Shunyata

Seeing spirits?

25 posts in this topic

I was wondering whether or not seeing spirits, orbs, elementals etc. can be be an indication of spiritual maturity??? 

Stay cool & dry.

Not many people are as awakened as much as they think they are.

Stay cool & dry.

I don't think any experience is a sign per say, but it can be a potential trigger to question your beliefs. Seeing and learning from an experience is the spiritual aspect in this. Just my 2c, off course...

I know there is a spiritual field that is involved in talking to spirit guides, angels and aliens, I personally think it can be a dangerous path because it can be used as a way to escape you negative beliefs that limit you from the ability to experience other aspects of life, i like to think of it as getting drunk off your mind. At the same time i do believe there are other dimensions in consciousness that express these deities and archetypes that have a physical manifestation in another reality, we just need to switch into that channel. Maybe you are drawn to this stuff because of genetics, i find i am personally drawn to that stuff because my dad is into the mystical and esoteric, whereas my mum is a chemist and hardcore scientific.

Edited by Rolo

1 hour ago, Shunyata said:

@Rolo idk

Is there anyone else who sees them?

nobody knows your experience except you.

I’ve personally experienced spirits, aura-seeing, astral projection, and telepathy.

It’s all real, and when I had my first awakening I understood that EVERYTHING is supernatural. Not just spirits. YOU are supernatural as well. 

@Member well it was real for you m8 ?

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

48 minutes ago, Member said:

@justfortoday I find these solitary experiences quite frustrating as for me there is no proof that they are for real. How can I check if my brain is not playing tricks on me? I've seen beings, aliens, orbs and even flying saucers in my room lol. But they always happen when I'm half awake ? ? ?

You don’t have a brain. Everything around you is pure truth existing as pure appearance. 

If you see a ghost, it just a ghost. It’s an appearance. All appearances exist in infinity.

Ghosts, demons, aliens, etc are also just characters that infinity is playing.

To extrapolate, right now, infinity is playing the character of a fairy, a werewolf and a vampire. And their existence is as real as yours, because again, it’s all just a never ending chain of first-person hallucinations.

Edited by justfortoday

1 hour ago, justfortoday said:

YOU are supernatural as well. 

thank you LOL:D

Stay cool & dry.

2 hours ago, Member said:

I used to see orbs but not sure if they were for real or I was just dreaming. Never have seen anything paranormal while I was awake. Do you see them when you're fully conscious, @Shunyata?

Nope but i've known people who could communicate with them.

Stay cool & dry.

@justfortoday But still, there is a huge difference between imagination, dream and solid forms that appear in the "real" world. I'm curious if there are beings that can appear to everyone, or that can make themselves visible at will? Personally, I've seen once something which didn't appear to be a self induced hallucination or dream... and many are talking about them/describe them exactly the same. Btw, in Mexico they are seen quite often ? (not saying what it is because it's kinda weird and I don't like talking about it ?)

25 minutes ago, Member said:

@justfortoday But still, there is a huge difference between imagination, dream and solid forms that appear in the "real" world. I'm curious if there are beings that can appear to everyone, or that can make themselves visible at will? Personally, I've seen once something which didn't appear to be a self induced hallucination or dream... and many are talking about them/describe them exactly the same. Btw, in Mexico they are seen quite often ? (not saying what it is because it's kinda weird and I don't like talking about it ?)

I am from Mexico City originally ? ?? 

I have had dozens of paranormal experiences throughout my life. Some that left me traumatized.

I can assure you. Ghosts, spirits, fairies, etc etc etc. they are all real. Every possible character that can possibly be Imagined exists in infinity.

Of course ITS ALL YOU.

You are literally being ghostly.

17 hours ago, Shunyata said:

I was wondering whether or not seeing spirits, orbs, elementals etc. can be be an indication of spiritual maturity??? 

Possibly, but not necessarily in my opinion. It seems that many spirits can vibrate into our realm at will and so it wouldn't necessarily mean you've evolved. However, if you've been training clairvoyance and are able to tap into the astral / etheric planes, that could be a sign.

10 hours ago, justfortoday said:

I am from Mexico City originally ? ?? 

I have had dozens of paranormal experiences throughout my life. Some that left me traumatized.

I can assure you. Ghosts, spirits, fairies, etc etc etc. they are all real. Every possible character that can possibly be Imagined exists in infinity.

Of course ITS ALL YOU.

You are literally being ghostly.

Cool, yea I know you're from Mexico that's why I mentioned about it ?

And yep, I had a bunch of paranormal experiences too, although most of them happened when I was half awake. At times, it felt like my mind was like an antenna picking some weird signals. As for them being real, I wish there would have been a safe method to test these experiences... for now, I know that I can access certain states of mind which can be scary for me... and yep they can leave you traumatized. It's not for the weak heart.

4 hours ago, Member said:

Cool, yea I know you're from Mexico that's why I mentioned about it ?

And yep, I had a bunch of paranormal experiences too, although most of them happened when I was half awake. At times, it felt like my mind was like an antenna picking some weird signals. As for them being real, I wish there would have been a safe method to test these experiences... for now, I know that I can access certain states of mind which can be scary for me... and yep they can leave you traumatized. It's not for the weak heart.

Ah! You have a great memory my friend. :)

Have you ever tried astral projection?

Seeing energy, feeling energy, healing, channeling, telepathy, Astral body projection etc etc are all different facets of the whole, yet all are distractions from the Absolute. Not being able to do these things have nothing to do with enlightenment.

The Art of Knowing is Knowing the accumulation of knowledge lies within time, the discovery of Wisdom is attained out of the Mind.

~ https://www.instagram.com/spiritualabsolute ~