electroBeam

What's the role of healing in No mind/God Identification

32 posts in this topic

What's a way of re contextualising or rethinking healing in a way where its not centred around human or ego or partial identification of the universal mind/God?

In other words, what are some some healing resources centred around universal identification?

If I am not black thing and never was aware of that. Then it will make sense because this would be all I know. 

There is no single reason for dream or helping or doing anything anymore. 

14 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

If I am not black thing and never was aware of that. Then it will make sense because this would be all I know. 

There is no single reason for dream or helping or doing anything anymore. 

You will be in precisely that situation, just as you are now.  Think beyond identity of one apparent human, and time. The single reason is the all, your world, yourself, your creation, you are being.  

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

I know I am Being that's precisely the problem. As human will help why not. 

Since I am all. Always all. No need for anything. 

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

@zeroISinfinity

You suffer from ‘the grass is always greener on the other side’, like most fools. It is nonsense. 

@Nahm

Ofcourse be fool. Create dream in fashion that will kill this guy off asap. Become blackie return as something else without ever knowing and have full life as everyone else. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

36 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@Nahm Main reason, don't really beleive in none of this anymore. 

You have many beliefs which support the ‘black is blacker’ on ‘the other side’ which prevent the full realization of this. Only the blind can really see. This is the nature of the personalization, or aka ‘thread hijacking’. 

@electroBeam

In other words, what are some some healing resources centred around universal identification?

You are. It could be said to be a game of how much you feel, and therefore recognize discord from alignment, and how much you do not. You are the source of healing, and it is ever-present and unmistakable. Healing is a name for unconditional love, which is always loving the discord right out of you. If identification is truly universal, then “identification” is an archaic thing of an apparent past. 

@Nahm

Full realization if this is just unaccaptable. 

Why? Have no idea. Just want black to be truth forever. 

Also that's full healing forever. 

@electroBeam David Hawkins has a book called "Healing and Recovery". It's a text record of lectures he gave about healing and overcoming various illnesses (anxiety, depression, obesity, alcoholism, sex addiction, etc). 

So it's not a proper book per say, since he repeats himself in chapters and its a record of his lectures. But its definitely worth a quick read if you're able to speed read or skim through the repetition. 

What he says sounds so simple you almost don't want to believe it. But it works a bit I can say. 

Also, for healing, "A Course in Miracles" has some good content. I have the workbook for it, haven't got the theory. 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

19 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Why? Have no idea. Just want black to be truth forever. 

Also that's full healing forever. 

The why is because you believe this is not that, so to speak. (Another hijacking). 

5 hours ago, Nahm said:

You are. It could be said to be a game of how much you feel, and therefore recognize discord from alignment, and how much you do not. You are the source of healing, and it is ever-present and unmistakable. Healing is a name for unconditional love, which is always loving the discord right out of you. If identification is truly universal, then “identification” is an archaic thing of an apparent past. 

Yep, its just there is more work that can be done, more love to generate and spread, yet the inner kriya or effort has to come from oneness rather than the 1st half of 2ness. You can't really grow 2ness because its not there.

The discord between what's happening with appearances and truth cannot really be ignored. You're fully immersed into the appearances and if there's a cry for help, misalignment, you feel it straight away. 

You can feel the discord, yet you can only actualize the compassion through the body and mind. Which is a strange paradox because the 3D matrix is only beyond appearance. It doesn't make sense to heal through being a healer or any other profession when that's all pretend. The healer is pretend, the other person is pretend. The real work is correcting the story as a whole rather than 'helping people' so to speak. Because lets face it, they are all you just pretending to not be you. We want to help what they are, not what they pretend to be.

You are the creator, as everything beyond appearance is projected by you, but to take things to the next level, you need to change what's being created so that you're doing it consciously and aligned with truth rather than unconsciously and aligned with falsehood. That's something I'm confused on. Because it feels like the more I let go, the more I create in alignment with truth. 

Law of One/Ra and Bashar and all the spooky teachers are weirdly becoming more relevant in my life atm hahaha. 

On 20/9/2020 at 7:09 AM, electroBeam said:

What's a way of re contextualising or rethinking healing in a way where its not centred around human or ego or partial identification of the universal mind/God?

Great topic.

Here's what comes to mind:

- Healing people as a way of expressing God's love and compassion.

- Healing your body in order to have more energies to help others and spread more love.

- Healing people mentally and spiritually so they are fit to play a better role in the collective evolution of conciousness.

- Healing the enviroment.

Edited by Fran11

It's funny because god created all these problems, then we little selves think we have to fix the mess. Misery,poverty,disease and the human race's cravings misshaps all of it dreamed up. Will the human race die or survive? Who knows? Does it matter probably within the infinite mind of god it will reappear again,but do we really have to fix messes of an all powerful,omniscient self?

You want to tell me,but BulgarianSpirit you knuckle head you are also it and me etc... Yeah i'm an individuation of it an expression. But i can't make bread fall out of the sky,teleport or any cool shit.

Even most spirituals teachers can't do cool shit and their only goal is to exit the dream wake up,forever mahasamadhi and be done with it.

If this is your one life viewing a human being... Really is it wise to spent it on other people,animals etc's problems?

It wasn't you who made the mess, why do you think you can fix it lol.

And there are a lot of messes to be fixed hahah

Maybe you want to heal others to give yourself a purpose. That sounds nice but know it is also imagined.

Damm.. xDD

Edited by Bulgarianspirit

Healing is creating. Creating is healing. 

It seems we want to heal so we can create, but one does not precede the other. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

28 minutes ago, Bulgarianspirit said:

but do we really have to fix messes of an all powerful,omniscient self?

We don't have to, and we can't.

God makes the "mess" by starting off creation with a low level of conciousness, and then slowly creation becomes more refined and enjoyable, also by God's will. "We" are not the real healers. 

As you said, it's all play of course.

Why do humans play games? A game is creating the fake sense of a problem/goal to achieve, so then we can entretain ourselves fixing it.

Perfection is boring, there's nothing to do :D

Edited by Fran11