QandC

Guess who’s back? (Leo bashing channel)

47 posts in this topic

I like how he defines solipsism as epistemological idealism, nice one.

edit: Then making hypotetical scenarious 'plausible', then making plausible assertions ''matter-of-fact'' conclusions (by means of no connection btw), then calling himself a 'critical thinker'.

Well, those were the first four minutes, and i love it already. 

Now, knowing that Leo indeed is by those definitions of modern logic "delusional" i think he would not mind the least bit seeing how that is both the premise AND the conclusion for why he reigned a war on it in the first place. He have, it seems now found a second musketeer. : D

Edited by Reciprocality

how much can you bend your mind? and how much do you have to do it to see straight?

16 hours ago, How to be wise said:

@QandC Typical stage Green. In ‘religion of tomorrow’, Ken Wilber talks about the hatred that Green has for tier 2, because of tier 2’s hierarchical view of consciousness.

In some of his other works he goes on to explain how Green often fails to recognize the differences between Dominator Hierarchies (which are bad and should be done away with) and Growth Hierarchies (or Holarchies as calls them).

Edited by DocWatts

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

@DocWatts Don Beck was able to show a Green woman her double standards. She said that everyone is equal in terms of consciousness and morality. He then asked if George Bush was a good man. She couldn’t answer the question. If she said yes, then all of his actions during his presidency will be justified. If she says no, she admits that George Bush is below her in a morality scale, and hence she accepts the hierarchy.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

1 minute ago, How to be wise said:

@DocWatts Don Beck was able to show a Green woman her double standards. She said that everyone is equal in terms of consciousness and morality. He then asked if George Bush was a good man. She couldn’t answer the question. If she said yes, then all of his actions during his presidency will be justified. If she says no, she admits that George Bush is below her in a morality scale, and hence she accepts the hierarchy.

Ha! Yes, I recall Don Beck's telling of that story during a lecture series on SD that I was listening to a while back.

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

12 hours ago, Origins said:

All babies are parasites, its a part of the maturation process until an organism establishes higher agency, until then it has to resort to various kinds of dependency to compensatory strategies. 

@Forestluv Déjà vu hahahaha

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

10 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

@Forestluv Déjà vu hahahaha

From a biologist's perspective, it's interesting how people use the term "parasite".