just please if u wanna go on the full ego joy ride try to Atlwast give back through it. 

@Reciprocality

Of course Im not expecting things to fall from the sky . Im already engaged in my life plan but its under the condition that I pass my exam with success . 

Its the hardest exam of my country and im competing with 800 people and im passing it in two months , my life plan depends on it . 

@Mvrs

Thank you for your reply ^_^ . Do you think that the law of  attraction , visualisation and manifestation are a part of the hacking ? I will be trying to give back of course , there are prolemes in our world that are concerning to me and i hope I will be able to do my part once my needs are met . And without self deception I would say that my life plan is quite an healthy one :D .

Sometimes Im sure I will make it but sometimes I doubt my self ...

Edited by Yoshy
grammar

You can thrive in the world of form without being identified by the world of form. You are both human and being. You are the only you that there ever will be. So make the most of it.

Stay connected to being while engaging in doing. Your choices will be more creative, your actions will be higher quality, and your results will be more refined. Source is the salt that brings out the goodness in everything :)

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

16 hours ago, Yoshy said:

@Reciprocality

Of course Im not expecting things to fall from the sky . Im already engaged in my life plan but its under the condition that I pass my exam with success . 

Its the hardest exam of my country and im competing with 800 people and im passing it in two months , my life plan depends on it . 

A hardest exam? I presume you mean hardest formal exam, in any case which subject?

Edited by Reciprocality

how much can you bend your mind? and how much do you have to do it to see straight?

18 hours ago, Yoshy said:

If you know that you are the Universe/consciousness, then why are you asking what you want?

Do you know what you want?

I asked myself that too lately

How to integrate such lofty thoughts and feelings

Just now, Just Do Nothing said:

Have you quit smoking yet? 

Haha so you assumed Im a smoker , I dont smoke my friend xD

26 minutes ago, Member said:

If you know that you are the Universe/consciousness, then why are you asking what you want?

Do you know what you want?

Yeah , I want to this carreer so I can be free on top of doing something I like . Im not going to work for someone's company getting crushed doing a 9 to 5 job , thats just not happening . 

21 minutes ago, Nahm said:

We limit ourselves with conditions & believing in causation. 

In an absolute sense? Or with regards to specifics, since your comment would in an absolute sense be its own negation.

16 minutes ago, Reciprocality said:

In an absolute sense? Or with regards to specifics, since your comment would in an absolute sense be its own negation.

Example.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

3 hours ago, Yoshy said:

Yeah , I want to this carreer so I can be free on top of doing something I like . Im not going to work for someone's company getting crushed doing a 9 to 5 job , thats just not happening . 

"Find what you love and let it kill you".

The truth is that you must follow something beyond yourself, your ego self. You must follow what you most deeply know, but not in your mind, beyond that, in the deeper mind. If you follow what you most deeply know, without making compromises, not a single compromise, from now on up into infinity, you will get exactly what you want.

2 hours ago, Nahm said:

Example.

You validate causation by claiming that causation is limiting, by using any words at all you validate causation as a means of language, a means is itself a causation. The mere wanting of an example validate the neccesity of causation, its self evident. 

So therefore claiming causation as an absolute limit is at best an insane act, but to claim some causation within a relative domain to be of a certain limit (with the connotation in your wording) could potentialy be turthworthy or of utility.

4 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Reciprocality

It seems so, but there was no wanting of an example, which of course then exemplifies that there is no causation.

Nope, that is according to Nahms logic which seems rather off. A beautiful floating contradiction you are sir, peculiar. I understand you are awake and that i respect, but please come down to earth so we can agree on the very foundation to your own disagreement, hehe.

I mean, if you want to reign war on logic i applaud you, but do it with the cards on the table, there can be no halfway "contradiction is an issue when i say it is".