egoeimai

Bye Bye

8 posts in this topic

Thanks guys for everything. For those who helped and those who didnt.

It was fun! I learnt some things!

Time to leave.

P.S. @Elton see ya on freeletics. Special thanks to @Namesarelabels. Which theres no point because I now saw you left the forum also. :P 

Bye

--------------------

Edited by Ayla
English only please.

@popi sweetheart why are you leaving this form being on this form is one of the most important commitments you could make.. 

Finding like minded people who are interested in personal development and Mastering themselves are very rare to find.

Journalling can help re programme your subconscious mind.

There are reviews on self help products and books which can save you hours... 

Don't go this forum is worth it.. 

@popi I strongly agree with what @Elton but I'm going to stay here until my untimely death, as it's one of the best forums ever created I think personally. But, you can do what you want and leave, I'm not stopping you and neither is anyone else, but that's up to you.

"It is YOU that must change for all else to change." - Me.

Once the ego can't make post anymore it wants a dramatic ...very dramatic goodbye.

Let's hope the ego won't want a dramatic come back as they always desire !

Bye Popi, you are rad and I will miss you in here in actualization-land (I like how that sounds, maybe Leo should open a personal development theme-park...with binaural beat boat ride, self-love hall of mirrors, and roller-coaster to overcoming fears, etc....lol )... Anyway, I totally support anyone that needs to leave, a forum is not a necessity for personal development, and if addiction occurs, it's best to do whatever you need to do, in order to manage your time, etc...you can always return when you are ready...That said, I do agree that it is an excellent tool in general....

@egoeimai

On 8/31/2016 at 4:08 AM, egoeimai said:

Thanks guys for everything. For those who helped and those who didnt.

It was fun! I learnt some things!

Time to leave.

P.S. @Elton see ya on freeletics. Special thanks to @Namesarelabels. Which theres no point because I now saw you left the forum also. :P 

Bye

--------------------

I created a new account. :) -NamesareLabels   Talk to you by email.  :)