Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest EmptyVase

Spinning Chakras with my hands

18 posts in this topic

Today, for the first time, I figured out what to do with the intense energy, that I'm feeling in my hands.

Wherever I move my hands above my body, I feel sort of an energetic field. Imagine a sheet of paper with a magnet on each side. When you move one magnet, the other magnet moves with it. That's kinda what's happening, when I move my hands above my body. That's as close as I can get with an analogy.

By forming my hands in different ways, I can shape the energetic field. I can either make it sharper and one pointed or broader and wider. I never really knew, what use I could make of that, other than a little bit of energetic stimulation.

After having done Kriya Yoga this morning, I was calmly sitting in Parvastha. After some time, I moved my hands towards Anahata (heart chakra) and played around, as I always do with my hands, not really knowing what I'm doing. Out of nowhere, I shaped my right hand in a certain way (see link) and pointed it towards Anahata. I moved the tips of my fingers in a circular motion and the chakra started spinning. I tested, which way of spinning felt better, and sticked with it.

Imagine a wheel full of mud, which starts to turn faster and faster, spattering the mud in every direction, while the wheel simultaneously cleans itself. That's what it felt like. It felt really good and cleansing.

Did you have similar experiences? Could you discover different ways of applications with your hands, from an energetical standpoint? :)

https://media.gettyimages.com/photos/hand-sign-italian-picture-id103163303?s=170667a

@seeking_brilliance Yes, but I can't tell that it is because of the chakra spinning. Parvastha always makes me feel lighter, so it's hard to distinguish.

2 hours ago, EmptyVase said:

Today, for the first time, I figured out what to do with the intense energy, that I'm feeling in my hands.

Wherever I move my hands above my body, I feel sort of an energetic field. Imagine a sheet of paper with a magnet on each side. When you move one magnet, the other magnet moves with it. That's kinda what's happening, when I move my hands above my body. That's as close as I can get with an analogy.

By forming my hands in different ways, I can shape the energetic field. I can either make it sharper and one pointed or broader and wider. I never really knew, what use I could make of that, other than a little bit of energetic stimulation.

After having done Kriya Yoga this morning, I was calmly sitting in Parvastha. After some time, I moved my hands towards Anahata (heart chakra) and played around, as I always do with my hands, not really knowing what I'm doing. Out of nowhere, I shaped my right hand in a certain way (see link) and pointed it towards Anahata. I moved the tips of my fingers in a circular motion and the chakra started spinning. I tested, which way of spinning felt better, and sticked with it.

Imagine a wheel full of mud, which starts to turn faster and faster, spattering the mud in every direction, while the wheel simultaneously cleans itself. That's what it felt like. It felt really good and cleansing.

Did you have similar experiences? Could you discover different ways of applications with your hands, from an energetical standpoint? :)

https://media.gettyimages.com/photos/hand-sign-italian-picture-id103163303?s=170667a

Awesome man, you might be on your way to being an energy healer. I'm certified in Reiki healing and have done a little bit of this kind of thing.

One hand gesture that I've found works really well for Anahata is to place both hands on the heart and then slowly pull a green light from it. Imagine that it's just opening everything in your heart and melting any walls of resistance. Keep going until your hands are fully extended, and then repeat if you want.

It seems to work on all the chakras but the heart seems to respond the best.

@seeking_brilliance We'll see, would be interesting for sure.

@aurum That would be so cool!

1 hour ago, aurum said:

One hand gesture that I've found works really well for Anahata is to place both hands on the heart and then slowly pull a green light from it. Imagine that it's just opening everything in your heart and melting any walls of resistance. Keep going until your hands are fully extended, and then repeat if you want.

It seems to work on all the chakras but the heart seems to respond the best.

I actually tried something similar. I'd just "suck" the energy out into space, but I didn't know what that was good for. With your instructions, I can actually make use of it. Very much appreciated, thank you! :)

@aurum I just tried it, it was awesome! Melting into the chakras put me in a pretty deep trance.

I also discovered, that you can actually feel with your palms, when you pull energy into the chakra (breathing in). You can feel, how there's increasingly concentrated energy at this spot.

I'm not sure whether this represents the condition of the chakra. When I hovered my hands above Muladhara, it felt dull, while Svadhistana felt radiating. Don't know why this analogy comes to my head, but when Muladhara was a sine wave pulsating at 0.2 Hz, Svadhistana felt like it was in the 18000Hz range. These damn musicians and their synthesizers. xD

Edited by EmptyVase

3 hours ago, EmptyVase said:

I just tried it, it was awesome!

Nice!

I'm not sure whether this represents the condition of the chakra. When I hovered my hands above Muladhara, it felt dull, while Svadhistana felt radiating.

It definitely could. Energy healing is extremely intuitive so you just got to go with your gut sometimes. Trust the information that is coming in.

Don't know why this analogy comes to my head, but when Muladhara was a sinus wave pulsating at 0.2 Hz, Svadhistana felt like it was in the 18000Hz range. 

Yeah everything is frequency. So that would make a lot of sense.

23 hours ago, EmptyVase said:

:) Awesome!

Hold your left hand out a bit with your palm up. Take some stomach breathes, relax the whole body, ‘let go’, and when you feel the energy tingling into the left palm, hold your right palm above each chakra, one at a time, from bottom to top, feeling the spinning. Feel the direction of the spin, and also you’ll notice a feeling as if a record spinning which is not perfectly flat, like an energetic record with energy ‘lumps’ brushing against the right palm. Spin counterclockwise with the intention of removing / emptying any ‘lumps’, and then clockwise, evening out the chakra by filling it with energy from your right palm. With practice you’ll feel the energy into the left hand...through your entire body...and then through the right hand, back into the body aligning the chakras in a more and more balanced yet energetically intense manor as you go. Then move both palms slowly from lowest to to highest chakra and feel all of them spinning clockwise together at the same speed. Feel the energy coming from below the body, up and out through the top of your head. Caution: bliss may ensue. Also, after aligning the chakras, with the left ‘receiving hand’ lightly make the ‘ok’ ??  hand gesture (with palm facing up), and feel how the energy changes in the sense it is more concentrated. Make the same gesture with the right hand, palm facing out / away, and with practice you’ll feel the entire body as if one whole chakra. Weird as it may sound, you’ll eventually (if not right away) feel around your body exactly as if it was your ‘regular’ body. (The aura)

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm That technique is huge! It's a beautiful way to diagnose the state of a chakra.

What I found was that almost every chakra couldn't properly spin on its own. Sort of like a lag in a video game, the first 180° of the spin felt like a quick 'jump' forward. To complete the circle, the spin jerked it's way up to one full rotation.

Solely with concentration, I found it hard to get them spinning, so I had to use my hand again. Only with my hand I get them to spin smoothly. I guess that's a matter of practice?

Another thing which I found difficult was finding the proper position for my hand, to hover above the root chakra. I could still sense it, but it was limited. The difficulty was due to it's location, as it is located at the perineum (and I'm sitting on that, so there was no way I could position my hand straight 'above' it).

I understood how to place the left hand, when forming the ?? gesture.
Considering the right hand, is this how it ought to look?

buddha-vitarka-mudra.jpg

But dude, when I did the last two steps of your instructions, it felt sooo good. Exactly like this:

I could vaguely sense how my energy body is a 'closed circuit' - feeling it as one chakra.

Something similar happens sometimes when I sit in Parvastha. I can feel a 'magnetic flow', I dunno how to call or describe it, circulating out from the crown, and finding it's way back through the root, completing the loop.

Something like this, just in a sitting position:

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.yourvibration.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2017%2F04%2Fhuman-heart-energy-field.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Thank you very much for the technique! Will be a game changer. :)

@JosephKnecht You're such a goofball! Love the good vibes you're spreading. :P

1 hour ago, EmptyVase said:

I could vaguely sense how my energy body is a 'closed circuit' - feeling it as one chakra.

Something similar happens sometimes when I sit in Parvastha. I can feel a 'magnetic flow', I dunno how to call or describe it, circulating out from the crown, and finding it's way back through the root, completing the loop.

Yes, exactly. 

Solely with concentration, I found it hard to get them spinning, so I had to use my hand again. Only with my hand I get them to spin smoothly. I guess that's a matter of practice?

Yes, but also open mindedness. There is a perspective in which I am utilizing my concentration and it is useful to use the hand. There is also a perspective that experience is a concentration of infinite consciousness, and that I have concentration or are utilizing it are illusory. In the realization of this perspective, there is no longer the implied need for the utilization of the hand or concentration. Likewise, there is a perspective ‘I am knowing, I am seeing’, and there is another perspective I AM = knowing, I AM = seeing. Same, and yet different. In the realization of the second perspective, seeing transpires in Mind (vs mind & eyes), and that points from Reiki to Siddhis. 

Considering the right hand, is this how it ought to look?

Yes. If you haven’t, try each hand as the ‘receiving hand’ (open with palm up) and the other hand as the ??, as if the energy received is flowing through in between the thumb and index finger. It’ll soon feel like an energetic rope is being pulled through them. 

16 hours ago, Nahm said:

Yes, but also open mindedness. There is a perspective in which I am utilizing my concentration and it is useful to use the hand. There is also a perspective that experience is a concentration of infinite consciousness, and that I have concentration or are utilizing it are illusory. In the realization of this perspective, there is no longer the implied need for the utilization of the hand or concentration. Likewise, there is a perspective ‘I am knowing, I am seeing’, and there is another perspective I AM = knowing, I AM = seeing. Same, and yet different. In the realization of the second perspective, seeing transpires in Mind (vs mind & eyes), and that points from Reiki to Siddhis. 

Makes sense. As Parvastha = Beingness, the Isness revealed that torus shaped energy field all by itself. As an ego, I didn't have to do anything to sense that, so I vaguely get what you're saying.

But how do I put your advice to practice? Specifically when I want to achieve the spinning in the chakras. Beingness can reveal literally anything, so when I return to 'I AM', all I could do (before I 'go into beingness') is set an intention and hope that Beingness 'gives me' spinning chakras. When I'm in Beingness, all doership falls away. In other words, I'm not trying to spin chakras within that space. By contrast, with my hands, I can directly spin them. Could you maybe elaborate a bit on that? :)

What do you mean by 'pointing from Reikis to Siddhis'?

Oh and one more question. Focusing on and melting into Sahasrara has a locationless quality to it, very hard to describe. On a relative level, is it the same for you? 

Sorry for bombarding ya with questions. ?

@Nahm that technique was nice. 
I felt as if my heart chakra was thinner then the rest of my chakras and also about 5-7 times the size. I also noticed that my third eye, heart, and crown spun the opposite direction as the other chakras. After this technique they all aligned and it really felt as if my body was one chakra spinning. 

Edited by SilentTears

Makes sense. As Parvastha = Beingness, the Isness revealed that torus shaped energy field all by itself. As an ego, I didn't have to do anything to sense that, so I vaguely get what you're saying.

But how do I put your advice to practice? Specifically when I want to achieve the spinning in the chakras. Beingness can reveal literally anything, so when I return to 'I AM', all I could do (before I 'go into beingness') is set an intention and hope that Beingness 'gives me' spinning chakras. When I'm in Beingness, all doership falls away. In other words, I'm not trying to spin chakras within that space. By contrast, with my hands, I can directly spin them. Could you maybe elaborate a bit on that? :)

Love never fails, infinity is never done, eternity never finishes. 

What do you mean by 'pointing from Reikis to Siddhis'?

One leads to the other. 

Oh and one more question. Focusing on and melting into Sahasrara has a locationless quality to it, very hard to describe. On a relative level, is it the same for you? 

Sorry for bombarding ya with questions. ?

On a relative level there is no me. How can I tell you what is the same?

@SilentTears

???