Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
peachboy

Do you remember the day they nailed you to a cross?

50 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, PurpleTree said:

Scientology and L. Ron Hubbards scriptures too?

I have yet to read anything completely devoid of light. Creativity itself is an expression of light :)

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

22 minutes ago, Moksha said:

I have yet to read anything completely devoid of light. Creativity itself is an expression of light :)

There is some truth in everything for sure.

But probably also a loooot of bs in those scriptures

1 minute ago, PurpleTree said:

There is some truth in everything for sure.

But probably also a loooot of bs in those scriptures

No doubt. Steer clear of concepts, which are always BS. Look for the light behind the concepts, which is all that there is :) 

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

22 minutes ago, Ibgdrgnxxv said:

Oh. Because it never change. And it is a small book. Memorized by many. 

Do you think the Quran is truer than other books (for example the Bhagavad Gita) and if so why?

Actually, the Gita is small. The version I just finished has < 400 pages, and most of that is commentary.

2 hours ago, Ibgdrgnxxv said:

Oh. Because it never change. And it is a small book. Memorized by many. 

16 hours ago, Shin said:

Never change? Only some years. Memorized by many??? Well, like the songs of the Beatles. 

18 hours ago, The0Self said:

@peachboy I’ve been a loner, even while surrounded by loved ones. And girlfriend. Because I’m just playing a character. I would say I’m barely holding on, but there’s nothing besides everything, or whatever you wanna call this. Can’t describe my life because it isn’t. What the hell. I’m very eccentric too. No one try to help me. There’s no one less in need of help than me. Conventional happiness is somehow completely separate from what people are looking for. How the hell is that true? This might seem like I’m happy, but there isn’t anyone that’s anything.

This describes my life pretty much, nothing to be upset about anything, there isn't anyone typing but typing is occurring. No "free will", my life is hell but there is no one in it. 

1 minute ago, Pratyekabuddha said:

This describes my life pretty much, nothing to be upset about anything, there isn't anyone typing but typing is occurring. No "free will", my life is hell but there is no one in it. 

My life is actually pretty damn good right now, it's just that it's not actually there. If it was bad it would make absolutely no difference.

Yes, the Vedas are more vast :) Everything you need to know is in the Bhagavad Gita, but why not enjoy the view from some of the other windows as well?

On 11/2/2020 at 5:02 PM, peachboy said:

If that wasn't you, who was it?

I shat myself for the fourth time in my life that day and my names closer Joshua and I’m not white