Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tovius

Where do memories go

12 posts in this topic

So let's say a body/mind passes on and that's that. Where do the memories and experiences go of that unit?

It is understand that this is all an illusion (literally see it when this unit goes nature walking) and memory is as well, but how would this Oneness really experience anything if it doesn't remember the experience. 

What is the point of oneness creating and being experience if Oneness forgets the experiences?

Nowhere. Memories are forms and are generated in real time in the present moment. There is no container where you save your memories. It's just a conceptualization you make because you take for granted that memories are somehow physical objects and they are saved in another container called identity. 

But where does identity occur? Nowhere. 

What is a unit's experience for then if it is not remembered? 

If Oneness is here to experience itself, what is it really experiencing if it has no way of remembering?

I really am trying to understand, I know this is all over my head.

To 'go' somewhere needs time, which does not exist as we know it within the bigger picture of the 'multiverse'. All exists simultaneously. Your own future self (including all possible futures), or past self, is happening now at a different point on a continuum.

Another way of answering this question would be by bringing up Akashic records.

25 minutes ago, No Self said:

To 'go' somewhere needs time, which does not exist as we know it within the bigger picture of the 'multiverse'. All exists simultaneously. Your own future self (including all possible futures), or past self, is happening now at a different point on a continuum.

Another way of answering this question would be by bringing up Akashic records.

Ah, Understood. Thank you for the clarification. Honestly makes it more of a headache to understand. 

22 minutes ago, Tovius said:

Ah, Understood. Thank you for the clarification. Honestly makes it more of a headache to understand. 

Understand that it is not understandable from our perspective.

Just so happens there's a new PBS Space-Time video on the topic of time. :)

Where did this moment go? ;)

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

22 hours ago, Tovius said:

If Oneness is here to experience itself, what is it really experiencing if it has no way of remembering?

I really am trying to understand, I know this is all over my head

everything that we are thinking, memories, identity, is a wave that occurs in what you are. imagine that you are a line and that line is constantly moving, undulating, adopting shapes without stopping. once the line stops and stops moving, its previous movements are meaningless. It's stopped, no more. only there is no line, there is the empty hole that you are. all thought has no meaning, this one that I am formulating right now is just another wave without meaning. it's very difficult to accept this, that's why we can't stop thinking. 

On 10/16/2020 at 3:04 PM, Tovius said:

What is the point of oneness creating and being experience if Oneness forgets the experiences?

The experience. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE