Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Knowledge

How to be Boundless?

7 posts in this topic

How to become infinite?

I want infinite intelligence so that i can design myself to have an infinite amount of orgasms injected into me every second.

By realizing you are already that what you seek, spiritual practices for the rescue.

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

Why? ? Just....why lol. I’ve heard some unusual reasons for wanting enlightenment but this one! This one is unique. Why would you want an infinite amount of orgasms? Surely one to two at day at most is enough lol. You’d never get anything done. You’d look like this; ??? Imagine trying to ring up to pay your credit card or trying to sort out a household repair. 

hello I’m....OH MY GOD! YES! YES! Calling about the...OH GOD, OH FUCK IM COMING....???

@Knowledge superb! Why settle for less? ?

Ecstatic rapture in renewal, unending! Or in a word, bliss. The entire Sushumna channel throbbing with magnetism! Attainable. By grace. On another thread somewhere here related to Tantric sex, there is a video someone posted on this. Don’t be misled however, even if true! Here it is ... 

As for knowledge or rather directly imbibed wisdom, considering that mind-body is limited, we need to drop it ... to transcend.

Expansion of consciousness is about transcending all limitation. Let’s see if I remember what they are ... limitation of space/location, time, power, knowledge and will. 

Go for it!

Edited by Unseeking Seeker