Someone here

A question to Leo

291 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Dodo said:

Yes I know what reality is made of. And many others do, its not actually a secret. Reality is made of Love. On every level.

Excellent!  Then we always agreed!  I believe because i spoke of Nothingness you felt that this is not still Love.  But nothing that was said ever contradicted that.  Infinity IS Love.  Absolute Love is not a physical object, rather physical objects are contained within Absolute Love and are fragments of Love.  It is what you are.  it is everything.  Which of course includes nothing.  It is made of itself.   It is itself!

Anyways glad you are on the forum - sorry if i came off as arrogant - i prefer passionate!

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, from chaos into self said:

And it separates.

It appears to. It doesn't actually.

@VeganAwake 

Exactly.

@from chaos into self

The drop (or wave) (individual) in the ocean (everything) seems to experience the particular water around it, but what seems to appear is only ever the ocean.

The seeker can appear to die and the search (or meditation) alone remains.

An alluring tale! I can’t believe it! Too bad I’ll probably not get deep enough to experience something like it.

4 hours ago, An young being said:

Quite funny that using the words everything and nothing a couple of times is able to explain the whole universe.

It explains appearance (in a way that makes sense to me anyway). If that's all you care about, that's fine. It's not all I care about so if I may...

3 hours ago, An young being said:

@Dodo, what do you think is the most probable explanation of reality if its not what the other guys say? 'I don't know' is a very good approach to  have an open mind or go deeper and deeper into the insights, but there should be something that is more probable to be a good explanation than nothing at all.

What if, instead of trying to explain "reality" (I wouldn't know where to start), you were to content yourself with gaining some insight some of its beautiful features or consistencies as @from chaos into self would perhaps say?

1 hour ago, from chaos into self said:

An alluring tale! I can’t believe it! Too bad I’ll probably not get deep enough to experience something like it.

Why not ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

1 minute ago, Shin said:

Why not ?

maybe he returned to humanity <3 but im not going to speak for him lel 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

6 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

@commie

Not sure if i am following you here

You asked a question about abstractions. All I know about these abstractions of yours is that you're speaking English so I gave you a simple answer based on what I know about English, as if your question wasn't rhetorical. In other words, it was simply a friendly tease (there are far more offensive abuses of logic in this thread, no worries).

7 hours ago, An young being said:

Quite funny that using the words everything and nothing a couple of times is able to explain the whole universe.

That's because the mind wants to default to science for the answer.  You want a mathematical formula or a scientific theory.  The truth is that science is contained within reality and thus can study the content or that which is held within reality.  And in fact it has studied the content.  Look no further than quantum mechanics.  Quantum mechanics studied the content and discovered it was nothing more than wave functions - which are ultimately nothing...so, they found that mere possibilities comprise the root level of reality.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, VeganAwake said:

LOOK and find out who or what said:

"I can’t believe it! Too bad I’ll probably not get deep enough to experience something like it"

Who is 'I' that can't believe it?

Who is saying:

"Too bad I’ll probably not get deep enough to experience something like it"?

Who is I'II ?

I can’t figure out if you actually think that’ll work. Is that what led to your apparent falling away of the me? If it is then I apologize, I just don’t feel like one could do anything other than pretend that some process that some one could do would ever cause the I to stop, simply because nothing caused it to start.

11 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

LOOK and find out who or what said:

"I can’t believe it! Too bad I’ll probably not get deep enough to experience something like it"

Who is 'I' that can't believe it?

Who is saying:

"Too bad I’ll probably not get deep enough to experience something like it"?

Who is I'II ?

That I is self doubt. It exists as it is. It is not the absolute I That is everpresent. But it still definitely exists. Feelings. Feelings are real. They are a part of the broader me that is experienced.