Enlightenment

Leo during his awakening

30 posts in this topic

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

This was 'me' during the first week of chasing enlightenment ?

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Why do reactionaries post the stupidest shit?

Sometimes I wish the likes of this 'Enlightenment' cretin would be curb stomped and spat on, and cast out of absolute infinity into their own realm devoid of good things.

On 6.9.2020 at 11:00 PM, Enlightenment said:

LOL?

4 hours ago, dyslexicCnut said:

Sometimes I wish the likes of this 'Enlightenment' cretin would be curb stomped and spat on, and cast out of absolute infinity into their own realm devoid of good things.

Triggered by Antifa/BLM post?

I'm not a right-winger 

I'm in fact a supreme enlightened master capable of effortlessly healing your lost soul out of all of its neurosis by filling it with love

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

6 hours ago, dyslexicCnut said:

? 

The cretins will consider you unenlightened for that. But in my ever-so-humble opinion this already puts you way beyond them.

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

7 hours ago, dyslexicCnut said:

Would this happen to be you by any coinsidence?

29 minutes ago, Johnny5 said:

@mandyjw I take it your path was different...  ? 

Eh, well the path is or was whatever I imagine it to be, now. But right now I say, if I can't take Rick Astley with me, I ain't going. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

1 minute ago, mandyjw said:

if I can't take Rick Astley with me, I ain't going.

Can't argue with that... :/

@Johnny5 Of course you can. Alone is the deepest duality. It only exists for drama and pleasure. If I'm not alone, there's no Rick Astley. If there's no possibility of giving something up, there's no Rick Astley singing "I'm never gonna give you up". Letting go is an act of utter, total inclusiveness. There's no one to be alone. 

You're never alone. But isn't that somewhat horrifying? xD

@Johnny5 Awesome, I LOVE arguing! :D

@Johnny5 Well, in order for it to be masturbation, you have to be... alone. 

That's why Rick Astley.

Oh God. This devolved fast. 

@mandyjw Credit where credit's due, I had never associated Rick Astley with masturbation before.

I must not be unconditionally loving enough...

3 minutes ago, Johnny5 said:

@mandyjw Credit where credit's due, I had never associated Rick Astley with masturbation before.

I must not be unconditionally loving enough...

motivation for those who mentally masturbate or otherwise :D 

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

Just now, Johnny5 said:

@Dodo If I can't take masturbation with me, I ain't going :D 

Listen to Nofap commander Morpheus, boy! 

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟