Litaken

My highest realization yet

17 posts in this topic

Oh my god, I understand! There is one place. There is only one place. Our fear projects us away from it, but if we realize that everything is just trying to scare us away from there, we get back to the source. I just found it. It's crazy. I've been scared away from here all the time. That's why we meditate, we are trying to show the one room, which doesn't have an entrance, or an exit. It's just the producer mastermind, who has the one job, of making us forget, that we are in one place.

You’re hallucinating everything around you, including this insight.

?

Edited by justfortoday

@Litaken Congratulations! I hope you'll sense soon enough that your body goes on forever, in all time-space dimensions. 

Don't embrace the spiritual paradigme of "everything is a hallucination". It's an half-assed understanding of Love, an intellectualized one. Everything is Real, Pure Expansion. 

May The Light guide you! 

Ain't it funny how men think?

They made the bomb, they are extinct.

@Litaken If it's a room then it has an exit :) 

Difference between lucid/awake and enlightened/truth realized.

Difference between the projector in the theatre and the sun outside.

"Truth hath no confines."

The act of hug is embracing this, when you are hugging someone you understand that you are in the exact same place. But it's like that all the time :)

@johnny5 You are talking about a relative room, I'm talking about the absolute one.

@justfortoday hallucination in a non-relative sense is just change. there is no grade of change that is a hallucination, and a grade that is not

Edited by Litaken

Also a crazy wise description of this is by Mooji:

3 minutes ago, Litaken said:

The act of hug is embracing this, when you are hugging someone you understand that you are in the exact same place. But it's like that all the time :)

:x

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

On 8/26/2020 at 1:28 PM, Stoica Doru said:

@Litaken Congratulations! I hope you'll sense soon enough that your body goes on forever, in all time-space dimensions. 

Don't embrace the spiritual paradigme of "everything is a hallucination". It's an half-assed understanding of Love, an intellectualized one. Everything is Real, Pure Expansion. 

May The Light guide you! 

I've had the greatest relief I've ever felt, when I understood that everything is just trying to scare me, makes me think I'm in a place of danger, from where I need to move away, makes me think that everything is in motion. But motion is the illusion, reality is perfect stillness. It's so calm, so peaceful.

Yeah I'm looping between them, and so far I've seen many storms but can't imagine what comes next :) What is the next thing that my mind wants to scare me with :) One of the biggest "negatives" that I observed is the idea that every life I'll observe, and with it every kind of suffering. All the suffering man. But again, that's how I decided right?

Edited by Litaken

54 minutes ago, Litaken said:

What is the next thing that my mind wants to scare me with :)

Your mind :)

54 minutes ago, Litaken said:

One of the biggest "negatives" that I observed is the idea that every life I'll observe, and with it every kind of suffering. All the suffering man. But again, that's how I decided right?

If you really want to untangle from suffering, you must understand the cause. Studying and acknowledging the effects is not enough as you're still a slave to your own creation/choices => the mastermind is YOU.

Edited by Member

Yeah yeah I agree, all of stress is really just a learning process, so far it became true for me in every situation. It's just when you are overwhelmed in it, you can not really see outside of it, I noticed that I have the feeling that it will last forever, luckily it won't :)

Whatever is trying to scare you, is just trying to manipulate you. And even this sometimes is good, like when you are near a high edge, it's literally for your life. Bad feelings are there just for manipulation, or negative motivation. It's everywhere. The product of it for example is guilt, but it's really just someone(something) that wants to motivate us into something. Of course ultimately it's our mind, but this is a way to emplace thoughts in others minds. Whenever there is something scary, there is something that wants to scare us, but it's not real, it's fake. Like a horror movie. But fortunately it's a way of teaching, a way of love as well.

Edited by Litaken

Wow, I just became aware that scaring myself is a skill that i just thought, for my own good. And with it also learned how to scare others, also for my own good. It's literally an act.

And it went further. Yesterday I was listening to Allan Watts high as a kite meditating, and he was telling a story about the child, who can't fall asleep. And his parents saying to him "You have to fall asleep!". So the child tries, but of course he can not! So what happens is that he is starting to search for a problem, but sleeping is a spontaneous act! There is no problem at all! But the child doesn't know it, so it will start to go round and round, searching for a problem that isn't there. So the problem itself becomes searching for the problem that isn't there, and we get in an endless loop trying to find it, being more and more anxious and fearful in the process.

I so much did the same with relationships. "I don't feel good whats the problem? Is it that I didn't find love yet?". "Why didn't I find love yet? Is there a problem with me?". So you find problems and solve them, but the situation doesn't change, the original problem stays. It stays until you realize that there isn't one.

This is what happens for most of us. This is neurosis itself. This keeps our alert system ongoing all the time, and we are trying to figure out what the problem is, but it's nowhere. This is how our ego, which is the alert system itself, gets stuck in alerting mode. This results in the ego taking over most of our awareness, because problem solving is of course :D the most important thing to do for us.

I also had a moment, where I realized that my body was denied out of my self-image. It's hard to explain, but after this realization, I felt like a gate between my consciousness and my body opened, and that I got a much deeper sense of my body than before. It feels like my ego made sure it was the only thing I focus on, denying anything else. But of course, it's just an "equal" part of who I am. This for me also suggests that what the ego does, is that it cuts most of the awareness of our body, and only gives it back in states of pleasure, luring us into it. But this is just a rough idea.

Also the movie A Beautiful Mind is a perfect analogy for this. The guy is doing the same, searching for solution to a problem that doesn't exist and has been created by his mind. That's the message of that movie, it's not schizophrenia, it's neurosis :D

Edited by Litaken

On 26/8/2020 at 6:14 PM, Litaken said:

@johnny5 You are talking about a relative room, I'm talking about the absolute one.

@justfortoday hallucination in a non-relative sense is just change. there is no grade of change that is a hallucination, and a grade that is not

@Litaken How can you know it? Have you actually experienced that hug from the perspective of the other person received by "You"?

If not, that's just a belief let's be honest 

@SoonHei So simple but so powerful story. And it's everywhere. When somebody is whining? They are literally creating a non-existent problem. We realize this in general while experiencing it. But if you fall for it, now there is the two of you trying to find the problem. "Oh no it's totally there honey, I'm soooo mad right now, totally serious". HAH. Amazing. It's just a way to move others. We learn it from each other, and then applying it to even ourselves.

@Javfly33
Well it's simpler than that. When you are hugging you are just in the same place, in the palette of space as well. But observation is independent of space, it's always that one, in that one place, everywhere and nowhere :D It's outlandish but that's as far as you get with words :D When you find that the whole thing is as much in one place as dynamic, you literally feel the world stopping. Suddenly everything is still. That is of course a feeling, and these are my words. Experience, rather than words.

I've went further with the ego cutting things out!! It's precisely doing that. That's how we get a sense of a shallow world. The ego is what creates an order, preferencing itself of course. Than puts itself in the middle of that scale somewhere. Below "itself", where it put itself, is where the uninteresting, ignored, shallow things are, and we are biased against it. Above are the things we bias towards.

Edited by Litaken