Fran11

Mastering the Feminine and Masculine Energies

42 posts in this topic

@Fran11 Awesome! 

As a bonus I’d say: 

Once you’ve picked the energies apart, reunite them again.

Learn to integrate the two of them in one situation or action in your life. The other day I applied this by standing in an argument grounded, strong, receptive, fluid and decisive… All at the same time :-) It’s a fun practice!

If you can identify both but feel more at home in one of them ask yourself the question: How can femininity enhance my masculinity right now? (Or the other way around) I often ask myself how masculinity can heighten my dace. Or in contemplation, just allow some femininity to inform you and see what it does. The results are pretty badass ;-) 

Just notice how your awareness heightens when you consciously practice to integrate the two. 

That’s what I’d call “Love” energy @electroBeam ;-)

17 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

“There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting.”

Bruh. Thank you for that.

12 minutes ago, flume said:

@Fran11 Awesome! 

As a bonus I’d say: 

Once you’ve picked the energies apart, reunite them again.

Learn to integrate the two of them in one situation or action in your life. The other day I applied this by standing in an argument grounded, strong, receptive, fluid and decisive… All at the same time :-) It’s a fun practice!

If you can identify both but feel more at home in one of them ask yourself the question: How can femininity enhance my masculinity right now? (Or the other way around) I often ask myself how masculinity can heighten my dace. Or in contemplation, just allow some femininity to inform you and see what it does. The results are pretty badass ;-) 

Just notice how your awareness heightens when you consciously practice to integrate the two. 

Definetly! Integration is the ultimate mastery.

Contemplating how each of the energies can enhance something is very useful, I like it.

Nice feedback :)

Edited by Fran11