Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dario1995

Small aha!

20 posts in this topic

I dont know how it happened, but i just sat down alone and somehow there was no distractions from the present moment.  Then it strucked me. Just saw what the ego is. I actually did not want to let go. I actually did everything I can not to see it. I think I am gonna throw up.  Oh my.  This is actually my first true aha! moment. I feel liberated but oh boy this liberation has some price. Everything I said on this forum i take back. So much ignorance on my part.  I am getting some insights, every few seconds.
I am gonna write here  some important insights that came to me: 

First thing that fucked me up is I can see how far can this willingness, acceptance go ( i dont want even to imagine ).
We invent our own stories and get lost in them. For story to be real, we must forget that it is a story and thats why waking up will feel like dying. But no one really dies. 
You cannot live in todays world fully awake. If you are physically alive, you are conditioned survive.

Wonderful observation:) I had a similar feeling last night before bedtime that if I can't accept all at this moment, there's going to be black holes here and there sucking in energy and attracting energy consuming things and people. A peaceful mind is not "I don't have enough so that I must work hard to get enough." It's "It's always enough. Abundance grows from enoughness." 

@Dario1995 Count how many times you said "I", "me", and "mine" in your post.

That's ego ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

10 hours ago, Dario1995 said:

I dont know how it happened, but i just sat down alone and somehow there was no distractions from the present moment.  Then it strucked me. Just saw what the ego is. I actually did not want to let go. I actually did everything I can not to see it. I think I am gonna throw up.  Oh my.  This is actually my first true aha! moment. I feel liberated but oh boy this liberation has some price. Everything I said on this forum i take back. So much ignorance on my part.  I am getting some insights, every few seconds.
I am gonna write here  some important insights that came to me: 

First thing that fucked me up is I can see how far can this willingness, acceptance go ( i dont want even to imagine ).
We invent our own stories and get lost in them. For story to be real, we must forget that it is a story and thats why waking up will feel like dying. But no one really dies. 
You cannot live in todays world fully awake. If you are physically alive, you are conditioned survive.

Good!!

@Leo Gura Yeah, you are right, ego came out on the surface. I think the biggest trick is to think we dont have one. Before i didn't see how much ego was in me.  It was some night. Could not sleep, my body vibrated, my mind went nuts, i felt like i am gonna throw up "me".
And today, a constant thought "I am not ready"  is popping up. 

@Dario1995 there are 2 of you

in each moment

you can speak from the one which embodies the whole and is whole/one with all - knows no second, no others.

and

you can speak from what you usually already speak from 24/7 - you smaller self, the body/mind appearance in the experience 

and these 2 of you - appear in a single ONE which is prior and embodies both. the COIN which contains the heads and tails.

humanity is stuck in and lives as the tail

awakening brings you to the head, then you yolo foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

@SoonHei That ONE is experiencing itself as the coin, isn't it.  But that far i dont get.  The closest i experienced is no self: just thoughts  and bodily senses. They are known by itself, there isn't anyone knowing them. They are conciousness itself, so there is nothing but conciousness, and still there is ilusion of subject-object relationship. 
But how conciossness creates that? 

20 hours ago, susanyzm said:

It's "It's always enough. Abundance grows from enoughness." 

Its beautiful and its true :D 

6 hours ago, Dario1995 said:

@SoonHei That ONE is experiencing itself as the coin, isn't it.  But that far i dont get.  The closest i experienced is no self: just thoughts  and bodily senses. They are known by itself, there isn't anyone knowing them. They are conciousness itself, so there is nothing but conciousness, and still there is ilusion of subject-object relationship. 
But how conciossness creates that? 

Its beautiful and its true :D 

Yes. 

Let's dance.

Can you see that reality is paradoxical? That you can use this feature of reality to shift things in the dream experience YOU/ "or as you say no-one" are having.

Real awakening is empowerment. To mold and Change your entire reality. 

There's nothing wrong with anything. Simply the question, what's wrong with better? :)

Cherries on top if you will. Tiny, yet satisfying

Get yo cherries owwnnn bruhhh

Love Is The Answer

11 minutes ago, SoonHei said:

Real awakening is empowerment. To mold and Change your entire reality. 

There's nothing wrong with anything. Simply the question, what's wrong with better? :)

Or maybe the ego doesn't want the tablecloth pulled from underneath it.

This so-called empowerment is just the conditioned body/mind/ego learning and coping with different ways to make comfy its prison cell.

After all if nothing is wrong with anything, then who or what needs it to be a better?

Once things don't go Better (as you said) according to the egoic agenda suffering will inevitably occur.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Come on bruh... you've been on this forum a long time ❤

Stop letting the spiritual ego run you around like a dog on a leash.

It's wake up time homie ✌

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@VeganAwake if it's a little hot in the room for no-one, the AC can be turned on for no-one

@VeganAwake oh, and learn to discern between a spirtual ego and a WEgo bruh. it's no longer an ego when there are no others. let me shine the light brooooo. here's some for you too * SHINES LIGHT IN YOUR HEART * 

Edited by SoonHei

Love Is The Answer

@SoonHei You sir, you helped  a lot. Don't know how, but after reading your answers, wow. I went deeper than states, thoughts,and feelings. Then it became clear . I literraly had Buddha smile on when that "happened". Maybe I smiled for the first time in my life :D

@Dario1995 xoxo :)

drop into it. let these words come together as ingredients and absorb into your mind as it chews and its them. it's poison for the doubting mind and food for your soul. feed your soul champ

Love Is The Answer

I cannot stop to laugh hahahahah wow mate.  This is fucked up hahaha. 

All experiences are true. There are no "more true" experience. Non Duality and Duality are the same. This is bigger than duality and non duality. All searches are "traps" .  Speaking with angels and demons, experiencing kundalini, suicide and morning shit in the toilet are the same. wow. I did not expect it to be like this AT ALL.  Right here. Always here. wow. shit! Absolutely nothing changed. Ego death experience and experience with full ego are the same. 

1 hour ago, Dario1995 said:

Absolutely nothing changed. Ego death experience and experience with full ego are the same. 

nothing changes - yet everything changes

from person to presence

grab that wheel, you're in the driver seat now

Love Is The Answer

6 hours ago, SoonHei said:

@VeganAwake if it's a little hot in the room for no-one, the AC can be turned on for no-one

@VeganAwake oh, and learn to discern between a spirtual ego and a WEgo bruh. it's no longer an ego when there are no others. let me shine the light brooooo. here's some for you too * SHINES LIGHT IN YOUR HEART * 

My bad...I was trying to rile you up a bit hehe..❤ love ya bro and thanks for not being too harsh back to me ?