VeganAwake

Enlightenment is not a gaining of insight, knowledge or wisdom

33 posts in this topic

29 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Whole complete and perfect with no separation. ❤

This is what you gain with insight and wisdom from spiritual practice. 

1 hour ago, VeganAwake said:

When there is an identification as the separate 'me' character in the body, there can seem to be beliefs held onto.

That entire construct is an illusion...❤

Yes, but still... the “sense of ‘I’ “ ...believes ?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 hour ago, VeganAwake said:

Nice...❤

Truth is a word that assumes there's something false.

There's actually nothing that's false, there are just apparent misunderstandings.

So if there's nothing actually false, there is no need for the word truth.

They cancel each other out = 0

The cat's meow is what IS.

So in that sense everyone's apparent different perspectives are not true nor false, there simply what IS.

Whole complete and perfect with no separation. ❤

Yep. Totally agree. ❤️

What you teach btw is the pinnacle.. One can't argue with this.. There are some helpless attempts here and there to shut you down or to naysay you but really you're teaching a high level of understanding. Only someone who's had enough of chasing their fucking tail will get you. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

to the one seeking, it would be better to adopt the belief that they are already enlightened :)

brings about the same result - different route though. of course knowing what "being enlightened" entails certainly helps

partayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

7 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Yep. Totally agree. ❤️

What you teach btw is the pinnacle.. One can't argue with this.. There are some helpless attempts here and there to shut you down or to naysay you but really you're teaching a high level of understanding. Only someone who's had enough of chasing their fucking tail will get you. 

What he's teaching here is a very spiritually immature pov. A true master knows that a thorn can be used to pick a thorn out. Spiritual practice, self inquiry, meditation are tools, strategies to recognize what was always the truth. Sitting here saying there's nothing to do is incredible unhelpful 99% of the time. Even in zen they recognize ACTUALLY doing nothing is better than the doing nothing 99.9% of humanity is running around with. Additionally, I would bet money most of the people spitting this neo-advaita perspective couldn't sit in a room for 4 hours straight without distraction or stimulation without suffering. Meditation, "the path," isn't just about falling into some illusory trap of needing to do something. It's about becoming conscious of the ways your ego is still manipulating you and in control. Meditation is a litmus test for how full of shit you are, how strong your spiritual ego is.  

Edited by Consilience

16 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Yes, but still... the “sense of ‘I’ “ ...believes ?

The "sense of 'I' " isn't real. So belief's are thoughts identified with as 'MY' thoughts/beliefs.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@Consilience everything he said in the OP is true. 

Go ahead and prove it wrong.  Who's the "you "that seeks to become enlightened?  Identify it and be as precise as possible!!,.

What does this signify?  It signifies that oneness is already the case. Because there was never and will never be someone separated from oneness that can or should seek unity and liberation.  Unity is already ever-presently the case. 

That doesn't mean you shouldn't meditate or pursue whatever goal you want to pursue.. It just means it doesn't fucking matter and you are not choosing it anyways.  ?

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Yes, ? there is absolutely nothing right or wrong with doing any kind of spiritual practices.

Sometimes they can become a hindrance to awakening and sometimes not...

Sometimes immense suffering or a traumatic event can trigger it. 

Or deep self inquiry or introspection.

Hence why it's been called the pathless path/gateless gate....

Hell I already thought I was using a thorn to remove a thorn ?

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

42 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Consilience everything he said in the OP is true. 

Go ahead and prove it wrong.  Who's the "you "that seeks to become enlightened?  Identify it and be as precise as possible!!,.

What does this signify?  It signifies that oneness is already the case. Because there was never and will never be someone separated from oneness that can or should seek unity and liberation.  Unity is already ever-presently the case. 

That doesn't mean you shouldn't meditate or pursue whatever goal you want to pursue.. It just means it doesn't fucking matter and you are not choosing it anyways.  ?

Im well aware. Nothing you said here has anything to do with my post.  

Enlightenment is when you become aware of your true nature. If you separate yourself from "this", or "that" or Reality and call the Self "nothing" so that things can become more bearable, it isn't enlightenment. You still experience a separation between the inner/outer world, no matter how much you want to believe that you're at peace with all there is. Experiencing "this" or "that" without acknowledging the infinity of your existence will not make you enlightened.

On 10/16/2020 at 1:55 PM, Member said:

Enlightenment is when you become aware of your true nature.

There isn't a 'you' that becomes aware of something called true nature...its just what IS.

If you separate yourself from "this", or "that" or Reality and call the Self "nothing" so that things can become more bearable, it isn't enlightenment.

There isn't a 'you' that could have ever separated itself and spiritual bypassing is nonsensical because there isn't a real path to follow. 

You still experience a separation between the inner/outer world, no matter how much you want to believe that you're at peace with all there is.

This sounds like what's being experienced their... I feel ya & been there. ❤

Experiencing "this" or "that" without acknowledging the infinity of your existence will not make you enlightened.

Enlightenment is the dissolving of the desperate separate sense of 'self '(seeking energy) within the body that believes it will one day find something called Liberation!!