Fran11

Mastering the Feminine and Masculine Energies

42 posts in this topic

On 20/10/2020 at 0:43 PM, Fran11 said:

- When you feel anxiety, you lack Masculine energy at that moment. When you feel sadness/anger, you lack Feminine energy.

On 19/10/2020 at 8:29 PM, Fran11 said:

2. Learn how to charge yourself with both.

- Imagining you are other people/animals This is the easiest method. Choose a person or an animal which you strongly identify with one of the energies and imagine you are it. You should feel yourself being filled with that energy.

I found your posts helpful.  Particularly these two extracts.

They confirm something I've thought occasionally but never hung on to.  It's funny/interesting/a shame how I need to hear it from an outside source to validate my own thinking so that I will pay more attention to the idea.

Thank you for posting.

Love the techniques @Fran11  I (along with a couple of others) didn't initially see the value of noticing distinctions between the energies even though they were the same (all ultimately feminine/love) but after practising noticing the distinctions, there was a dozen or so instances of a re contextualisation of certain appearances that I would very minorly reject for a few milliseconds (like say seeing a murderer on television or seeing a fat guy eating mcdonalds) into seeing those rejections as actually masculine energy, and then the distinction between masculine and feminine collapsed.

Didn't even realise you could release rejections by noticing distinctions, then going full circle and collapsing them again. 

I'm personally going to continue diving deeper into this, and definitely think that just because you are in a state of mind where everything is Nothing (like neo adviata vedanta stuff) or in a state where everything is Love (like the love awakening stuff) feeling and clarity on distinctions is still very powerful, because it allows you to break down very sneaky judgements that you may be vaguely labelling as Love or Nothing, but are actually resistance and rejection.

Thanks again Fran11 for introducing us to this stuff! Really loved it. Hopeful that more people get on board with it, regardless of the seeming limitations of the practice. 

On 19.10.2020 at 9:29 PM, Fran11 said:

3. Be mindful of your energies troughout the day and adjust moment to moment.

bahahah no why xD This is the spiritual ADHD I've been talking about. Neuroticism on a silver platter.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

You see, this approach of constantly reminding yourself to act a certain meta-way, to discipline your expressions, is fundamentally a masculine left-brained thing. If you think this will help you to unlock your feminine side, think again :P 

9 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

You see, this approach of constantly reminding yourself to act a certain meta-way, to discipline your expressions, is fundamentally a masculine left-brained thing. If you think this will help you to unlock your feminine side, think again :P 

just keep in mind that contemplation (the most masculine thing you could do) leads to love awakenings. 

4 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

just keep in mind that contemplation (the most masculine thing you could do) leads to love awakenings. 

Contemplate all you want. Just don't go for half measures. This stuff is just fun mind games.

Edited by Carl-Richard

4 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

The best way to open you feminine side is to be gay. Honestly. Because women love men. So if you as a dude like a dude. That's feminine as it gets. And Loving Women is as masculine as it gets. 

Edited by diamondpenguin

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

1 minute ago, diamondpenguin said:

The best way to open you feminine side is to be gay. 

tenor.gif

8 minutes ago, diamondpenguin said:

The best way to open you feminine side is to be gay. Honestly. Because women love men. So if you as a dude like a dude. That's feminine as it gets. And Loving Women is as masculine as it gets. 

218466DF-EF27-44AD-9190-AD45B3830847.jpeg

I don’t see any feminine sides open in there, do you?

6 minutes ago, K Ghoul said:

218466DF-EF27-44AD-9190-AD45B3830847.jpeg

I don’t see any feminine sides open in there, do you?

I think they are joking, it has nothing to do with this and whole concept of feminine and masculine is just duality of loop that has no meaning really. 

7 hours ago, electroBeam said:

Love the techniques @Fran11  I (along with a couple of others) didn't initially see the value of noticing distinctions between the energies even though they were the same (all ultimately feminine/love)

Yes. At the level of form there will always be distinctions, becouse that's just what form is. The same substance appearing different.

For example, colours don't look all the same even if you are in non-dual consciousness, or you wouldn't be able to see, becouse the visual field would just be an homogeneous mass.

7 hours ago, electroBeam said:

but after practising noticing the distinctions, there was a dozen or so instances of a re contextualisation of certain appearances that I would very minorly reject for a few milliseconds (like say seeing a murderer on television or seeing a fat guy eating mcdonalds) into seeing those rejections as actually masculine energy, and then the distinction between masculine and feminine collapsed.

Didn't even realise you could release rejections by noticing distinctions, then going full circle and collapsing them again. 

I'm personally going to continue diving deeper into this, and definitely think that just because you are in a state of mind where everything is Nothing (like neo adviata vedanta stuff) or in a state where everything is Love (like the love awakening stuff) feeling and clarity on distinctions is still very powerful, because it allows you to break down very sneaky judgements that you may be vaguely labelling as Love or Nothing, but are actually resistance and rejection.

Thanks again Fran11 for introducing us to this stuff! Really loved it. Hopeful that more people get on board with it, regardless of the seeming limitations of the practice. 

That's great, thanks for the feedback! 

I'm glad it's been helpful.

Good luck and feel free to PM if you feel I can help you with something. :)

8 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

No, I don't recommend approaching it that way.

Mindfulness should be light and effortless, if you mantain a certain degree of it throughout the day, it will be smooth and spontaneous to balance the Energies (after having learnt how to charge yourself with both).

That's my approach. But now I see how it could be misinterpreted becouse of how I worded it, so it's good to have the opportunity of clarifying.

Edited by Fran11

3 hours ago, Fran11 said:

No, I don't recommend approaching it that way.

Mindfulness should be light and effortless, if you mantain a certain degree of it throughout the day, it will be smooth and spontaneous to balance the Energies (after having learnt how to charge yourself with both).

That's my approach. But now I see how it could be misinterpreted becouse of how I worded it, so it's good to have the opportunity of clarifying.

This is what I'm really trying to say:

I've tried all kinds of methods, but I've come to a conclusion. You're better off condensing absolutely all of your spiritual practice down to a select time period of the day, where you deliberately focus all your heart and soul into just doing that, and then after that is done, you just go about your day. Spiritual practice is like planting a seed. You do some digging here and there, but most of the time is just spent leaving it alone. You're not letting it grow if you keep digging and re-inserting the seed all the time.

Practices that are just done on a whim while you're doing stuff in your daily life are essentially like mind viruses that create erratic and neurotic patterns. You cannot establish a calm and stable energetic life if you don't leave time for yourself to just live. The seed won't grow in a thunderstorm. In my opinion, these kinds of practices only exist because they feed of our addictive, repetitive and low quality mind states. Leaving that aspect of yourself alone almost becomes a practice in itself.

Edited by Carl-Richard

42 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Practices that are just done on a whim while you're doing stuff in your daily life are essentially like mind viruses that create erratic and neurotic patterns. 

Yes, I understand your perspective.

I don't consider mantaining Mindfulness throughout the day a practice, it should feel like the opposite of a practice really. Is letting go of all neurosis and patterns and letting your actions flow spontaneously.

My point with Step 3 is that once you have learnt how the Energies work, then just out of mantaining a certain level of consciousness, the balancing in daily life will come naturally and intuitively. Is not that you have to be constantly thinking about it. 

Edited by Fran11

10 minutes ago, Fran11 said:

I don't consider mantaining Mindfulness throughout the day a practice, it should feel like the opposite of a practice really. Is letting go of all neurosis and patterns and letting your actions flow spontaneously.

I don't consider it a practice either: I consider it to be a neurosis; pure, 100%, nothing else. I only became truly mindful once I dropped the idea that being mindful is something you should be concerned about.

23 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

I don't consider it a practice either: I consider it to be a neurosis; pure, 100%, nothing else. I only became truly mindful once I dropped the idea that being mindful is something you should be concerned about.

Great, stick to whatever perspective works for you.

13 minutes ago, Fran11 said:

Great, stick to whatever perspective works for you.

Hell yeah. But for real though, I spent two years cultivating mindfulness, and it simply doesn't work. It's like chasing your own tail. It has nothing to do with how you approach it. Merely by holding on to the belief that mindfulness is in anyway desireable or worth your time, you will remove yourself further away from it, no matter how subtle you think you're being.

Are you willing to drop your attachment to mindfulness and spirituality in general? Are you willing to let go of everything in your life? That is what it takes to wake up. My advice, to spend 97% of your day without purposely entertaining that attachment, is in my experientially informed opinion a step in the right direction. That is all I'm going to say.

Edited by Carl-Richard

@Carl-Richard thats ultra weird dude. Mindfulness throughout the day was the only thing that worked for me. setting a specific time to meditate a day was the most ineffective method I have ever tried.

But i dont want to derail this thread though, just was stunned by your reply.

24 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

@Carl-Richard thats ultra weird dude. Mindfulness throughout the day was the only thing that worked for me. setting a specific time to meditate a day was the most ineffective method I have ever tried.

But i dont want to derail this thread though, just was stunned by your reply.

I'm not saying it can't ever "work". Of course it's better than doing nothing. It can even be better than meditation if meditation doesn't work for you. However, what it does not work for is establishing a stable baseline of mindfulness (perpetual, self-consistent non-duality).

Your mind will never shut up on its own if you keep redirecting it with these meta-exercises. You might be able to shut it up for a while, but that silence will be interrupted when that impulse to do the exercise re-appears and you're lost again. It's this mechanism that is so toxic, and I'm so so familiar with it.

If you want to go for stability rather than sensationalism, you must leave a sizeable space open in your day where you can rest. That is where you actually grow. You don't gain muscles if you work out 24/7 a day and never rest. Muscle building happens between workouts. This is what balancing the masculine and the feminine is really about.

You need to allow yourself to just be, surrender to yourself (feminine), and when it comes down to doing work, you do it with all your might (masculine) untill you fully exhaust that impulse. “There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting.”