SoonHei

Stop Waiting!

57 posts in this topic

You think that ultimately there will be someone who'll be getting it... You are waiting for someone to get it, not knowing you are waiting for yourself... To realize you need not await anyone who gets it, because there's only YOU. So, who else can get it? And then, you finally get it! :)

But remember, it is knowing who you are. You are THAT. Only As THAT, you're One. And as One, you're ALL.

This comes with an energetic shift, suddenly more energy has been absorbed, release occurs is muscle/body where needed which was being held subconsciously and unknowingly.

Be One. Be that.

You come down from that to talk and play and engage. Then go back into yourself where you are one.

Hands need not grasped physically. Hands joined become One.

Yet hearts know no boundaries, being One with the heart is being One with all who are in You being with the heart/whole/resistance-free-flow. If hearts are joined, distance don't matter. You're in a Tesla, stay alert and simply turn when needed. You will find life, like Tesla, will take care of itself when you let it. All it asks is your Trust in it, like the Tesla does. Trust means steering is surrendered. You may steer wherever you wish, or you may enjoy the ride in your Trust. 

And remember, there's no proof of trust. Trust must be blind otherwise it's not trust you see? Trust is something you dive into. It's the unknown. It's the Tesla to a blindfolded you. The blindfolds come off and so so only ONCE, and you see you're in a Tesla. But it's even better. You're in a movie theater watching a POV VR movie.

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

I want to let you know that I am really resonating with your posts around here and I am gaining valuable insights. I cannot add anything to what you wrote, I just wanted to let you know its not falling on deaf ears. Wish more join hearts and we have an awakened humanity, awakened to love. Yeah I am loving the not-knowing element, I believe it to be quite essential to life. <3

But this VR movie bit is out of my experience. I am a mere human in love :) in not knowing, able to feel deeply. If it was VR for me, I would not be able to feel like this, I don't think. And I would be able to do unspeakable things. Sounds to me like a trap! I don't know! That's the point  hahah I let love guide me

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@Dodo bless you champ

Minus the VR bit. It's just an analogy tbh.

Love is the answer as you already know. And it seems that's the music you're dancing to. So keep on dancing to the beat.

Don't stop because you see others are just standing...

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.

@Uglyroach ?♥️?

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

Now I'm gonna save her as She saved me, Justice has Justice must be done and must be seen to be done.

Ilan: "I need to sleep if I want to feel Good"

The Self: "Really?.."

Einstein: Light can't get out of a Black Hole

The Self: Really?..

4 minutes ago, Uglyroach said:

Einstein: Light can't get out of a Black Hole

The Self: Really?..

Funny 

Hello young Self Made, I'm reaching you for a very simple reason, Did you know that 99%of the population Own 5% of the Universe's Wealth? Do you really want to be part of them?.. You have to wonder : Would you rather die miserable and alone or follow me and maybe have the opportunity to pay for a ticket for heaven to you Girlfriend? You don't need neither Knowledge or Experience.. All you need is a Selfone and I assure you will earn millions within a month..

You can follow me on 

Snapchat: jlldd

Facebook: Ilan Cohen

Instagram: ilan2590

6 hours ago, Uglyroach said:

Hello young Self Made, I'm reaching you for a very simple reason, Did you know that 99%of the population Own 5% of the Universe's Wealth? Do you really want to be part of them?.. You have to wonder : Would you rather die miserable and alone or follow me and maybe have the opportunity to pay for a ticket for heaven to you Girlfriend? You don't need neither Knowledge or Experience.. All you need is a Selfone and I assure you will earn millions within a month..

You can follow me on 

Snapchat: jlldd

Facebook: Ilan Cohen

Instagram: ilan2590

You sound like you are alone in the 1% of the population that owns 95% of the Universe's wealth

Are they very boring? You can join us any time you wish 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

Heaven

Equal

All

Loving

Impetuous

Nature

G. Nature is the Only REAL Top G.

On 22/10/2020 at 1:31 PM, SoonHei said:

You think that ultimately there will be someone who'll be getting it... You are waiting for someone to get it, not knowing you are waiting for yourself... To realize you need not await anyone who gets it, because there's only YOU. So, who else can get it? And then, you finally get it! :)

But remember, it is knowing who you are. You are THAT. Only As THAT, you're One. And as One, you're ALL.

This comes with an energetic shift, suddenly more energy has been absorbed, release occurs is muscle/body where needed which was being held subconsciously and unknowingly.

Be One. Be that.

You come down from that to talk and play and engage. Then go back into yourself where you are one.

Hands need not grasped physically. Hands joined become One.

Yet hearts know no boundaries, being One with the heart is being One with all who are in You being with the heart/whole/resistance-free-flow. If hearts are joined, distance don't matter. You're in a Tesla, stay alert and simply turn when needed. You will find life, like Tesla, will take care of itself when you let it. All it asks is your Trust in it, like the Tesla does. Trust means steering is surrendered. You may steer wherever you wish, or you may enjoy the ride in your Trust. 

And remember, there's no proof of trust. Trust must be blind otherwise it's not trust you see? Trust is something you dive into. It's the unknown. It's the Tesla to a blindfolded you. The blindfolds come off and so so only ONCE, and you see you're in a Tesla. But it's even better. You're in a movie theater watching a POV VR movie.

In this exactly moment, i needed to read exactly this 

It has made me see that somehow I get attached to the shit that is in me, in a miserable way. it's time to let go

Edited by Breakingthewall

6 minutes ago, Squeekytoy said:

?  Everything...

It is not easy to realize the shit that is in you. It goes with you everywhere and as it is always there, you don't even see it anymore. fear, vanity, all that must be completely let go. Are barriers that keep you inside

Good to see that my friend's wisdom still lives, even across the chasm. Miss you Champ ?

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

1 minute ago, Squeekytoy said:

Now you're getting a sense of what waking up really means.

awakening is many things, that's one more

5 minutes ago, Squeekytoy said:

? see you in 10 years.

Awakening can be positive, to gain breadth, vision, understanding, and negative, to get shit off your back.  lighten all the weight

They are two things that complement each other to achieve one thing: total openness to existence, leaving nothing behind. throw yourself into the infinite well, without reservations. Do you even understand what I'm talking about? or you do not see your ties.

Edited by Breakingthewall