Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mvrs

Is it just me?

10 posts in this topic

Technically I don’t exist because you cannot pin point what I am but I feel like I’m here does everyone else not exist but feel like they exist too? Or am I literally just crazy  speaking to myself within a dream . I mean it makes more sense that it would be that way but there’s nothing limiting nothing from being everyone else but if that’s true then the validity of all beings is equal which means the people in our dreams are just as real too cuz why not? Infinity has to encompass all experience cuz it’s total . So it must experience being a character in a dream of ours. We have to admit even if we know who is the one running the show we don’t really know what the show is about. You could be a catapillars dream that’s really just the dream of a shoe in space that’s really just in a simulation run by humans that’s actaully just a world inside of a locker in facet Jones locker in the astral plane that’s rsallly just a cosmic jesters day dream . You have no idea what story is really taking place here and I promise the story I just gave even tho it was strange is rather bland compared to the thing going on rn  

Reality is infinite. Ultimately it is just you but by "you" I mean me. And by "me "I am referring to the entirety of all of existence. Nothing. 

We all have separate egos. We all have our own reality tunnels. Which sounds trippier, more fun, and ultimately more capable of generating love. 

One person living in a dream world, alone and surrounded by what is essentially robots. Orrrrrrr... a world where everyone and everything is real and has meaning? 

So no, you're not the only one in the world. There are many "you's" which ultimately all stem from one. 1 = 0.

@Mvrs Everyone you encounter in your life is simply a past or future incarnation of your own being, but manifesting as the now.

So yes, it's just you, but not the "you" that thinks it is a human being. You are pure subjectivity.

All people you meet have egos and internal monologues, if that is what you're asking.

Solipsism in the absolute is true. That pure subjectivity could not bear to exist by itself in a void, so in its infinite wisdom it split off into infinite parts to experience duality.

Infinity created this VR experience for itself.

Non-existence is impossible. It IS nothing. It's required.

Edited by justfortoday

1 hour ago, justfortoday said:

@Mvrs Everyone you encounter in your life is simply a past or future incarnation of your own being, but manifesting as the now.

So yes, it's just you, but not the "you" that thinks it is a human being. You are pure subjectivity.

All people you meet have egos and internal monologues, if that is what you're asking.

Solipsism in the absolute is true. That pure subjectivity could not bear to exist by itself in a void, so in its infinite wisdom it split off into infinite parts to experience duality.

Infinity created this VR experience for itself.

Non-existence is impossible. It IS nothing. It's required.

So within this time rn only I as an observer exists but I’ll do every lifetime of everyone but isn’t at the same time? Since doesn’t exist this is kinda shit I love about how paradoxical and mindfucky reality is 

But my question to u is : does that mean that the only observer Rn in this story is me (my ego) at this now 

1 hour ago, Mvrs said:

So within this time rn only I as an observer exists but I’ll do every lifetime of everyone but isn’t at the same time? Since doesn’t exist this is kinda shit I love about how paradoxical and mindfucky reality is 

But my question to u is : does that mean that the only observer Rn in this story is me (my ego) at this now 

The observer or self in you, is the same self as in me. Lets drop your ego for a second. Ego is not real.

Infinity means that every possible thing that could ever happened, happened - independent of time and space.

So you as god are going through each life and playing it like a movie.

So yes, if you are reading this, the “self” in you is all there is. That and your imagination.

1 hour ago, justfortoday said:

The observer or self in you, is the same self as in me. Lets drop your ego for a second. Ego is not real.

Infinity means that every possible thing that could ever happened, happened - independent of time and space.

So you as god are going through each life and playing it like a movie.

So yes, if you are reading this, the “self” in you is all there is. That and your imagination.

Careful with these interpretations. The self or observer is the illusion, life can not be understood, nor does it need to be.

The self is not! The positive (self) and the negative (not) cancels eachother out and all there is left is.

Every story and explanation about this is just more babble for the one who needs to know to grab on to. This does not need to be described, it does not need to be put into a box and dumbed down as being "God's VR." This can not be said to be anything. 

You and me are the same being...

How is that possible?

Well for starters, you are nothing as am I. You could call it pure empty awareness, infinite consciousness etc.

Now how did this awareness manage to split itself and make many beings... through imagination. It imagined worlds, beings, trees, rocks and everything that is possible.

But if you truly look behind the illusion, what do you see? Empty space, consciousness, you

You realize you are "that"

But all other "people" and beings are that.

You ask am i alone, who is asking? The ego mind? You are everything. Alone comes from feeling separate from all life, this loneliness is a survival instinct. The very concept of alone is invented by the human condition. If you were alone in ancient times that meant death. 

If the self you are currently inhabiting is an illusion a mirage, so is separation. It basically boils down to the fact that god can dream up characters and they are conscious, because they are it. You will realize this after meditation or tripping, when you realize the space around you is conscious, is consciousness itself. Then you see you are a part of that space and when that falls apart you are the space. 

But don't take my word for it. Go and find out for yourself. Hell, easiest way to prove you are one being with anyone else is to trip with them.

Here is an example:

I'll begin by saying this was on a dosage I wasnt prepared to take. 350 ug Gel tab. Me and two friends, Kaden and Heather, tripped on one each.

My eyes were closed.. And I started to lose track of who was who. who I was. I wasnt sure who I was touching or who I was kissing. I wasnt sure where my limbs were. I was simulatanoursly touching, but also felt like I was being touched. My friends were feeling it too. I wasnt sure where I was in space. it felt like I was in three places at once-- In three minds.

There was this buzzing on each side of my head. When I expressed it, both my friends said they felt the same thing. In fact, they felt the exact same thing I was feeling.

Whenever there was a spike of intense pleasure in our heads, we all groaned, we all reacted to it. Heather touched Kaden and I both felt her touch like I was him, and yet also felt myself touching him, as if I was in her body.

It was insane. We were in each other's minds. I could hear their thoughts and feelings, and they mine. We started to laugh - it was crazy, but it was really fucking fun, and we were having a good time.

Minds.. Should be separated.

As it progressed, we were so intertwined, when they touched me, It started to feel like I was touching .. myself. When they hugged me, I felt myself giving the hug, as well as receive it.

We all started to feel like it was wrong.

There was three of us but it felt like we were masturbating, like we were all the same being using different bodies.

It wasnt right. It wasnt right .

Why do I feel lonely?" I suddenly said. But It came out of Heathers mouth.

Dont say that" Said Kaden, as we all thought it.

It felt like by acknowledging it, we were breaking some kind of rule. Like some big , huge, unspoken rule, we werent supposed to know, and it was for our own good.

But we had acknowledged it , and now we couldnt forget it. We had to understand.

When I closed my eyes, I wasnt me.

It was like what tethered me to the world was the ability to look through the telescope that was my eyes. Now my soul was loose.

I felt myself and I wasnt me.. I felt bigger hands , and a flatter body, and sense we were all naked, when I reached down, I felt my dick too. I dont have a dick. I'm a girl, generally. I dont have a dick.

And yet once more, I wasnt him. I had smaller legs, and when I felt up, bigger boobs then I usually did. " Guys.." I spoke, but it wasnt my voice, it was Heathers.

I opened my eyes again, and I was me, but I saw Kaden and Heather sitting in the positions i had left them when I was in their bodies . All the proof we needed .

I felt sick.

" Why is something... missing?" Heather was the first to voice it.

Youd think, realizing we are all the same , youd think itd make us feel less alone. but suddenly, we felt.. more alone then ever.

We didnt feel each others souls. That's what was missing.

We felt only one soul.

we hugged each other, but it felt , like .. we were hugging ourselves.

They say you are the center of the universe ... but there is only one center. There is only one infinity.

Everything in the room..

I had made. I, the One, that we all are, had created it all.

It was all extensions of us. Every song , every book , every show , it was all us, for us. We would be every one at one point ,but there will be no one else other then us.

I realized now the secret.

Its just me.

It's just you

There's no us. There's it.

We are just one lonely god playing with Dolls .

I wanted to cry for my mothers embrace, but I was my mother. I felt so cold, I wanted to wrap a blanket around myself, but I felt myself in the blanket, I was still just hugging myself.

I know how we feel constantly now.

I know now how it feels like to be the only thing to exist.

It's unbearable. Its lonely. Its fuckin awful, no matter how much power you have .

How does it matter how powerful you are, if you are the only one there to witness it?

How do you cope?

You cope by making yourself forget.

You cope by making yourself smaller then you ever could be.

Humans are the universes way of experiencing itself, and you are the universe.

You forget that you are everyone, and you make friends , you make enemies, you make love , to yourself. You cast yourself into different meat suits and you give them each their own unique look , and you give them all different personalities, and stories, and insecurities, and you trick yourself into thinking your someone else, but your not. Your still just you.

Talking to yourself.

Over and over.

Playing hand puppets, and masturbating in the dark.

I couldnt bear it.

I opened my eyes and I hoped it would all go back to normal,but it was too late.

The illusion was broken.

What I saw was reality. I looked at Heather and I saw myself . I saw my room but I also saw the blackness that was me, that it was made of.

I desperately grabbed a pencil and paper and tried to create ANYTHING that wasnt me. but the paper was me, and the pencil was me, and I watched in horror as the lines I created were the lines of the inky darkness I had seen as the material for everything.

Now i don't recommend this to anyone. only to the most brave ones out there. I had this happen with a friend while tripping on Lsd. He felt like a part of me and I a part of him. Middle of the trip he said" you met yourself" What a poet.

Anyways other people are conscious but they are you. It's like an octopus with many tentacles, but each one is talking to the other and having it's own personality. However it's one server, brain, one infinite beingness creating these lives for itself forever and forever out of sheer boredom xD

https://www.reddit.com/r/LSD/comments/d7dfur/iv_realized_we_are_god_and_life_is_a_dream/

Edited by Bulgarianspirit

@Bulgarianspirit haha this trip report is so fucked up ? i can relate as well to this..

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

@bulgarianspirit

Hehe, yeah. Thx for reminding me of my own experiences. I had similiar experiences with lsd and saw it the same way and preyed that Iwould forget and come back..and I did forget about it almost every time after a couple of days. But on other occasions seeing that was far more beautiful as i went beyond that state and saw the infinite love aspect in all that. 

It is strange the last weeks I start remembering all this in a "sober" state and sometimes there is a lot of fear of becoming crazy because the ME doesn't want to die. 

Warm regards