Mu_

Video: Every moment is a new moment! And what that means about your life.

10 posts in this topic

Let me know what you think.  I know a lot of you guys at this point based upon being exposed to a lot of questions challenges and confusions I see commonly posted on this forum, and while there are some of you who have a good thing going in terms of understanding metaphysical pointers and how they are useful for creating positive change in your life, there's a lot of you who need something more down to earth and more relatable and obvious to stabilize and grow from.  While it doesn't give you a how to, like a manual on how to lift weights effectively, the knowledge and letting in of a new perspective has its own transformative benefits, so long as your open and keep reminding yourself of it perspective, and especially when you catch yourself falling into old habits of thinking and feeling about yourself or how the world "statically" is (like its a negative place, or life is a negative place or happening).

Let me know what you think or if you have any questions...

You and the cat are perfect together in one room. The profound speech goes so well with that iridescent creature.

Orion: The universe is popping in and out of existence. It's shuffling around. Life is ever new. 

The cat: *licks a cardboard*

It is truly amazing to watch two infinitely intelligent creatures each living - and being - their moment. :D 

Thank you for sharing. 

It never occurred to me before that we are never really stuck in the same place! Great video thank you for sharing!

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

On 10/6/2020 at 3:17 PM, SirVladimir said:

You and the cat are perfect together in one room. The profound speech goes so well with that iridescent creature.

Orion: The universe is popping in and out of existence. It's shuffling around. Life is ever new. 

The cat: *licks a cardboard*

It is truly amazing to watch two infinitely intelligent creatures each living - and being - their moment. :D 

Thank you for sharing. 

Thanks man. Ya my cat is amazing our bond and love has increased each year for 6 years now. Same with his sister. 

I catch them going into sahmadhi states like myself when just chilling in the living room. I think they’ve felt some of the things I’ve accessed in meditation and fall into it themselves now. 

16 minutes ago, Mu_ said:

I catch them going into sahmadhi states like myself when just chilling in the living room. I think they’ve felt some of the things I’ve accessed in meditation and fall into it themselves now. 

I can relate. Here is an older thread of mine about a similar experience with a cat that would never sit in anyone's lap:

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/50448-cats-spirituality/

Still feels amazing. 9_9

Edited by SirVladimir

You know that your avatar is false advertisement ?

People expect the bald monk and then see that you have hair !

Thanks for everything you're doing Mu_, thanks very much ❤

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

8 hours ago, Shin said:

You know that your avatar is false advertisement ?

People expect the bald monk and then see that you have hair !

He got his shrooms from @DrewNows Result was expected. 

8 hours ago, Shin said:

Thanks for everything you're doing Mu_, thanks very much ❤

Yeah @Mu_ thanks for offered help. Ussual low with this stuff. Ok now. Thanks once again. ❤️