Cleared out ignore list today. 

Productive 

Rational 

Simplistic 

Practical 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

@Proserpina  honey, I'm so glad that I'm helping you. :x

A big heart for you and lots of love from me to you. 

4i39by.jpg

Just a few pictures to give me a feel of stage Orange

4i353q.jpg

4i353c.jpg

4i354e.jpg

4i354x.jpg

4i355j.jpg

4i356h.jpg

4i35u6.jpg

4i35uu.jpg

4i35vj.jpg

Just a few pictures to give me a feel of stage Orange 

4i34zk.jpg

4i350g.jpg

4i351h.jpg

4i3523.jpg

Feminine 

Chaotic 

Intuitive 

Counter productive 

Masculine 

Order 

Counter intuitive 

Productive 

Green and orange 

Self preservation instinct 

Deep femininity causing chaos. 

The thing is both the masculine and the Feminine need to be balanced.

Either of them can go out of control. 

So balance is needed. 

The Feminine is unpredictable. 

The Feminine is chaotic. 

The Feminine takes decisions out of emotions and it causes suffering 

Now. 

The Feminine wants a mystical and magical experience. 

Whereas the masculine is more rational. 

The Feminine is very intuitive. The masculine is more about self preservation rather than intuition. 

The masculine thinks that the Feminine is not aligned with his masculine order. 

So he feels insecure and leaves her 

Thus he acts counter intuitive however this is productive for him because he has preserved himself.

He does not want to deal with the unpredictability of the feminine. 

The Feminine is intuitive. However acting intuitive is counter productive because she does not invest in self preservation but simply invests in her feelings 

She is intuitive and counter productive. 

Only love can heal our wounds. I don't what you're saying but I'm an emotional ass dude.

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

@diamondpenguin  your heart was broken by a girl. My heart was broken by a man. Equal 

He does not want to deal with the unpredictability of the feminine. 

The Feminine is intuitive. However acting intuitive is counter productive because she does not invest in self preservation but simply invests in her feelings 

She is intuitive and counter productive. So she  acts without using logic. 

He is Counterintuitive but productive. He acts rationally. 

She goes against her own self preservation instinct and gets chemically bonded. 

He acts within his preservation instinct and does not get chemically bonded but only bonded for sex. 

She is not able to recover from a breakup easily whereas he easily moves on to other women. 

How to avoid the imbalance 

One way to avoid this imbalance is Integration. 

Integrate the other gender. 

The masculine needs the Feminine to get more intuitive. 

The Feminine needs the masculine to get more self - preserving.. 

The Feminine is green. The masculine is Orange. 

The Feminine is about care and love? 

The masculine is about foraging and survival and protection.. 

Growth and protection are two keys of survival. That's how nature is 

Now feminine allows stupendous growth 

Whereas masculine allows for strongest protection 

That's why men are so skeptical even about little things. They are geared towards protection at all costs. 

How can the masculine and the Feminine merge. 

A ground for compatibility is needed 

Also both masculine and feminine cannot survive independently. 

They need each other. 

One needs the other to be whole 

One without the other is imbalanced. 

The female will suffer huge problems and sicknesses if she doesn't integrate the masculine 

The male will suffer huge problems and sicknesses if he doesn't integrate the Feminine 

The woman needs to lean into the masculine

The man needs to lean into the Feminine

Both correct each other and create a balanced flow. 

The Feminine needs a bit of self preservation and productive behavior and control of her intuitive nature. She needs Stage Orange pragmatism, Stage Orange Wisdom and rationality and logic. She needs healthy skepticism and judgement. 

She needs Counterintuitive behavior on certain occasions to compensate for her intuitive behavior. 

The masculine needs a bit of intuitive behavior on certain occasions to compensate for his Counterintuitive behavior. 

The masculine needs to reduce his skeptic dissonance. The Feminine needs to grow some skepticism. 

What are the problems that both feminine and the masculine face 

The Feminine goes mad and chaotic. Or she is suppressed. She is too passive and fragile. She becomes vulnerable because of a lack of self preservation. 

In a way self preservation was never taught to her because she never had to do the hunting and gathering. 

And she was always expected to trust because trusting was her main source of survival. 

She learned to trust her instincts. But her maternal feelings make her susceptible to gullibility. 

She cares more about her airy fairy dreams and happiness and growth rather than self preservation. Her empathy range is higher than that of a man and she is quick to forgive. She is also sensitive, making it difficult for her to maintain a self preservation agenda 

Edited by Preety_India

The Feminine always takes up jobs like nursing, coaching, cooking, making, distributing, caring, etc because of her higher capacity for empathy. 

The masculine always takes up jobs like sports, fighting, competition, wealth creation, power, critic because it serves the masculine with self-preservation through productive behavior and gives greatest capacity for Counterintuitive behavior. In such positions, the man has to maximum resistance through fight, combat, competition and do everything opposite of trusting. Such jobs help men to be as Counterintuitive as possible, because here he has to use maximum judgement and manipulation of his own instincts. It makes him feel protected. He has to directly go against his natural instinct or behavior of humanity or saving but go straight for the kill. In such jobs he maximizes his Chances of survival by working out all the details. He enters into a deal with his business rivals, not trusting them and being fully skeptical of consequences as well as managing his way through the whole situation with tact. He sleeps with one eye open and is always ready to think the worst that can happen. He wants to question his own instincts because he doesn't want his instincts to fail him of self preservation so he is careful and as logical as possible. 

He always acts Counterintuitive. He does the opposite of what's expected. He tries to test the waters. He gets overly sarcastic because he doesn't want to trust immediately. He would rather act awkward and save himself than act simple and lose himself. 

He holds his affection back because he doesn't want to be robbed. He is unwilling to trust easily. He is doubtful at all times and therefore restless and full of dissonance. He can't feel peace and so he gets very needy. He gets needy because his inner state does not allow for love but only survival. His inner state is full of emptiness because of extreme Insecurity. Because of his Insecurity, he just doesn't want to trust his own feelings. So if his heart tells him that this is the right Job or career for him, he is still plagued by suspicion. He feels suspicious that his heart will mislead him. And cause his demise. So he goes against his own heart and follows his mind. If a man is approached with a kind gesture or a kiss on his cheek, he will most likely think why it happened rather than accepting it..If somene is trying to pick a fight with him, he will let go or even be friendly with this person to end the truce 

Satyam Shivam Sundaram 

The Feminine always takes up jobs like nursing, coaching, cooking, making, distributing, caring, etc because of her higher capacity for empathy. 

The masculine always takes up jobs like sports, fighting, competition, wealth creation, power, critic because it serves the masculine with self-preservation through productive behavior and gives greatest capacity for Counterintuitive behavior. 

The Counterintuitive behavior is important to the masculine because he assumes that this will help his self preservation. So he goes to the extreme to maintain this Counterintuitive behavior.. 

This is very detrimental to the masculine because he does himself more harm by constantly denying the Intuit. 

He is denying his deeper wisdom just to protect himself. But deeper wisdom is truth. He tries to deny what is true. He goes against his own intuition and ends up taking ridiculous decisions, regrets later and ends up frustrated.. He builds up a massive ego in the process, an ego only built for the purpose of self preservation.. 

A very good example of a masculine who is totally Counterintuitive in a dangerous way and productive and lacking feminine integration is Donald Trump. 

He is massively masculine. But he is massively Counterintuitive. And therefore he ends up making massive mistakes and errors in what he thinks is going to be productive, but it ends up being Fatal. 

This is the a great example of masculine gone wrong and out of control.. 

This is a dangerous masculine. A predatory masculine and an unwise masculine. This masculine has no feminine in it and over time has turned venomous.. 

What about a dangerous feminine. 

A feminine which is deep is looking for spreading empathy. She wants to embrace kindness 

But wisdom escapes her judgement because her judgment is clouded by layers of deep trust, faith, kindness and empathy. Her energy is floating and beautiful yet dangerously lacking in logic and wisdom. 

She has acquired a natural wisdom through her empathy but hardcore ground wisdom is missing. Counterintuitive strategic wisdom is missing. 

She only knows that doing good will lead to good... Which is a higher wisdom but not lower wisdom. 

She can hug a terrorist and give him a kiss.. This will backfire miserably. 

Because in her pursuit of higher wisdom, the deep feminine forgot the lower wisdom. The pragmatic wisdom. 

This is a dangerous feminine. 

Although she is full of love, her foolishness can lead to her death. It will not cause self preservation but self destruction. 

She can also the destruction of others 

She will bring a snake into her house as a pet. A terrorist or gangster as a husband. Give the snake a lot of love, meanwhile when she is away, the snake eats her child. 

Her foolishness can destroy her family. 

After sympathizing with a gangster or rapist, she has brought hell for her children. 

This is a dangerous feminine . A foolish feminine  and an unwise feminine. This feminine although loving has no masculine in it and over time has turned  foolishly dangerous .. 

Edited by Preety_India

The balance of masculine and feminine. 

To create a balance, both should take qualities of each other in measured doses. That's where the flaws of both get neutralized. 

In order to balance the flaws of the Feminine and reduce their impact, she needs a dose of the masculine to complement her. 

In order to balance the flaws of the Masculine and reduce their impact, he needs a dose of the Feminine to complement him. 

What does she have 

Intuitive 

Counter productive (lack of seld preservation) 

Excessive opening of the heart chakra (opening up too much) 

Closing of the Mind Chakra

What does she need 

Counterintuitive 

Productive (self preservation) 

Opening of the mind chakra 

Leveling the heart chakra 

What does he have 

Counterintuitive 

Productive (self preservation) 

Closing of the heart chakra - he has closed the heart chakra 

Opening of the mind chakra - his mind chakra is very open

What does he need 

Intuitive 

Counter productive (letting of the self preservation desire in certain instances) Generosity 

Opening of the heart chakra 

Leveling the mind chakra

Edited by Preety_India