Leilani

If you hear God is alone and feel fear you aren't getting it

14 posts in this topic

I just had an experience that I feel I need to share. I know that when you hear you are alone you feel a lot of fear but I want you to know that that means you are only getting it with your mind, your ego, your human self etc.

It would almost be better to say you are not alone for the sake of the mind to understand.

But at the same time there are no "others" Where as you feel a heart break when you hear things like you are alone and the story's of others is just a story it's really the opposite feeling of a broken heart.

When you "die" it feels the opposite of alone yet again there are no "others" there are not two meaning these are story's being made up for experience. When you hear this you FEEL the real beauty of what Jesus did. He became human and went through all of that suffering for "us" for you for the all. You know how suffering feels You did that also, You experienced that nightmare (no not you mind, not the human self). You beautiful selfless love. 

But guess what None of the bad stuff ever happened. You aren't touched by this at the same time you are completely whole untouchable perfect and free.

You still feel compassion and honor this experience though when you feel it with your "soul". This is where we come too experience every experience possible and it's damn hard there is so much pain, suffering and seperation. It's absoustly heroic of us to do this. It's so damn beautiful.

When you see that love shine through this heartbroken place THAT is what you call God. It would be better to say love is God. God really isn't the best word for it.

I hope you can feel this message. I see you. I love you. Come home and see this. It's so beautiful. I promise you there is NO fear in this. None. The minute you feel fear you aren't getting it. Please understand that and feel this.

Love became you! You are so special that love became you! Just so you could feel sperate and lonely and scared and less than, so you could experience Not being love not out of fear of being  Love/God but because it is love and love just does "this". LOVE became you out of LOVE. It's a gift to be YOU it doesn't have to include suffering.

This "life" this story, this experience is sacred. It's so sacred. The mind will not get it. It has to be felt and the feeling is the opposite of fear. It's feels as if your heart came back together for this first time and you didn't realize how fucking broken it had been. 

Eternity and a moment all at once. Don't be afraid of eternity either it's the same as just a moment. 

Edited by Leilani
Readability

@Leilani thank you for writing this post! "This describes my ayahuasca experiences perfectly. I just wish I could be more connected to that other side, really feeling deeply this is just a dream and happening in no time. It's difficult to cope with loneliness and lack of love in this human avatar.. 

@Leilani beautiful 

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it" -Rumi

Don't know If we are supposed to be blessed or cursed.

2 hours ago, gswva said:

Don't know If we are supposed to be blessed or cursed.

Yes.

@gswva you can see it either way I guess. I like to see it all as a miracle.