Kalki Avatar

Does anyone knows if this could be related to paranormal activity?

10 posts in this topic

Hey guys, 

I know this will sound crazy, so before you stop reading or think im bs you, try to consider it for a second. Im not joking. 

During the past month, things have started to dissapear out of nowhere in my house. Some examples are my favourite necklae. Nothing has ever been lost from my garments chest. Then the charger cable of my wireless Headphones disappeared. I saw it that same day it dissapeared out of nowhere. Then my piano notebook notes. And the most fuck up thing happened. I left 2 burritos in my oven yesterday to eat them at night. When I went to look for them they dissapeared. This last event is what has made me think there's something strange going on here. My mind cant believe its paranormal, cuz is too strange. My only conclusions are, theres either some alien around going invisible or using psychic abilities or a troll trolling me around. I dont know if it could be some type of message. The most curious stuff is that the lost things are things I like. It feels like pinching my ego. But im just supposing, I have no idea nor knowledge about this stuff. Its actually becoming a little bit frustrating to loose this stuff and have no idea where the fck it might be & how it disappeared. 

Edited by Kalki Avatar

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

@Kalki Avatar All paranormal stuff aside, do you have a carbon monoxide detector? Carbon monoxide can cause memory loss, causing you to forgot where you put things. Are you experiencing headaches?

Maybe it could also be a mental problem.

Edited by Godhead

1 hour ago, Kalki Avatar said:

Hey guys, 

I know this will sound crazy, so before you stop reading or think im bs you, try to consider it for a second. Im not joking. 

During the past month, things have started to dissapear out of nowhere in my house. Some examples are my favourite necklae. Nothing has ever been lost from my garments chest. Then the charger cable of my wireless Headphones disappeared. I saw it that same day it dissapeared out of nowhere. Then my piano notebook notes. And the most fuck up thing happened. I left 2 burritos in my oven yesterday to eat them at night. When I went to look for them they dissapeared. This last event is what has made me think there's something strange going on here. My mind cant believe its paranormal, cuz is too strange. My only conclusions are, theres either some alien around going invisible or using psychic abilities or a troll trolling me around. I dont know if it could be some type of message. The most curious stuff is that the lost things are things I like. It feels like pinching my ego. But im just supposing, I have no idea nor knowledge about this stuff. Its actually becoming a little bit frustrating to loose this stuff and have no idea where the fck it might be & how it disappeared. 

I doubt this is anything paranormal.

You KNOW when you experience something paranormal.

@justfortoday @Godhead

I know there's a fine line between this description and memory loss, but my memory is pretty good. Actually, it wasnt burritos, there were 2 "quesadillas". I ate 2 in the morning and let the other 2 all day in the oven. I ate rice for lunch and saw the quesadillas still in the oven. Then at night, they were not there. Neither on my fridge. Its super weird. Im telling you and I have not found any of the lost stuff. The few times I have ever lost something I know I lost them somewhere and cant remember. But these things were in their place. And when I wanted to get them they were not there. I will just see If things still dissapear. And If I get to find any I will confirm it was me. But theres nothing confirming it, loosing all these things without even knowing it. Specially food I saw, bruh. It sounds funny and too crazy to be true, but im not joking lmao.

Edited by Kalki Avatar

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

IME when things disappear they tend to re-appear at exactly the same place they where supposed to be. I had to move because of covid. This new place brought to me like 28 different paranormal incidents, some of them were things disappearing. It's been a while since I don't experiment any paranormal activity here. And by a while I mean just a couple of weeks.

Do some rituals and claim your stuff back.

Arc

@Arcangelo LMAO, I knew I shouldn't have spoken about this. Nevermind everyone, just ignore this thread. I get why Leo and many others just shut their mouth. 

Edited by Kalki Avatar

@Red-White-Light I will consider such possiblity, until someone explains to me how my food in the oven dissapeared out of nowhere. The other reason why I think its possible, is cuz I had an experience with a sucubus in the past touching my stomach when I was laying down in my bed. 

I just found out this to be a phenomena on paranormal activity done by spirits. Nvm, im gonna contact a psychic. 

Edited by Kalki Avatar

Have you taken a nap maybe? Sleepwalking could be a possibility...

~ There are infinite ways to reunite that which already is one ~

Maybe you can try being more mindful about where you place things and continue to see if things still go missing. But if you are mindful and dont stop losing stuff then its a kicker. 

Edited by Pacific Sage

Form is emptiness, emptiness is form.