WHO IS

One can wake up from a nightmare, if life is a dream,then why cant one wake up life?

66 posts in this topic

Hello, it should not be a surprise to the higher consciousness people that what we call "life" is a dream, just like the ones we see in our beds. Also, we know that when the dream turns too sour and one realizes that one is in a dream, one can consciously decide to wake from the dream and just forget about it.

Which begs to be inquired, that it should be also possible to wake from this dream we call "life", by a conscious choice. If God is love, God wouldn't force someone to be inside a dream the person does not want to be in any longer don't you think?

Edited by WHO IS

What do you think death is? Also you have yet to see the emptiness of god.True reality is a void. Thats why this dream reality exists.

Edited by Bulgarianspirit

@WHO IS well there is suicide, but there is much safer methods as well such as psyhadelics, if you go in the trip with the dying wish the dream shall be revealed to you, and that state it doesn't matter if you are in the God mode or human mode since all time disappears. 

Interesting

But if you're very highly conscious, why would it be a nightmare? Isn't the dream part of God's love?

I've read that Neville Goddard predicted his death, which happened by a brain aneurysm but he had wrote he was "eager to depart" and such things soon before he did

Funnily enough, recently it's been harder for me to distinguish certain things that have happened in life and my dreams (good or bad?)

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it" -Rumi

@Moon wow, beautiful profile picture, can't concentrate on the content of the forum anymore lol :x 

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

You can wake up from life. Problem is you don't really want to die. 

Losing content of Awareness is your greatest fear. 

3 minutes ago, allislove said:

@Moon wow, beautiful profile picture, can't concentrate on the content of the forum anymore lol :x 

Oh gimme a break pls. RSD Julian man. Go sign on classes. Pick up on forum what da... I've seen it all. 

@allislove Way to open and direct. You can do better man. 

Don't mind me not into this kind of adventures on this forum. Ya know wicca forums are right place for this champ. 

9 minutes ago, Member said:

How did you come to such conclusion?

Very scary trips one of them dissolving me into an awareness observing an endless void.Then i dissolved i was gone. I think i became nothing. Then i came back.The nothingness is me i am empty awareness.It was a scary realization.

Honestly i would rather be just a soul than what i saw, this void god as i said in another thread xDD

1 hour ago, allislove said:

9_9

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

@Moon profile visits ⬆️⬆️⬆️

Screenshot_20200822-193246.png

?

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

Screenshot_20200822-193343.png

Btw i don't recommend this realization. Its all fun and games with dmt realms salvia etc until you fall into nothingness. Scary.

7 minutes ago, Bulgarianspirit said:

Very scary trips one of them dissolving me into an awareness observing an endless void.Then i dissolved i was gone. I think i became nothing. Then i came back.The nothingness is me i am empty awareness.It was a scary realization.

Honestly i would rather be just a soul than what i saw, this void god as i said in another thread xDD

I had the same realization but for me it was extremely pleasant, like an orgasm. But I still don't consider nothingness to be more real than reality. Actually nothingness is something you're imagining and it's fakey. Death is an illusion.

@Bulgarianspirit @Member there is no difference between life and death, everything and nothing, love and fear, reality and void, etc... but thought makes it seem like there is.

Edited by Gesundheit

Just now, Member said:

I had the same realization but for me it was extremely pleasant, like an orgasm. But I still don't consider nothingness to be more real than reality. Actually nothingness is something you're imagining and it's fakey. Death is an illusion.

Yeah the whole trip started with me seeing a light being connected to me projecting me. 1st reaction lol what is that,second reaction thats my soul or god. It has tendryls of it's own and stuff. I surrender to this beautiful being and close my eyes. I start to feel weightless,float and then love,in huge amounts. This love kills me,dissolves me into an awareness in the void. Unexpected. I thought i would go into an imaginary heaven or something. Instead i went behind reality into the void. Tricky

4 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

@Bulgarianspirit @Member there is no difference between life death, everything and nothing, love and fear, reality and void, etc... but thought makes it seem like there is.

Agree but death is something you're imagining. How do you deal with that and with the death of your loved ones?

3 minutes ago, Bulgarianspirit said:

Yeah the whole trip started with me seeing a light being connected to me projecting me. 1st reaction lol what is that,second reaction thats my soul or god. It has tendryls of it's own and stuff. I surrender to this beautiful being and close my eyes. I start to feel weightless,float and then love,in huge amounts. This love kills me,dissolves me into an awareness in the void. Unexpected. I thought i would go into an imaginary heaven or something. Instead i went behind reality into the void. Tricky

Cool, it feels nice to become nothing but nothing does not exist.

Edited by Member

2 minutes ago, Member said:

Agree but death is something you're imagining. How do you deal with that and with the death of your loved ones?

How I deal with something does not change the truth of it. My mind is responsible for dealing with life events and it's not always in control or check.

3 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

How I deal with something does not change the truth of it. My mind is responsible for dealing with life events and it's not always in control or check.

Your mind is always in control. Nothing exists without a mind. And how do you know that's truth? Because you're seeing bodies decay and disappear and people call this death?