Thestarguitarist14

Stop chasing women and start attracting them into your life

70 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, ColeMC01 said:

Best thing is to just work on game after maxing your looks and making decent income. How do you assume people get the funny charismatic personality that makes you wet? Either they are naturals or they build it. They are called social skills for a reason. Skills can be developed. That is like saying training to play football is beta because messi doesnt train and still can play decently. Well if you are messi great, otherwise you re fucking if you dont train

Some people are just naturally attractive. They are funny and kind and have a sense of wit. 

Not everything is trained. 

I have seen men like that. They don't need to do anything. They were always like that from childhood. 

Lot of my male classmates. They weren't shy in school. They were social, they had lots of friends, they knew how to make people laugh. 

Of course when they were adults, they were the same, if not better, they still carried the same charisma. 

I still joke and laugh with them. And they attract lots of women. 

They didn't need to do any cold approaching, training or any reading. 

I do talk to them 

And they laugh about all this cold approaching thing. They can have women if they want to. 

But they are now married with beautiful wonderful wives and happily settled 

Not everything is how PUA want it to be. 

People are living happier lives. 

It's almost like saying that if you're happy you must be on some sort of anti-depressants or heaps of coaching and training. 

Nah nah nah. 

Loads of men are naturally fun and attractive. They are not visible because they are quietly living happy lives and they are not a part of any dating or pua group or stuff like that. So nobody sees them there. 

That's why cold approach is not for everyone. Not for the naturally attractive ones. 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Preety_India Well i am not. So should i die alone? I am smart, decent looking, kind, caring and very honest and loyal. So i should settle with a fucked up girl? NO. I want to have the chance to get a decent cool girl. To get her i need these things you say. I do not have them naturally so i either develop them or settle for shit. I prefer the first. if you are a natural playboy then you dont need to do cold approach ofc unless you wanna bang a hot girl every week. To get a cool girlfriend you dont need cold approaches. But for the rest of us we need cold approaches to develop these traits. I personally dont believe you can really sleep with a lot of girls from cold approaches BUT they are great at building you up so when cool girls come through social circle work etc, you can get them and not fuck up  

Edited by ColeMC01

17 minutes ago, ColeMC01 said:

@Recursoinominado How many girls do you need to approach to become good enough to get a 7/10 girl?

It depends on a looot of factors, very hard to say. It is like asking how many hours should you meditate to get enlightened. Could be 1 or 50.000, but usually, a lot. 

In theory, you could even to that on you first approach, maybe you were drunk and confident, maybe she was horny and receptive.

But i guarantee you that this "how many approaches" mindset is already wrong because you are assuming that approaches are some sort of chore you have to do to get to the good stuff. In reality, approaches are fun as hell, it is not uncommon to have more fun doing game than actually having sex. 

@Recursoinominado@Thestarguitarist14
Y’all are both right and wrong. Accept it.

Why rip apart a persons reply and insert a comment to every sentence. Not a productive way of communicating, especially when you only reply with hahaha’s or nah... but prove me wrong.

Is all that we see or seem

But a dream within a dream?

- Edgar Allen Poe 

3 minutes ago, ColeMC01 said:

@Preety_India Well i am not. So should i die alone? I am smart, decent looking, kind, caring and very honest and loyal. So i should settle with a fucked up girl? NO. I want to have the chance to get a decent cool girl. To get her i need these things you say. I do not have them naturally so i either develop them or settle for shit. I prefer the first. if you are a natural playboy then you dont need to do cold approach ofc unless you wanna bang a hot girl every week. To get a cool girlfriend you dont need cold approaches. But for the rest of us we need cold approaches to develop these traits. I personally dont believe you can really sleep with a lot of girls from cold approaches BUT they are great at building you up so when cool girls come through social circle work etc, you can get them and not fuck up  

Ahh, you got me totally wrong. Sorry if I wasn't very clear in my last response. 

Cold approach is necessary for men like you. I should have clarified this. I'm extremely sorry about that. 

It's necessary for men in the initial stages to develop some confidence and skills. 

And to win the girl they want to build a life with 

However some men might get lost in this game. This advice is for those men who aren't getting much luck and wasting too much time getting the same experience and result over and over. 

For them no matter what they do, the outcome is the same. 

This can be a terrible waste of their youth, a time they could have invested in other things in life like career, health, job, travel, hobbies and consciousness work. Because this kind of work yields a ton of benefits long term. 

For young men this is very important. 

Let's say I was an 18 year old guy, I would definitely want to approach women but I wouldn't spend my entire chunk from age of 18 to the age of 22 chasing girls and wasting my life jn their drama.. 

In that much time, I could develop hobbies, travel, learn from Leo's resources, learn skills for a better future financially and build better health for a longer life span. This will also give me some peace of mind that I did something productive. 

Life is not all about dating and girls. Men want something productive in life and there is little guidance for them. 

Some of these cold approaching can get you seriously derailed from important things in life because relationships take up a lot of space so all this thing is not easy to manage at the same time. 

You can strike a balance but don't be fooled. 

Sometimes you have to take out separate time out of your life to fully concentrate. 

If cold approaches are helpful to you, great 

But the advice is applicable to the niche group of men who have wasted too much time and don't have enough guidance on what to do. They're lost in this rabbit hole.. 

For them it's important to shift their focus back to important things in life. 

Sorry if my last response left out a lot of things. 

@ColeMC01 cheers to you for being kind, caring and very honest and loyal. 

6 hours ago, Preety_India said:

Let women approach.

lol.

Never gonna happen. Women aren't socially conditioned nor encouraged to have the confidence for it, also it's never been "their job" in the mating game. They will (the majority) refuse to take on the responsibility. Why would they when there are line-ups of thirsty men for them to sit there and pick from?

I mean I'm all for a culture shift in this regard, it's just highly unrealistic.

Maybe things will start to change with MGTOW picking up steam, we'll see.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

1 minute ago, Roy said:

lol.

Never gonna happen. Women aren't socially conditioned nor encouraged to have the confidence for it, also it's never been "their job" in the mating game. They will (the majority) refuse to take on the responsibility. Why would they when there are line-ups of thirsty men for them to sit there and pick from?

I mean I'm all for a culture shift in this regard, it's just highly unrealistic.

Might not happen on a huge scale 

But even on a smaller scale, if few women did it, it's worth it. 

I'm aware of the limitations. 

@Recursoinominado You are a real champ.

30 minutes ago, Chakra Lion said:

@Recursoinominado@Thestarguitarist14
Y’all are both right and wrong. Accept it.

Why rip apart a persons reply and insert a comment to every sentence. Not a productive way of communicating, especially when you only reply with hahaha’s or nah... but prove me wrong.

I see where he is coming from.  I used to think that way.  This guy clearly is stuck in stage orange/the achiever level as he thinks that cold approaching is all what it’s about.  He lacks an self awareness and spiritual maturity.  He thinks that he is saying something high level when he is stuck in the mud.  He is exactly the type of guy Leo spoke about in his rant against pick video years ago 

Edited by Thestarguitarist14

@Preety_India You are basically saying to have balance. Not to get addicted. Agree 100 percent. Most guys in western world are not in that group, they are weak lame and need to approach. 

Just now, ColeMC01 said:

@Preety_India You are basically saying to have balance. Not to get addicted. Agree 100 percent. Most guys in western world are not in that group, they are weak lame and need to approach. 

Maybe you're right. 

A stage Orange cold approach will need a bit of balancing. 

@ColeMC01 Your mindset is the biggest thing that will prevent you from having success with women.  If you believe yourself to be unattractive why won’t women too?

@Preety_India @Preety_India  Most guys might be stage orange BUT they are lame weak and scared af. This is not healthy for a man. It is like saying most men are skinny and men need to have some muscle. So they need to go to the gym. Yes, being gym addicted and a meathead is bad but most guys need some muscle, not to be told not to go to the gym because they are already bodybuilders

@ColeMC01  I got your point. You need to go to the gym

11 minutes ago, Thestarguitarist14 said:

I see where he is coming from.  I used to think that way.  This guy clearly is stuck in stage orange/the achiever level as he thinks that cold approaching is all what it’s about.  He lacks an self awareness and spiritual maturity.  He thinks that he is saying something high level when he is stuck in the mud.  He is exactly the type of guy Leo spoke about in his rant against pick video years ago 

Nah, far from it.

I am actually pretty much a celibate, sex isn't a priority at all to me, but this is a dating section to discuss dating strategies and yours is just a bad one.

Look, you are not the first person to have this genius idea, in fact, this is way more common than you would think, a lot of guys that are frustrated with women have this idea: OOOHHH What if i just focus on myself, maximize my attractiveness (status, money, social circle, life purpose, business, career, body shape etc), i won't ever have to approach again and women will approach ME :o 

Yeah, most guys take this exact approach, only to find out a decade later that it was an awful passive strategy and they actually still suck with women as many successful guys do.

As i said, all this is just fear of rejection with extra steps. 

3 minutes ago, Recursoinominado said:

Nah, far from it.

I am actually pretty much a celibate, sex isn't a priority at all to me, but this is a dating section to discuss dating strategies and yours is just a bad one.

Look, you are not the first person to have this genius idea, in fact, this is way more common than you would think, a lot of guys that are frustrated with women have this idea: OOOHHH What if i just focus on myself, maximize my attractiveness (status, money, social circle, life purpose, business, career, body shape etc), i won't ever have to approach again and women will approach ME :o 

Yeah, most guys take this exact approach, only to find out a decade later that it was an awful passive strategy and they actually still suck with women as many successful guys do.

As i said, all this is just fear of rejection with extra steps. 

Hopefully one day you get your out of your ass.  Either that or someone just needs to knock you out to teach you a lesson.  Because you clearly have no idea what you are talking about.  You are just spewing the same pick up shit that has been around for years.  

Pathetic.

Edited by Thestarguitarist14

3 minutes ago, Thestarguitarist14 said:

You are just spewing the same pick up shit that has been around for years. 

Yeah, because it works.

2 minutes ago, Recursoinominado said:

Yeah, because it works.

Never said it didn’t smart one.  But there are higher levels to dating than pick up.  Only guys that stay in puck up forever are stuck I stage orange/the achiever level.  Once you decide to grow the fuck up you realize that it was only a stage and you rather attract with with a great lifestyle than jumping hoops.

Grow up already.

2 minutes ago, Thestarguitarist14 said:

Never said it didn’t smart one.  But there are higher levels to dating than pick up.  Only guys that stay in puck up forever are stuck I stage orange/the achiever level.  Once you decide to grow the fuck up you realize that it was only a stage and you rather attract with with a great lifestyle than jumping hoops.

Grow up already.

Calm down, Mr. Evolved.