Zabuloon

Drugs for introspection

9 posts in this topic

Does anyone know if there is any psychedelic drug, nootropic, or other substance that specifically helps to have a deeper introspection experience?

Thanks. 

5-Meo DMT

Ayahuasca 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Which substances have you tried already? And what kind of introspection are you interested in exactly? 

Which substances have you tried already? And what kind of introspection are you interested in exactly? 

I haven't tried any substance for introspection purposes.

I found this thread in which Leo mentions that he found a substance that allowed him to have a direct conversation with infinite intelligence. I am looking to have that experience. The problem is that the thread is a year old and he didn't mention the substance. :S

Ketamine is something I've found to be very powerful for some reason

It's also very addictive so be careful. ?

LSD for suuure. I met my soul on Acid. Can't introspect much harder than that honestly. 

All psychedelics

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Like Leo said, all psychedelics. Ive even found cannabis edibles a great option for introspection and contemplation work.

14 hours ago, Zabuloon said:

I haven't tried any substance for introspection purposes.

I found this thread in which Leo mentions that he found a substance that allowed him to have a direct conversation with infinite intelligence. I am looking to have that experience. The problem is that the thread is a year old and he didn't mention the substance. :S

Well I can’t tell you what that substance is because Leo doesn’t seem to want to disclose it quite yet.

All psychedelics will give you heightened introspection, but each one highlights different aspects.  Cannabis is what I started with years ago, and it led me to have many of the main key insights and primed me before moving on to stronger substances.  Despite what many people say, Cannabis has incredible potential for introspection and existential insight.

That’s the easiest one to get a hold of. The next easiest one to get is mushrooms, and then perhaps 1P-LSD(which is personally one of my favorites)

Obviously the one that will most likely give you the deepest realizations is 5-MeO-DMT, but that one not easy to get.  You could always go to South America and have a 5-MeO ceremony if nothing else.  Also, the places that give 5-MeO ceremonies usually do Ayahuasca ceremonies as well, and that substance can give you some of the deepest insights.