A bolt of lightning. 

A life of freedom. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

I've been pretty green all my life 

I want to have some orange qualities. 

I need to develop some masculine traits in me. 

Some stage orange traits. 

This might help me. 

@Galyna  hehe Miss Queen is back after many days haha 

How are you? 

Thanks for the compliments hun. 

Nice to see you. After many days 

Welcome BACK :)

Nice gifs. 

4hviad.gif

4hvipr.gif

4hvic9.gif

4hviem.gif

4hvii5.gif

4hvikf.gif

Monkey business 

4hvim4.gif

4hviqo.gif

4hvisi.gif

Edited by Preety_India

Some gif therapy 

4hz0sb.gif

4hz4bj.gif

4hz3m4.gif

4hz3x4.gif

4hz5c0.gif

4hz3rh.gif

4hz5f5.gif

4hz5ho.gif

4hz5de.gif

4hz5af.gif

4hz57p.gif

4hz55v.gif

4hz4kj.gif

4hz4ig.gif

4hz3uh.gif

4hz3zs.gif

4hz434.gif

4hz450.gif

4hz47l.gif

4hz4gm.gif

4hz49e.gif

4hz5k1.gif

Edited by Preety_India

October 10th

Dude if you hate me why are you talking to me? 

Edited by Preety_India

Couple of pointers

- kindness is considered weakness 

- most people operate from lack or scarcity mindset 

- selfishness is deeply rooted through evolution 

- most people live a stage Orange life. They are not awakened 

- Society is more about biological needs than spiritual needs. It's Darwinian.. Material >>>>Spiritual. Society is skewed against awakening. That's why monks live in Himalayas 

- people think being selfish is smart. Materialist paradigm 

- Money is the root cause of all evil 

- Evolutionary traits beget fear and mistrust of others 

- Religion is fascist. Does not play the role of uniting people as it should. 

- living in high population low resource has caused people to embrace narcissistic traits to survive 

- Capitalism and consumerism encourages selfishness and narcissism. Stage Orange 

- when a human becomes progressively selfish, they also become progressively heartless. 

- moral decline and decline in heart values. Heart chakra very weak in most. 

Edited by Preety_India

Every 10 hours 

20 minutes ago, FeelSpaghetti said:

@Preety_India I love you

Hi, thanks for your love.

I love you too. 

On 10/8/2020 at 7:24 PM, Preety_India said:

@Galyna  hehe Miss Queen is back after many days haha 

How are you? 

Thanks for the compliments hun. 

Nice to see you. After many days 

Welcome BACK :)

Hello Princess, thanks for the warm words.

I am doing fine...was busy a little bit with my job search. Can't keep up with the forum and my peeps, a lot of things are going on.

What is the news with you? Sorry, I do not have to read everything.

Lots of hugs.

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

@Galyna I'm doing great. Hugs 

Edited by Preety_India

4i25ub.gif

I've noticed this interesting phenomenon that happens with Stage Orange materialists - they tend to be nihilistic.

There's this big trend where people generally have this 'Meh' attitude or 'I don't give a fuck' attitude towards everything. It's like nothing motivates them, nothing excites them, they tend to take everything for granted and this plunges them into nihilism where they start to believe that everything is pointless and meaningless.

They are in their rational mind, chasing material pleasure and material success. In the later stages of Orange, when hedonism doesn't work because of hedonic adaptation, they start to see that pleasure is meaningless. Then, they start to look for meaning in survival. They'll come up with all sorts of weird stories, like 'Humanity will die in 200 years. We must save humanity from this threat!!!' and look for meaning there. What they don't realize is that there is nothing meaningful about survival. Survival is not an exciting and interesting process, it is a very dumb, brute, mechanical, boring, grindy process. There's nothing interesting, exciting, creative about survival because the ego is an illusion. (which they don't see yet)

The issue here is that they think they don't feel any emotions, when this isn't the case. The primary emotion they feel is apathy. There will be some serious monsters under those floorboards. When you see those, then you move up the spiral into Green. Then life starts to become meaningful all of a sudden because you discover that other people exist!

Has Leo made a video on this? The 'I don't give a fuck' attitude that's very popular these days deserves a video of it's own.

Edited 1 hour ago by Parththakkar12

They generally have a huge ego that drives their motivation, more masculine traits. They are bold, pragmatic. They are hardwired to get things done only to realize later that getting the things they worked so hard for isn't really making them happier. 

They carry some narcissistic traits for sure. The nihilism actually comes from creating a very materialistic life that's not spiritually fulfilling. Inside they are empty, hollow. 

Now imagine if you went shopping to buy everything in the world, shopping shopping shopping shopping shopping and some more shopping. In the end you collapse in your couch and feel nothing, just empty. And you're like "now what." This is where the emptiness comes from. This leads to boredom because they have exhausted that dopamine, it's like you're on a forever vacation just after your exams and you are getting bored because nothing is driving you, you want to go back to school and be excited for new things 

This is actually human nature or biology of dopamine. If you do too much of it, it gives you a big "high", lot of excitement and past the peak point, your excitement suddenly starts to drop like falling from the mountain, motivation progressively drops and you reach a "low," if you keep doing this juggle between "high" and "low", initially it's exciting but sooner it will give you depression.. That's what Stage Orange people do and then get depressed and nihilistic because you can only have so much of the hedonistic enjoyment in life. In the end you get bored of all the toys you collected. 

The way to navigate the labyrinth of stage orange without falling into the unconscious rabbit holes is to keep balance. You need that drive and motivation and achievement in life to attain certain basic things and to have a certain order or flow. But balance it with Green values of spirituality and detachment and freedom and true ethereal joy. Then it's a perfect combo. 

I like the pragmatism of Stage Orange. But Green is irresistible to me too. 

Stage Orange takes pragmatism a little too far in their need to conquer everything in life which is not that great. Let life be a beautiful mystery, subtle, a little practical, a little dreamy, not everything has to be conquered. Not everything is victory. 

@Parththakkar12

Also another vital difference between stage Orange and Green is that Stage Orange does a lot of things for egoic Manifestation. The purpose they are so after lacks meaning, it's more about "see, I can do this!" "we made it", "see what I did" "we can make it happen", these are egoic manifestations, which means they do these projects for the world or humanity out of egoic desire to feel great about themselves, losing sight of the real purpose behind their projects. Whereas stage Green is committed to a project, with a strong purpose in mind, not for egoic desires, not for chest thumping, but for a sincere cause, a sincere passion to create good and change the bad, they genuinely want the world to be a better place, so their intentions are true which makes a lot of sense spiritually and what stage orange does is a fake project.. 

Edited by Preety_India

Pumping up my masculine energy and trying to integrate the masculine in me. 

I hope it can still give people some perspective that as much as you might think you're evolved intellectually, and you want to trust the human race, and believe we are all in this together, that we can help each other out, trust each other, and do the right thing when the times comes.  You still gotta be vigilant !! And protect your own ass first and foremost. 

Edited by Preety_India

You can always be nice to people but there will always be a wake up call. 

Learn to preserve your self respect and  self worth. 

Learn to be vigilant 

Learn to be self protective 

Not give a damn about someone who doesn't accept you or care about you. 

Don't open up so much 

You have to change 3 gears 

• Sometimes be kind and cool and decent and sweet 
  • Sometimes be neutral to those who come off as standoffish or predatory or judgemental/biased 
  • Sometimes be a c'nt to those who are being plain mean and wanting self destruction. 

Edited by Preety_India

Can there be something like Silent Orange? 

Being authentic. Not caring about the world. 

But this appears more stage green than orange. 

What is a fringe dweller?  This is what urban dictionary has to say:

A Fringe Dweller is someone who lives life outside their head. Using their brain-pan merely as an observationaldevice and not as a judgement unit.

Doing so allows a Fringe Dweller to perceive life in many different ways... Making the emotions of "fear" much less intense and the emotions of "love" much more abundant.

Often it is said that Fringe Dwellers are higher spirits waiting for humanity to grow with them into something bigger.

Anyone else feel like this?  Especially in a world where stage orange is overly glorified and people just say that they are spiritual to look cool.  I started noticing this when I got serious into acting.  College was okay.  But when I took an acting class in the real world I realized that I do not like actors (Josh Brolin and some famous actors have said this as well) and did not relate to them at all.  Truth be told, most actors are plastic and narcissistic.  They only care about you to the extent of which you can do something for them,

I also noticed this at while working at a job.  I tried to party with them.  Just did not work.  Those people were even more into drugs than I was at the time and I found myself developing a drinking problem just trying to fit in.

Brene Brown’s work in shows us that you cannot fit in and belong at the same time.  That belonging in more of an inner game.  Once I went that way I felt a lot better.  I have embraced being a lone wolf.

Who else here feels this way?

"It Is No Measure of Health to be Well-Adjusted to a Profoundly Sick Society"

Basically if you want to live a good life you have to find your own way, can't follow the herd. Gotta stay true to yourself, and not settle just to fit in. Gotta play the long game in life, and the long game is the game you belief in yourself. Regardless what other people think. 

Edited by Preety_India