seeking_brilliance

?️Painting Journal?️

117 posts in this topic

Nice stuff @seeking_brilliance is that Oils?

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

12 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

@abrakamowse thanks! I use acrylics. 

Oh, cool... I want to try Oils. I used acrylics long time ago. They are really good. I need to try them again.

^_^

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

@abrakamowse oils could be fun but that's a long way away for me.... Plus I don't know how I feel about working with paint thinner... I'm already messy enough ?

20201109_090610_mfnr.jpg

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

40 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

@abrakamowse oils could be fun but that's a long way away for me.... Plus I don't know how I feel about working with paint thinner... I'm already messy enough ?

Yeah, that's true... I bought some oils to try but I couldn't finish what I was doing and really the thinner is a problem.

You need good space where to clean the brushes, that in my apartment I don't have. So, I put it aside. Maybe I will continue with watercolors, and I will add acrylic. I used to do a lot of acrylics long time ago. I have to try again, the computer and digital coloring is taking me away from it, I have to come back to the old times when we did the things on paper Lol...

Cool composition with the tree trunk in the foreground :D

The art is to look without looking 

Beautiful stuff!

Have you heard of Optical Mixing. It could make your paintings really shine. I mean literally. ;) 

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

I like all the painting but the water effect looks very real. Great work @seeking_brilliance

@seeking_brilliance Well, they’re better than mine

59D389D2-3CCE-4014-A4AC-AD8D2122422D.png

Seriously, you’ve got some real skill right there. Keep up the good work!

Edited by UnbornTao

5 minutes ago, Arzola said:

@seeking_brilliance Well, they’re better than mine

59D389D2-3CCE-4014-A4AC-AD8D2122422D.png

Seriously, you’ve got some real skill right there. Keep up the good work!

Wow! This is some post-modern meta-art! I really like the stick figures emphasizing the emptiness of our inner being. The mask on his face must mean his false personality right? And the one dimensional house meaning the illusion of safety, just a wall but no roof over his head. In reality hes just like the caveman lighting the fire, hes just an ancient man in a modern world.

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!