electroBeam

Where to find a wingman for clubbing.

15 posts in this topic

What would be the approach (or what approach did you previously take) on getting an experienced wingman to teach you game properly in a club setting. 

I don't have any friends, especially ones into clubbing, so I need to find people to go to clubs with.

I haven't been clubbing in 4 years, and 4 years ago i was extremely different to how I am now. 

Alternatively I can go to clubs by myself, but not sure how successful that will be in my country as clubs are filled with mostly guys and bounties are worried about too many guys going into clubs. Bars its fine though. 

Do you have any friends who are "natural" with women? They might serve as wingmen even though they don't know about pick-up.

But yeah, finding a wingman can be difficult depending on where you live.

4 hours ago, Sleyker said:

Do you have any friends who are "natural" with women? They might serve as wingmen even though they don't know about pick-up.

But yeah, finding a wingman can be difficult depending on where you live.

nah i dont have any friends, best bet is facebook pickup groups. 

You probably need to back it up then and make some friends first!

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

10 minutes ago, outlandish said:

You probably need to back it up then and make some friends first!

haha nah I think I'm naturally a lone wolf, suits me way better. When I had friends my life was 1000x worse. 

I do have people I hang out with who are probably 'friends' but they are psychedelic, hippy people who wouldn't receive the idea of increasing game well. 

@electroBeam you never know, maybe you should bring it up with your hippy friends, do you think they might make the same assumption about you? I think a lot of people are just a bit shy/ashamed to admit that they'd be into that kind of thing, or at least don't wear it on their sleeve. If they really aren't into it, then you find some more friends.

You'll have very little success with women as a lone wolf in a club, that's for sure. And I think it would be super awkward going to the club with your pretend friend/wingman. But maybe that's just me.

You'll have very little success with women as a lone wolf in a club, that's for sure. 

Not entirely sure where the logic for this is coming from.

Its definitely something I currently feel uncomfortable doing... going to a club by myself, but I guess if it feels uncomfortable, that's a sign you need to do it :D 

When I went to clubs in the past with friends, the bounties always use to not let me in because I always looked too drunk (even though I had half a cup) and so there's some shadow work there for me to overcome. Plus in the clubs I remember the guys in the club being super uncomfortable to be around. Being rude and the likes. 

And I think it would be super awkward going to the club with your pretend friend/wingman. But maybe that's just me.

On the other side of the coin, if you go to the club with a wingman who you don't know, but has the same goals as you to pick up women, a lot more action and movement can be taken because you've both got the same goals, and will both be supporting each other to improve your game. 

If you go to the club with muggles or people who are average or below at getting women, and aren't motivated as much as a specific pickup wingman, then things can go really slowly as its highly unfocused. That's what happened to me 4 or so years ago. 

And yes all of this stuff is awkward. But following your life purpose, doing spirituality, doing pickup is all uncomfortable and awkward. Going against the herd is awkward in itself, and I would go so far as to say you can't self actualise without going through extremely awkward moments. 

Edited by electroBeam

@electroBeam yeah don't let me tell you what your limits are, if you can go to the club as a lone wolf and pick up girls, go for it!

If you haven't talked to any friends in a while, you would be very lucky if you were able to talk to a girl and not come off as an alien. Then again, who am I?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

37 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

If you haven't talked to any friends in a while, you would be very lucky if you were able to talk to a girl and not come off as an alien. Then again, who am I?

Leo has said he doesn't have any friends. Go contemplate that one. 

I think a lot of people who take this work seriously come across as aliens whether they have friends or they don't btw. 

Edited by electroBeam

11 hours ago, electroBeam said:

Leo has said he doesn't have any friends. Go contemplate that one. 

I think a lot of people who take this work seriously come across as aliens whether they have friends or they don't btw. 

I can relate. My point was that if you don't exercise your speaking skills regularly or don't connect to the culture or the way of speaking, then it would be hard to have a free-flowing conversation with a "normal" person. Maybe I'm overemphasizing the weight of it.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

I used to go out a lot on my own.  At first I really liked it and pulled.  But eventually I got tired of it.  It’s only worth going out on your own if you are already in a good mood.  Otherwise, you won’t have any fun.  No fun=no girls.  

Also, when you go out DO NOT and I repeat DO NOT go out to pick up women.  This is a mistake that every guy makes.  Go out to listen to music, have a drink, enjoy the scene.  But do not allow for your night’s success to be dictated by how many numbers you get.

Edited by Thestarguitarist14