kapi88

Learn This, and Your Life Will Change Forever

25 posts in this topic

I’d like you to imagine a garden.

In this garden, the soil is always rich with nutrients and what you plant, it will grow. There is rain and sun so you don’t have to worry about anything.

You can plant anything. There are no restrictions.

You can plant roses or you can plant poison ivy. You can plant tomatoes or you can plant nightshade, a deadly poison. What you put in, as a seed, will eventually grow into something much bigger.

This garden is your mind and the seeds you can plant are your thoughts.

Your mind is a fertile place where the thoughts you plant, will grow and make up for what your life is.

Or as the old passage from the Bible goes, from the book of proverbs, chapter 23, verse 7:

“As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he,".

Your thoughts, your convictions, manifest the surrounding reality.

Your life, good or bad, is nothing more than a reflection of the thoughts you’ve planted in your mind and nourished. These thoughts became behaviors. Behaviors became results.

You are where you are right now because deep down in your heart, this is where you wanted to be, no matter how sad or unfair this may sound.

This principle is one of the oldest spiritual laws in existence. It’s also one of the best known. You may know it under a different term.

This is “you become what you think about”.

And you can find this in all of world’s religions.

Some variation of this exists in Hinduism, in Christianity and in basically every other major religion. It’s found in all belief systems, as the one used by the Chinese. It’s as much of a universal law as gravity. Long before books existed, wise people understood that our thoughts manifest our reality.

It works on two levels.

First, your beliefs are connected to the universe on a quantum level. We manifest what we really believe.

Let me make this clear though.

You don’t manifest what you think you believe. You manifest what’s in your heart. If you believe you deserve unhappiness and pain, then no matter what you say, this you’ll get.

A great deal of people believe they have positive thoughts when their inner voice is always negative and destructive.

That voice will always win. Maybe this is why LoA fails for so many people - they’re trying to grow trees of prosperity and success while planting seeds of doubt and pain and suffering.

It doesn’t work this way.

You get what’s in your heart. The universe will manifest it. But what’s in your heart is the truth and we may not always know of this truth.

Life doesn’t give you what you intended.

Life gives you what you ask.

And while many people intend for wealth and joy and health, their thoughts are of poverty and sadness and despair. Since this is what they’re planting, this is what the universe is manifesting.

Second, your thoughts lead to beliefs.

Your beliefs lead to actions.

Your actions lead to outcomes.

Your outcomes leads to your destiny.

The thoughts you plant in your mind will determine how you act, on a level that’s so subtle that you can’t even perceive it. Who you are, is the consequence of the thoughts you’ve adopted.

It’s hard to realize this.

It’s on the same level of breathing.

You realize your breath only if you pay attention. You realize your behavior and where it comes from only if you analyze it. But everything you are comes from the thoughts you’ve once planted in your mind and then let them become a part of you.

So when you plant positive thoughts, you get positive results.

When you plant love and happiness, your behavior will reflect love and it will create happiness for yourself and for others.

When you plant thoughts of prosperity and wealth, your behavior will create wealth and prosperity in the world.

Think of this like the captain of an airplane. An airplane is huge, carries hundreds of passengers and weighs tens of tons. Yet, you will find just one or two pilots in the cockpit, controlling this huge machine.

So is with your life.

Even if your behavior is infinitely complex, there are just a few thoughts that control all of it and if you replace those thoughts, everything will change for you too.

The thoughts you plant in it will both manifest reality as in creating reality itself and shape your behavior to create the results you want.

Both are important.

This world is a 50 - 50 place.

The universe can manifest the opportunities you require at this moment but you must act to take advantage. If luck knocks at your door, you still need to open the door.

It’s like in this old joke.

A fisherman is caught up in a storm. His boat is sinking. Desperate, he prays to God.

“God, please save me, I’ll be good, I’ll repent, just save me”

A few minutes later, a boat shows up.

“Hi there, do you need any help?”, the good Samaritan asks him.

“No, no, God will save me”, the fisherman answers.

Perplexed, the savior leaves.

Ten minutes later, the same things happen. Another boat shows up. They offer to help him. The fisherman refuses saying that God will help him.

Eventually, the boat sinks, he dies and goes to heaven. There, face to face with God, he asks …

“God, why did you left me to die? I prayed to you and I promised I’ll repent for my sins”.

God looks at him and says “What are you talking about? I’ve sent you two boats”.

This is a joke, but this is how life works too.

We manifest opportunities but you must take advantage of these opportunities. If you are a real estate agent and you want to close a huge deal, your thoughts will manifest this opportunity. The universe will align the people, places and circumstances for this to happen.

But these people, places and circumstances won’t come to you in your living room. You must still act and do something.

Or maybe you want to find the love of your life.

Thoughts of love and appreciation will manifest your ideal partner but your partner won’t knock at the door and ask you for a date.

The universe is like a tree that offers you the fruits you need, in infinite abundance, but you still must grab those fruits from the tree.

And it all starts with your thoughts, with your beliefs.

Make a commitment now to fill your mind with positive thoughts. Make a commitment to think only thoughts of love and joy and wealth.

At first, it will be hard.

If you’re used to plant only poison in your mind, it will take a while until you take it all out. But once you do, you’ll notice something incredible happening. You’ll see how you’ll walk into the right circumstances. You’ll find yourself in the right places, at the right time, to get what you want.

Manifestation Magic contains hidden NLP commands which act as seeds to plant in your subconscious mind.

NLP is a powerful technology built around the best schools of psychotherapy and hypnosis. It allows you to “program” your subconscious mind - planting seeds into the fertile ground of your mind and heart.

Watch the complete video at http://bit.ly/manifestmagic-video

Really beautiful and nice within a certain perspective of the human mind.  Except your thoughts are not "your thoughts ".  Unfortunately that stops the whole project. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@kapi88 I agree, NLP can be a powerful tool in helping rewire the subconscious mind. Interestingly, though it's called neuro-linguistic, it also implements action as a technique. Here's a simple little chart I came across recently that can be of great benefit' if used mindfully and consistently 

FB_IMG_1600484207054.jpg

3 hours ago, Ibgdrgnxxv said:

I didn't plant it. Others do. 

Then maybe also the planting of this new information can make the mind root out "negative plants" even without a "you" doing it ;)

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

Really beautiful and nice within a certain perspective of the human mind.  Except your thoughts are not "your thoughts ".  Unfortunately that stops the whole project. 

Why? The mind can still gain the ability of recognizing and discarding negative thoughts when they bubble up, even if  they are not "yours".

Just like your body can learn to ride a bike without a "you" causing the learning.

Edited by Fran11

Saw this on the sidewalk the other day. Fits beautifully with this discussion :D

FB_IMG_1600393357149.jpg

10 minutes ago, Fran11 said:

Why? The mind can still gain the ability of recognizing and discarding negative thoughts when they bubble up, even if  they are not "yours".

You just substituted the "I" thought with "the mind".   There ain't no "mind" . "the mind" is a thought.  A thought can't recognize thoughts. 

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

6 minutes ago, Someone here said:

You just substituted the "I" thought with "the mind".   There ain't no "mind" . "the mind" is a thought.  A thought can't recognize thoughts. 

Yes, there's no mind.

But still, within the ilusion, conciousness can do this, that's how learning happens. 

You couldn't learn anything at all if the fact that your thoughts are not yours was an impediment.

Edited by Fran11

Just now, Fran11 said:

Yes, there's no mind.

But still, within the ilusion, conciousness can do this, that's how learning happens. 

It appears that way due to this thought. 

-Osho

Just now, Someone here said:

Ok so now learning/gaining skills is not possible xD 

Just now, Fran11 said:

Ok so now learning/gaining skills is not possible xD 

If you think so. 

We are talking from two different perspectives as I pointed  out in My first post. I'm talking from strict sticking to the actuality perspective. You are talking from the perspective of the flimsy imaginations of thoughts perceiving themselves as not thoughts but an entity that's separate from thoughts and can "learn" and" recognize ".    Both perspectives are interconnected.  Your perspective appears to be what's actual but ultimately it's entirely faulty because the strict actuality of what's going on in the human mind is simply free of agents. 

-Osho

3 minutes ago, Someone here said:

You are talking from the perspective of the flimsy imaginations of thoughts perceiving themselves as not thoughts 

Not at all, I just said that this is not an impediment for learning or gaining skills, which wouldn't be possible if it were so.

Maybe you need to try understaning what people mean instead of trying to correct everyone.

Edited by Fran11

It's hard on me to understand this, and see how fully my enironment is full of bad seeds.  I do my best to quarantine my own mind, still negative influences still find their way to me relentlessly.  I always have the sense if i could be in an ok environment, I could be free of this forever.  But in order to get free of the negative environment, I have to override all of my stuff that is automatically coming in all day that is turning everyone around me into what I don't wan to be.   You ever have that feeling, you have been working on your inner self for a while, knowing what needs to be done, and,, here's your new coworker, complaining all the time.  Now what? you make an effort to turn them around, so you won't have this negative influence forced upon you, but this is constant effort and doesn't always work, especially if it is a group.  Or you just go into acceptance, so now this negative conditioning is just getting in and very slowly having an impact.  This is all very hard when your entire environment and all of those around you are workign against this effort.

You feel worthy of being spared of all this and set free, but it's not happening, I'm just as much in it as those who don't understand or don't care.  They don't know they're wasting their time I do, but it's not freeing me of this nonsense.  

Edited by Mulky

4 minutes ago, Fran11 said:

Not at all, I just said that this is not an impediment for learning or gaining skills, which wouldn't be possible if it were so.

14 minutes ago, Fran11 said:

20 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Fran11

I understand what you mean obviously. You mean there is an "appearance" of a seperate mind that can filter negative thoughts from positive thoughts even if there isn't "actually "this separate mind and that's how learning happens. 

Well gues what? .. I'm saying exactly the same thing. LOL. There is the appearance due to the thoughts about the process.. But when investigated in actuality there isn't.   

-Osho

I think it is correct, but the reality is that making a profound change in the base is extremely difficult, it requires maximum attention, will, intelligence and courage. That's why self-help books usually only serve as relief for as long as people read them, and they don't make any difference in the long run. Regarding saying that this is silly because there is no mind and there is no body ... well, this is fine for those who have reached the level of enlightenment where they can watch with indifference how worms eat their leprous legs, since they do not there are legs. for the rest it is nice to improve in life ... even if there is no life

9 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Fran11

I understand what you mean obviously. You mean there is an "appearance" of a seperate mind that can filter negative thoughts from positive thoughts even if there isn't "actually "this separate mind and that's how learning happens. 

Then you admit that recieving this kind of information/advice is or can be practically useful although you disregarded it on your first comment.

Edited by Fran11

Also, what if you live with someone, family etc, who doesn't understand any of this, and makes mistakes of nurturing thoughts that will lead to bad outcomes.  Aren't they somewhat connected with you, isn't your fate somewhat intertwined.  If your dad didn't know this, or your town, it's not as though your subconscious didn't get conditioned by all of that.  And now your subconscious mind needs to be fully changed to get a life you want.  It's like you want to break out of patters that have lead you into an environment that so strongly reinforces the conditioning.   Because when we say "you picked this", thats not really true, the subconscious did, pure conditioning did, you're not really any of that stuff.  Its just more stuff moving around in causality.  Now new conditioning appears(this information) that will hopefully change it.  But its silly to think there is some sort of pure unconditioned being that just picked what he wanted.    The picking itself, and the criteria of the picking, would all be some form of subtle object, some form of conditioned movement.  This subject annoys me because while it is true, it seems how it plays out isn't actually controlled by you.

It's somewhat tragic because it's like this.  One prospers  and thinks prosperous thoughts and prospers while another is trapped in a cycle of hardship, leading to a mental conditioning which leads to more hardship.  But how this all plays out is completely predetermined, it is 100 percent causality like everything else.  It only makes sense if its part of all of existences's necessary wave of moving and changing and it can be no other way.  For any kind of individual existence this kind of reality seems insane.  So you can give up individuality and if the fate of your body is one of hardship, your existence will be one of witnessing hardship, and theres nothing you can do about it, and the opposite goes for prosperity.   You may now implement this understanding from the op, or not, but even that is not up to you.   

Edited by Mulky
thought of more stuff

20 minutes ago, Mulky said:

Also, what if you live with someone, family etc, who doesn't understand any of this, and makes mistakes of nurturing thoughts that will lead to bad outcomes.  Aren't they somewhat connected with you, isn't your fate somewhat intertwined.  If your dad didn't know this, or your town, it's not as though your subconscious didn't get conditioned by all of that.  And now your subconscious mind needs to be fully changed to get a life you want.  It's like you want to break out of patters that have lead you into an environment that so strongly reinforces the conditioning.   Because when we say "you picked this", thats not really true, the subconscious did, pure conditioning did, you're not really any of that stuff.  Its just more stuff moving around in causality.  Now new conditioning appears(this information) that will hopefully change it.  But its silly to think there is some sort of pure unconditioned being that just picked what he wanted.    The picking itself, and the criteria of the picking, would all be some form of subtle object, some form of conditioned movement.  This subject annoys me because while it is true, it seems how it plays out isn't actually controlled by you.

Mulky there is one problem , everything was created by infinite potential, this potential even created sense of separation so you can feel like this and experience like this, so you can use this and that, but ultimately you are this infinite potential.

I know it sounds like something you preach at church, but it am being very serious and it is difficult to explain to sound believable, but it does fall into realm of explainable, I am just to lazy . 

Edited by purerogue