Antor8188

Why me?why can’t I get what I want

8 posts in this topic

Why me?i desire a lot of things but I’m not getting it?What could be the reason?

What do you desire? 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

You know what? i feel the same way its like i have a curse that i created to myself..

Edited by evgn

There are thousands of reasons that could lead to you not getting what you want, so be more specific. 

What do you desire that you are not getting? What are you doing? 

much love ❤️

Connect to Create ☼♡

Focusing on what you don't want and the not getting of them than on the things you have that you do want and the joy in wanting things in the future and the joy in taking steps toward them. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@Antor8188

It's okay to feel like the victim sometimes. But don't overindulge in it. 

We all desire things. There is no guarantee that we get the fruits of our labor though. However with enough effort we might get some of the things that we want eventually through just doing what's necessary. 

Cultivate a sense of okayness as well - that you are enough just as you are. See where this desire is coming from. Is there a part of you that feels lack? And why so? Did it not get its needs met in childhood? Can you meet the needs for this part of yourself (by giving it the love, connection it desires)? 

Edited by Setzer901

@Antor8188 You are resisting in some way. Just the thought of "why me?" is adoubt of your capacities. Let that go